SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Truthfully, if we didn't notice the blocking done by Jordan, fans wouldn't have known anything was up. It's the norm for them to go days and even more than a week when it comes to snaps or IG stories. They've been regularly liking stuff on social media though, often at the same time this week.

Regardless of what's going on, I can appreciate them either being quiet and working on whatever they need to do or if they're thinking it's over that they're not plastering it all over social media after Jordan did that last weekend. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:58 am

They snapped that the moving truck arrived so guess they were busy packing for moving into a new house. Sounds like everything is back to normal laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 am

Considering it had only been one week and they're not big on sending out snaps 24.7 and that we knew they were both home in Dallas, I figured they were okay or at least working on it.

I'm not sure if it was because they were busy moving or if they were wanting to lay low after the incident, but I'm glad they took a few days to be off of social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:Considering it had only been one week and they're not big on sending out snaps 24.7 and that we knew they were both home in Dallas, I figured they were okay or at least working on it.

I'm not sure if it was because they were busy moving or if they were wanting to lay low after the incident, but I'm glad they took a few days to be off of social media.
Probably a combination of all of the above imo. And it seems to me that Baddy handled it how she wanted him to handle it- she definitely wanted to seem like she would be okay without him, doesn't need him at all while he was business as usual- posted cute pics of them, slept on the couch or at least joked about it, stayed in Dallas in their home, etc. from what I've seen/imo.

No man is perfect and he screwed up somewhere along the way last weekend and combined with Jo's very high needs and very high expectations, it was probably really sticky for them. However, seems  like the man gets the main thing she needs: un-push-away-ility laugh out loud and it's something he can provide so hopefully they've worked through this bump and will any future ones. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:24 am

@Alanna agreed. They've been together for a year and this was their first public issue. Hopefully they've learned from it and it doesn't become a habit for them. I personally don't think it will.

I've said it a million times, but life is messy and difficult. Crap happens. It's not always rainbows and butterflies. You can either learn from it and continue to grow together or you don't. Hopefully it was a nice little wake up call for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:47 am

So is this new bought house or just renting again?

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:51 am

@lovebites8727 no idea. We have no specifics on the house. We just know that it appears this past weekend/few days they've been getting ready for the move and then the moving company was late and showed up very early this morning.

Hopefully their address doesn't get out like the other one did, which led to their address being plastered everywhere and random people showing up at their home.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by HereToMakeFriends Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:57 pm

Jordan posted on Jojo's photo 2 minutes ago! "1st like 1st comment" and "Hair on fleeeeeeek

HereToMakeFriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:30 pm

HereToMakeFriends wrote:Jordan posted on Jojo's photo 2 minutes ago! "1st like 1st comment" and "Hair on fleeeeeeek
Welcome!! And yes, we're chatting about their recently very appropriate sm shenanigans over in their fan thread Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 pm

I don't if I would trust Jordan. Time will tell. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Diana wrote:I don't if I would trust Jordan. Time will tell. JMO

I don't know. A 10 second video showed he put his hand on the upper back/shoulder of a woman and spoke close to her for a few seconds. We don't know who the woman was. Was it someone Jordan and his friends have known for a long time? Is that woman married to someone Jordan knows? We have no clue.

According to the women who did witness it, they were all talking in a group for 10 minutes and then Jordan and his friends left. That was it. Personally, I would be more annoyed and ticked off that Jordan acted like he was 16 and blocked her for a couple of hours it appears.

With that being said, it appears they're working on it and moving into a new house this week. Time will tell, like with any of these couples, but at least it appears they stayed off of social media and worked through it. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbach Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:42 pm

The important thing is that Jojo should trust him whatever happened only they know if it was that big of a deal it could have been a deal breaker but it seems like they worked through it. Everyone makes mistakes and some learn from it and some don't. Jordan gets put on the roaster because of his past if there were cracks they would have broken up a long time ago, time is ticking we should know in a couple of weeks where they stand.

bachbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality