SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Agreed, and there also could have been private fights/breakups that did not come public...this time it just happened publicly...just a possibility.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:17 pm

When the assumption was that it was Jojo who had blocked him after seeing the flirting video, I thought it was immature and childish but not that much of a cause for concern.

Now that it seems like it was Jordan who had blocked her and then went around flirting, I think it's a bigger red flag. IMO If his instinct is to resort to old patterns when things are rough in his relationship, maybe he hasn't changed after all?

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Jo Jo was with him in Nashville at some point over the weekend. He wasn't traveling without her. I'm just not of the opinion that while drunk he decided to block Jo Jo so he could talk to some girl in a bar or do anything else that would cause havoc. I just don't see it. I can't take SM and paint a certain picture and live by it. Not yet. But that's just me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Imo it is alarming, that whatever argument they had, he resorted to ignoring her, blocking her, going out to get drunk with his friends and flirt with other women. Great way to solve fights, real mature, and respectful. Rolling Eyes jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:23 pm

I agree with you @mprssdbyu I'm not gonna jump to conclusions when none of us even know what happened behind the scenes.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm not gonna judge him by a 10 sec video. Maybe it's just me. sorry.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:28 pm

I know zero specifics. All we saw was the back of the girls head for 5 seconds. Was she engaged to someone else that he knows and he's known this girl for years? He lived in Nashville for a while. Does she date one of his Nashville buddies? Did they go to school together and she's currently married? For all we know, that's not even what JoJo was upset about.

This isn't to excuse him because I would not be thrilled if I saw my boyfriend hammered and flirty in the bar either, but who knows. The blocking thing, however, is incredibly ridiculous IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo it is alarming, that whatever argument they had, he resorted to ignoring her, blocking her, going out to get drunk with his friends and flirt with other women. Great way to solve fights, real mature, and respectful. Rolling Eyes  jmo
I think Jo played a role in getting blocked. 1000 mad texts or not communicating in a way that gets the argument resolved. I don't know.  Jo Jo is a sweetheart but she's immature, too.  He went out with friends.... the same friends she had been hanging with all weekend, too. I'm not taking Jordan's side cause he should know what kind of publicity this creates for him and Jo. It has a negative effect on them and his career. It's not just about the two of them. I'm just saying that I can't take a video and determine anything other than it wasn't a good weekend over all in his love life.

I'm bowing out now! handwave

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Again, Jordan did NOT have JoJo blocked at the time he was talking to that girl. He had already unblocked her at least an hour before. Time stamps time stamps time stamps IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:44 pm

There are not enough facts to be filling in the empty spaces IMO. There are only TWO facts currently. Everything else, whether "boy bye"/benefit of the doubt, immaturity/etc. is all based on personal belief/experiences/values in relationships IMO. What may be true for one person, may not be true for another IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:45 pm

SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:51 pm

That's that saying about leopards and spots?

Yeah, not convinced there's been a total change in that regard. If I was a betting woman I'd say that will be a downfall in that regard at some point. JMO

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality