SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Thank you @ReneeM glad I’m not the only one that believe that.
I thought people knew it’s their own personal YouTube channel.
I also read people saying that these Bach people should start doing their on YouTube and they don’t get why they don’t. Mostly everyone wanted them to get their own YouTube channel for a long time now and they actually did and that’s why mostly everyone is happy and excited for it
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Aria Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:41 pm

That's very much playing with semantics and misleading to some of her more gullible and naive fans. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Hahaha this thread is entertaining laugh out loud . Well JoJo honey, when you created a personal yt. You will get money on it . No way you are not getting paid . That is why a lot of wannabes creating their own yt channels and when they become successful and ultimate YouTuber/vlogger,  it is an easy money laugh out loud . Jmo.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:18 pm

So I watched their latest web episode. I think they are extremely mature and I respect how hard they’ve worked for their relationship . These are the reasons I’ve been a big fan. I’ll have to admit I thought they’d been a lot happier together though. I get the feeling they use all the tabloids and show stuff as an excuse for not getting engaged for real and planning a wedding though, that’s why their shine has started to fade in the last 6 months imo. Every couple goes through things and after a couple of years you should know if this is who you want to marry or not. I’m afraid they may just be holding on for the public image imo.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Lexi wrote:So I watched their latest web episode. I think they are extremely mature and I respect how hard they’ve worked for their relationship . These are the reasons I’ve been a big fan. I’ll have to admit I thought they’d been a lot happier together though. I get the feeling they use all the tabloids and show stuff as an excuse for not getting engaged for real and planning a wedding though, that’s why their shine has started to fade in the last 6 months imo. Every couple goes through things and after a couple of years you should know if this is who you want to marry or not. I’m afraid they may just be holding on for the public image imo.
i couldn't disagree more. All I have to say is stay tuned to the upcoming episodes.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:35 pm

@Lexi so the dysfunctional vibe was real? laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:01 pm

@bleuberry considering they talked about how difficult the first year was on and off (plenty of highs and lows they said), but now state they’re at the best place they’ve ever been, I’d say no to the dysfunctional vibe.

Very early on Jordan said he went to see a therapist so that he could be the best version of himself for her and they’ve worked on their communication together and separately. They seemed very mature and functional IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:06 pm

@Ash2214 thanks! I was half kidding, but I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that these people go through a LOT that first year. Most of the couples pretty much have said the same.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Their show is part of the Kin entertainment company which produces shows with several reality tv personalities.
http://www.kincommunity.com

Wiki
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_Community

It functions like Cleever, the company Ashley I did The Story of Us with.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:23 pm

@bleuberry yeah, they basically just said it was an emotional rollercoaster because their highs would be highs and the lows would be lows pretty much in those first six months or so. With them not really knowing each other, I would imagine it would be difficult for one of them to pack up their life, move to a new state, move into a new home with someone you don’t really know, deal with the tabloids and the pressure of always needing to be “on” and so forth.

She said at one point they had gotten into a disagreement and she went for a drive. She turned the car back around and went home to him and it seems like that was their turning point. They had a really heavy talk and both decided they wanted each other and wanted to work for it, which led them to where they are now. I was actually kind of surprised at how mature they were about it all laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 pm

IMO they will get married when they’re ready. There’s no rush and they have nothing to prove. I don’t get a trouble in paradise feel from them. Quite the contrary. I think they’ve settled into a normal rhythm polishing off their home, securing their businesses/careers. In my experience, that’s how it works successfully -, smoothly, organically. They’re not high school sweethearts. 3 years ago they had never heard of each other. If they move at their own pace they will be happier, long term. The peanut gallery (fans) can wait. What we want to see in terms of a timeline, is irrelevant. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:06 pm

I don’t get a trouble in paradise feel right at this moment either but I can’t help feeling that fans are going to be really disappointed when inevitably there is trouble due to the lack of commitment. I also really think Jojo owns the house on her own and Jordan’s living there. I think that is by far the smartest thing to do when you’re not committed to marriage because co owning a house could make a break up unnecessarily messy, but I’m not sure this is such a big step for them.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality