SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Maybe for jojo  is not a big deal whatever her man doing behind her back laugh out loud . I mean if she forgive his past then for sure she can forgive him many times now that they have been together laugh out loud . Although it seems baddy trying to change since they got engaged . Although not sure about the unfollow /refollow though. Considering the video looks just a simple flirting caused by being little drunk and having fun with friends. Anyway, that's good they are back to normal and seems okay after all. And I doubt baddy wants to end being engaged with her considering his past and people will going to get mad at him .Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 pm

I agree @Ash2214, that the hand on back isn't the key problem as much as the blocking imo, probably because she was blowing up his phone and in his hammered state, he thought blocking on insta = blocking on the phone. That was...smart. I'm guessing Jo taught him all about the error of that thought path last week though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:28 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Maybe for jojo  is not a big deal whatever her man doing behind her back laugh out loud . I mean if she forgive his past then for sure she can forgive him many times now that they have been together laugh out loud . Although it seems baddy trying to change since they got engaged . Although not sure about the follow /refollow though. Considering the video looks just a simple flirting caused by being little drunk and having fun with friends. Anyway, that's good they are back to normal and seems okay after all. And I doubt baddy wants to end being engaged with her considering his past and people will going to get mad at him .Jmo.

Why should JoJo forgive Jordan for his past? I'm not understanding why that's important. Everyone has a past, everyone dates, I don't think when in a relationship one has to aplogize for their past. Everyone see's the vid differently. I see a guy who put his hand on a woman's back which appeared to be a sign of something one does when they can't hear the person talking.

I would think Jordan wants to be engaged because he's in love with JoJo and not because of people getting mad at him or because of his past. He's not the only guy in the world that had girlfriends IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Rightly said @GuardianAngel!
He is with here because she is the one for him, she is his best friend and he loves her unconditionally.
Jordan doesn't give a damn about what people say, that guy has a thick skin IMO.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:39 pm

@GuardianAngel exactly how I see it as well. It's about how he treats JoJo and something he might have done when he was 23 or 24 shouldn't play into his current relationship.

All I know, is that the guy has gone above and beyond for her this past year. Do I think it's childish that they seemingly got into a disagreement on Sunday and he blocked her on IG for a couples of hours while drinking with friends? Yes. But crap happens and things can get messy. They have been working on it appears. Hopefully they're getting back on track or they're there. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:42 pm

What I am saying is even it is very clear what baddy's intention and seems changed for jojo and they are happy. Once he is going to mess up this rel with jojo . A lot of people will going to attack him . Just like this incident I read so many crazy post attacking him and so mad and then brought up his past like him once a player will always be a player. Lots of people love jojo . Again that is nice they are not minding people saying since they are back to being normal. For sure by now Jordan and jojo will try not to do the unfollow /refollow when things aren't going well and Jordan will sure be careful when he is in public with his friends . Coz some fans will give meaning everything and it's just crazy . Jmo

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Completely agree with GA and everyone's sentiments above. I think Jordan knows his life and future belongs with Jojo, his best friend. As we know, the mantra of these two ever since has been they are each other's best friend and to them this is what binds them together. I can imagine them reciting all these words of affirmation to each other esp to Jojo as Jordan gives his patented kisses to Jojo from head to foot. He knows how to woo her again if that's what he needed to do because I cannot see him with anyone else than Jojo and so with Jojo. I cannot imagine her with anyone else than with Jordan. Besides Jordan is completely attached to Jackson that he cannot see himself away from his mother. I am so hopeful of their future together.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Will they be at the wedding this weekend? Or was Nick invited as he was on BIP last summer?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Will they be at the wedding this weekend?  Or was Nick invited as he was on BIP last summer?

They're going on vacation themselves (looks like a family vacation that's already begun), so either way, it doesn't look like they're able to make it. JoJo has been liking their wedding related stuff the past few days, so they must be happy for them.

It looks like it's a lot of BIP contestants and then Evan is close to Nick from BIP and Carly is friends with Kaitlyn as they were on the same season and they hang in Nashville.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbach Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Chase talks about his relationship with Jordan. Watch from 3:52 if you dont want to watch the whole video SAVAGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ma8Z1W2B7o

bachbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Aww, I didn't think there was anything "savage" about it. He said he likes Jordan and wishes they kept in touch.

He quickly just said he thinks the guys were just a chapter for him and now he's about JoJo being his girl. Jordan and Wells have remained friends as Wells is also friends with Jordan's brother Luke now. Vinny has said he's kept in touch with Jordan and Evan as well to some extent.

As long as Jordan, Chase and Robby aren't horribly bad mouthing each other, then I'm personally find with it. Chase and Robby make me laugh, but I don't see Jordan partaking in their shenegians.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Chase doesn't seem nearly as salty as Robby does. IMO Robby would've totally found a way to slip a dig in there about Jordan, he's like a scorned ex. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality