SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 32 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:37 pm

I don’t follow him so forgive me for the question but was this the first time Jordan mentioned the fires on social media and how to help? If so, this reflects even worse on him.

JMO

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:42 pm

I’m vv curious what the hecko went on for Aaron to stop speaking to his family at this level, considering the other two sons seems fine and very close with their parents. Tell us more, JR!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m vv curious what the hecko went on for Aaron to stop speaking to his family at this level, considering the other two sons seems fine and very close with their parents. Tell us more, JR!!

I’d also like to know what caused him to stop speaking with his grandparents, to not show up to his childhood best friend’s wedding that he was a groomsman in, etc. Okay, I’ll stop myself laugh out loud

Ultimately, I just can’t imagine not reaching out to my parents in this situation to see if they were okay. A simple direct message to one of them on social media would have done the trick. Brutal. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Wow. Whatever happened must have been really bad for Aaron to divorce his family and to not care or feel any sense of loyalty or compassion towards them. Imo he might as well drop the family name....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 1f49b  JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m vv curious what the hecko went on for Aaron to stop speaking to his family at this level, considering the other two sons seems fine and very close with their parents. Tell us more, JR!!

Before he started dating Olivia he was close to his parents. They were always at his games and cheered him on proudly. I have no idea what went wrong after that but a lot of people blamed Olivia for this. No matter what like @umngirl said he donated his own money that will help out many people destroyed by this horrific fire.

Also Jordan is getting bashed by thousands for putting this tweet out . He could of easily kept his mouth shut and used his platform for this cause. No matter how mad he is you keep this between family not the public. Jordan will lose in this situation since Aaron is so loved by so many. He also probably had a way to find out if they were ok just did not call himself. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Was Jordan wrong in doing this? Yes. But I can totally understand why he did.

Jordan and Luke are very close to their parents and are very protective of them (IMO) so Aaron's tweet could have set him off... especially if he had been in contact with his parents during this stressful time for them. We don't know what went on behind the scenes at all.

My thoughts have been with all those that have suffered during all of this. Each time I hear the death count increasing, I say a prayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:02 pm

@whit90 no here is denying that Aaron is doing a great thing. That’s wonderful. The people in California need it. It’s devastating and I can’t even imagine what these people have gone through. It just so happens that those people include his parents. A simple check in would have gone a long way.

I can’t imagine being a mother and coming to terms with realizing your son doesn’t care if you’re alive or dead or were left homeless. I would imagine this was expressed by their mother to Jordan and Luke and this has made them devastated as well. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:20 pm

@Ash2214 I think deep down inside Aaron does care but something has caused him to not be in contact with his family. He has so many contacts that he probably knew that they were safe. Not saying this was right but I do understand.
I lost my brother in law 2 years ago to this date. We were a tight family and spent all the holidays together. After we lost him his wife and children no longer speak to us or my in laws . My father in law has been severely sick several times since then. My mother in law is still devastated by his loss. I have no idea why they do not care anymore but things like this do happen.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:The only thing Jordan did wrong is publicly tweet that IMO. We would be saving that for the family whatsapp group chat though laugh out loud. Kinda messed up he couldn't call his own mom. Is he being stubborn or is his family that awful? I don't get it.
Stubbornness is a strong family trait, laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@whit90 no here is denying that Aaron is doing a great thing. That’s wonderful. The people in California need it. It’s devastating and I can’t even imagine what these people have gone through. It just so happens that those people include his parents. A simple check in would have gone a long way.

I can’t imagine being a mother and coming to terms with realizing your son doesn’t care if you’re alive or dead or were left homeless. I would imagine this was expressed by their mother to Jordan and Luke and this has made them devastated as well. All JMO.

Aaron the Great was interviewed wearing a Santa Monica FD hat stating, "As I was thinking of my house today, this was the only kind of paraphernalia that I had that could represent my support for those folks who are fighting the fires."  Gee, I hope his home is spared while he slings a football far, far away in Green Bay. IMO. He further stated, "Knowing that people burned alive in their cars, it's heartbreaking for sure." But he still didn't personally contact his mother? IMO this shows precisely the type of man he is and his athletic ability doesn't absolve him of showing basic human decency to his mother.

I'm underwhelmed that an athlete who signed a $110 million deal in 2013 and another $134 million deal this year is donating $1 million. He can use the tax deduction IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 pm

^the quote is actually “As I was thinking AT my house today” which gives it a different meaning.

I mean Disney only donated half a million so are we gonna rag on every rich person/company for not giving more?

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:50 pm

umngirl wrote:I simply think Aaron doesn’t view them as his family anymore regardless of biology. DNA is just science and doesn’t make you a family.

Lost in all this is the fact he’s donating $1 million of his own money and hopefully doubling that with help of his sponsor. That’s the most important thing here, lots of people are going to get much needed help.

JMO

Having lived through the Wine County fires last year, so many people came out of nowhere to make donations to help the survivors, many homeless. We know so many people who lost their homes - most got $1000 each. Perhaps it was because they were homeowners, rather than renters, and had insurance of some sort to help them move on. Renters are in a much worse place. So the only thing I can say about helping is all monies are needed, but if you are a victim, don't count on receiving very much. Think of it as a delightful surprise, not an answer to your very big problem. Housing is critical. Our neighbor whose property abuts ours had his son living in a tent for 6 months this year near our fence line. We can't see it from our home so it didn't bother us and understood there were very few options for him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality