SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Considering Aaron is at 110k RTs vs Jordan's 8k, I'm thinking not much.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Well, I still donated to the fire victims. My intention is to help, and hopefully people will ignore the noise and do the right thing. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:21 pm

sdmom wrote:Well, I still donated to the fire victims. My intention is to help, and hopefully people will ignore the noise and do the right thing. All Jmo.
@SDMom isn’t that the truth! We could all use more of that thinking, imo, not just today, but everyday.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:44 pm

My family in Chico is spending part of their Thanksgiving donating to the fire victims staying there. I wonder if the Rodgers family can stay off social media long enough to do the same?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:36 am

I'm not picking sides on this. I don't think Jordan should have tweeted what he did but I don't think Aaron not saying anything means the split is all the fault of the rest of the family. He has the advantage of a ton of fans taking his side, even without knowing anything. I'm inclined to believe there's blame to share on both sides much as Olivia said.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:25 am

I think it's just funny how Olivia was clearly unfairly blamed for the rift for years. It was even said on here, and when Olivia and Aaron split up, people were guessing the family would reconcile soon. Imo

Aaron has never spoken about the rift publicly. Their dad has given interviews, and he basically blamed Aaron, and Jordan is been public about it. Jmho, in rifts like this, when one side is talking, and blaming one person, I usually start to think the talking side aren't being truthful. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:25 am

sosleepy wrote:
Minney wrote:Do we really think Jordan and his family are toxic?  

I know enough about this family and their extremism to know they aren’t my people. How lovely they like to get together and dress up and be goofy or whatever at a bowling alley or for the ‘gram. They have some toxic beliefs bts that have always given me a big fat pause.
All I need to do is look at Jordan's tweet and his father commenting and harassing Danica on IG and I can tell who the toxic one is here and that is Jordan and his family imo. Aaron has done nothing except remove himself long ago which he has every right to do whether one agrees or not it is his life and putting his well-being first is exactly what he should be doing imo.

It's clear imo that Aaron doesn't see them as family and they're not in his life and they are publicly trying to shame and blame and tear down him which only further proves imo why he shouldn't have them in his life and should put his well-being first over toxic people like that.

Jordan and his family should stop trying to bash and trash and air laundry publicly. That is toxic behavior and they'd be better served going to therapy and moving on rather than displaying toxic behavior let alone their toxic beliefs and views (Ex: Jordan's homophobic views at college which he has not publicly denounced nor publicly advocated for gay rights which, given how public he was with his discrimination, that would show change on his part) which I have zero time for and would have nothing to do with people like them. Jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:30 am

@AllAboutLove
What do you mean when you say “toxic beliefs”? If you can just provide a reference, I’ll look it up. Thanks.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:28 am

Considering the beliefs people are referring to when it comes to Ed Rodgers are tied into his political beliefs, I’m pretty sure that can’t be discussed since politics are a topic we can’t discuss on this forum.

From what I remember from the past (please correct me if I’m not remembering correctly), I also thought in depth negative discussion of family members of contestants from this show were not a topic we could discuss as well as they didn’t sign up for this show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:46 am

Ash2214 wrote:Considering the beliefs people are referring to when it comes to Ed Rodgers are tied into his political beliefs, I’m pretty sure that can’t be discussed since politics are a topic we can’t discuss on this forum.

I also thought we weren’t really supposed to discuss families of the contestants from this show since they didn’t sign up for this, but maybe I’m remembering incorrectly.
You are right, @Ash2214. I didn’t realize the reference was to political beliefs and I am curious so I’ll do my own research. 
Meanwhile, back to Jordan’s comments - IMO, this family sounds frustrated because they cannot embarrass, coerce or, control Aaron. From everything I’ve read so far, I admire Aaron. Often when men within a family get into testosterone/political/any wars, the mom finds a way to work around it and maintain an individual relationship with each member and both sides. I have seen that many times where there are deep rifts between father and son or brothers. I hope this mom has found a way to do that. I would never have peace siding with ANYONE against one of my children on some arbitrary, philosophical basis. At the end of the day, I think this is about nothing more than everyone’s favorite evil, money. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

We have been talking in depth about Aaron, and he didn't take part in the show. He's been called out for a situation we have no clue about, so imho the other members should be able to be talked about. And we are only talking about this at all because Jordan and his and Aaron's father have made public comments about it, not because of Aaron's actions.  Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:54 am

When I say family members, that’s Aaron included. Both sides are getting negatively talked about for a situation we know nothing about. Do I like that Jordan posted what he did? Nope and I agree with the overall negative consensus with that. But I also don’t know enough of this private situation to imply that the Rodgers’ family are abusive and toxic and should seek therapy. All JMO

Also, “harassing Danica” is a very strong statement to make IMO since from my eyes, he responded to one person (not to Danica) on her video of Aaron in the hundreds of comments.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality