SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by bachbach Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 pm

No I agree with you all. Chase gave a pretty good reply although Im happy Jordan isnt a part of their group

bachbach

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:29 pm

I don't like Chase, but he gave an honest answer and said Jordan is a nice guy so I guess there is no bad blood.
This whole show is weird so I get it why Jordan took a distance from the Final three guys.
As long as there is mutual respect that's fine. Being friends with them would've been awkward IMO.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 pm

I also don't think that the interview was savage. I think Chase responded quite well actually. Some people are in your life for a lifetime, and others for a season. For Jordan, they were there for a season. Notice though that he's still friends with Wells, James T. and Evan - people who didn't establish much of a relationship with JoJo. So apart from Robby and Chase being famewhores, I think their relationship with JoJo was also a factor for him keeping his distance. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 pm

I think Robby assumed he, Chase and Jordan would be the three best friends ever when the show was over, regardless of who "won" so I think he was disappointed that didn't happen. At least he has Chase laugh out loud

There was an interview that Jordan and JoJo did right after their finale. He was asked who he kept in touch with the most post filming. He said posting filming he was always talking to Wells and James, but while filming it was Robby and Chase. It seems like once he got back to the real world the frat boy like shenegians just didn't apply for him, which is fine. Not everything in bachelor land has to translate to the real world. all JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 pm

I was expecting really savage and immediately thought that apparently Baddy turns everyone he crosses into a big, scary mess once he's done with them, but this was pretty tame imo. Apparently the badness continues to only apply to ladies laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Realitysteve said JoJo got her boobs and nose done before filming the Bachelorette. Definitely seems true - just look at her mom! Does Jordan even know this after a long time of dating her?

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Gosh, I dunno, just hope Jordan gave her a thorough inspection before buying her then & read the return policy just in case.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Realitysteve also doesn't know every detail about her life.. Why does it matter if she's gotten it done and who cares what Jordan thinks? She ultimately got it done for herself

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:06 pm

@wishesfireworks firstly, I don’t think she has done anything to her nose. It looks pretty much the exact same as it did in pictures of when she was younger in high school and in college.

IMO, I think it’s clear she had a boob job. It’s not something she’s ever denied or hides for that matter. It was most definitely not something she did just for the sake of the show. We’ve seen pictures of her in high school and in college and it appears she did it shortly after college, which would have been four years before she even went on Ben’s season.

Considering Jordan has been engaged to JoJo for almost two years now, I think he’s well aware. He doesn’t own her. I don’t think he felt the need to inspect her body either before he proposed to her. Ultimately, it would have been for herself when she did it a few years ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:20 pm

I don't know about the boob job, but what I can say is that with makeup anything is possible - when you do contouring or whatever it is called, you can make your nose look smaller, broader etc. using different shades of makeup. Either way, if she has had work done, that is her personal choice.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Realitysteve said JoJo got her boobs and nose done before filming the Bachelorette. Definitely seems true - just look at her mom! Does Jordan even know this after a long time of dating her?
When did RS say that JoJo got her nose and boobs done before filming The Bachelorette? It certainly wasn't recently. And how exactly would he know that either way? RS may be right about a lot of things (typically when it only comes to things that have to do with the show), but he's usually wrong about a lot of other things (people's personal lives outside of the show.) There's too many examples to count and list. The only way he'd know JoJo got a boob job, nose job, whatever other job, is if she personally told him herself (and/or if someone very close to her told him) and I highly doubt that was/is the case. IMO.

It's quite obvious JoJo has gotten her boobs done, but it wasn't after filming The Bachelor/before filming The Bachelorette. She seemingly did her boobs in her early twenties, before even being on this franchise (she first appeared on this franchise at age 24, and she likely did her boobs around age 19-22.) She has also said a few times that she did NOT get a nose job. I don't see why she would feel the need to lie about that when she typically doesn't comment on accusations/questions regarding other cosmetic procedures (her boobs, for instance.) IMO.

Does Jordan know? Surely he knows she's done her boobs, he's her fiancé. It's not something worth hiding, because it's not a big deal. Does he care? Again, why would he? It's not a big deal. Breast implants are the most common plastic surgery/cosmetic procedure among women. And plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures are actually more common and not as taboo as many people of public opinion seem to think.

This is a strange topic to be discussing after almost a year of silence in this thread LOL It just seems so random and "old news." All IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Realitysteve said JoJo got her boobs and nose done before filming the Bachelorette. Definitely seems true - just look at her mom! Does Jordan even know this after a long time of dating her?

I'm not sure what difference it makes. Jordan has proven 1000 times over there is no denying his love for JoJo. Not to mention working his butt off with no help from anyone to get to where he is in order to contribute to a comfortable living.

Has there ever been a break up because the girl had a boob job? IMHO he's not worth keeping if that's the case IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality