SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Agree house isn’t a big step- she was going to flip it before deciding to keep it iirc. Not like they decided to find a house to start building their life/family structure in imo.

Either way, seems they’re fine and happy so far. Who knows the future.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

No one knows the future, for any couple or even for any fan. Life offers no guarantees, to anyone...even those who “think” they know, IMO. J&J are and will be fine. Turns out they don’t want to be married as desperately as some folks want them to be, LOL. A side effect of a strong sense of self, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...

ETA I just saw a new Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... @Alanna you would love it. ; )

Last edited by LoveDovez on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : commercial of Jo&Jo)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...  

ETA  I just saw a new  Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... @Alanna you would love it. ; )
I’ve seen it!! It’s so cute and so over the top, I really do love it laugh out loud thanks for thinking of me Smiley you’re so sweet!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Jordon is one of the announcers for our Tennessee Vol's game tonight... Was a surprise to look up and see him.. I normally don't pay any attention when they talk. laugh out loud  He's doing a good job and has a great voice for this...  

ETA  I just saw a new  Velveeta commercial of Jo & Jo... @Alanna you would love it. ; )

I’ve seen it!! It’s so cute and so over the top, I really do love it laugh out loud thanks for thinking of me Smiley you’re so sweet!!

@Alanna You're so welcome. I hadn't seen it so I thought it was new. I think it's so cute of them and thought of you right away. So glad you've seen it. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Alanna wrote:Former lead, 1 year into the best love story ever told: We have a big announcement!!
Internet fans/little people: Oh my lord, how will you wear your hair??? Is your dog gonna be the ring bearer??
Former lead: Mvmt watches are 10% off today ONLY!
Little people: ....

And no they’re not living their lives imo, they’re continuing to cater to me (yes yours truly, little person #1,879,086 of Jo’s insta count) to make sure I can continue clicking through and swiping up for my savings codes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bph-dd0HuaE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=h4uygftq4jo6

I literally wrote this script. Where are my royalties, Jo^3 and company?!? I demand a cut of the mvmt shilling revenue.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm

@Alanna you are hysterical.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Lexi wrote:@Alanna you are hysterical.
laugh out loud thanks all credit goes to the idiots denizens of Bachelor Nation. We’re lucky to have them.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:38 pm

I'm so desensitized to this stuff. Why wouldn't it be an ad? laugh out loud I saw the watch and knew.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Oh now won't this be a fun Thanksgiving: https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/1065302831656329217
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Wouldn’t be awkward at all because one member of the family was already planning on spending it with the people closest to him in his adopted hometown. Just like he has for years.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Enchantress wrote:Oh now won't this be a fun Thanksgiving: https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/1065302831656329217
Lol they weren't gonna be together regardless.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality