SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:50 am

Aaron has been a topic on these threads since Jordan premiered.  Yes, though not on air physically on the show his absence etc has had more discussion than some on the show due to his own family and production entering him as a participant.  Other examples, would be Melissa Rycroft’s parents. They were not physically on the show, yet were discussion points. There have been other examples, but this hijacks the discussion.
Aaron has never been a question of sanctioning in the past, just to clarify and put this puppy to bed.
Thanks.
We do not discuss politics on this forum.  I can not even imagine the total food fight and chaos that would instill.
PS mods are moderating threads. Just saying this after twice plus now reading comments kind of slapping mods hands. If someone has an issue with posts we have a report button. Mods are immediately alerted. Mods often as a group, discuss issues and decide etc. So we do try to address issues.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When I say family members, that’s Aaron included. Both sides are getting negatively talked about for a situation we know nothing about. Do I like that Jordan posted what he did? Nope and I agree with the overall negative consensus with that. But I also don’t know enough of this private situation to imply that the Rodgers’ family are abusive and toxic and should seek therapy. All JMO

Also, “harassing Danica” is a very strong statement to make IMO since from my eyes, he responded to one person (not to Danica) on her video of Aaron in the hundreds of comments.

He’s also commented on other pics of hers in a guilt trippy way. So it’s becoming a pattern to comment on her social media. For all involved I think it’d be best if she and Aaron blocked him. JMO

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 pm

umngirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:When I say family members, that’s Aaron included. Both sides are getting negatively talked about for a situation we know nothing about. Do I like that Jordan posted what he did? Nope and I agree with the overall negative consensus with that. But I also don’t know enough of this private situation to imply that the Rodgers’ family are abusive and toxic and should seek therapy. All JMO

Also, “harassing Danica” is a very strong statement to make IMO since from my eyes, he responded to one person (not to Danica) on her video of Aaron in the hundreds of comments.

He’s also commented on other pics of hers in a guilt trippy way. So it’s becoming a pattern to comment on her social media. For all involved I think it’d be best if she and Aaron blocked him. JMO

From what I can see, out of her last 30 pictures or so posted over the last few months, there are about 4 comments from Ed and two are not even directed at Danica. One is actually thanking a fan for being supportive of his son. Given this, I don’t consider this as harsh as harassment as it was stated in another comment.

If Danica sees Ed’s rare comment on her pictures and she doesn’t want them, then she can block him. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:22 pm

I think leaving any comments on your estranged son’s girlfriend’s social media in the first place is going too far. Then leaving some of the comments he has takes it one step further. Personally I’m hoping Danica and/or Aaron haven’t seen the comments to begin with.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:30 pm

I don’t know. I’m not a parent whose child supposedly completely cut off his parents, siblings, grandparents, childhood friends, etc. so I’m not sure how I would react or who I would try to reach out to once in a while in hopes of a message getting through to my child.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:12 pm

I had to go back to the original tweet to see what was going on ... watched Aaron’s message ... and sorry ... what a friggin jerk .... saying he reached out to friends and the major and purposely didn’t ever inquire about his family or give them a mention as they stil live there ... I don’t care what the feud is about ... to publicly snub his family during that type of local devastation is cold ... so cold ... don’t really care how his family responded ... Aaron not caring about their well being is lower than low in my book and tells me all I need to know about the root of family issues :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Using SM is not the way to handle this situation IMO . This has been all over the news. So IMO it did more harm than good. If there was any chance of Aaron reuniting with any of his family members to me this just ended that. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Imo involving a new girlfriend is really tacky. She is not Aaron's assistant or messenger, and if Aaron has cut all contact, then it's upto him, not his girlfriend to deliver a message. But clearly at least Jordan isn't blocked on twitter, so I guess any message could be delivered that way, as it seems like Jordan and their dad like to discuss all of this in public forums. I'm sure they could reach out through agents, write a letter etc. But that wouldn't get the public attention. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:I had to go back to the original tweet to see what was going on ... watched Aaron’s message ... and sorry ... what a friggin jerk .... saying he reached out to friends and the major and purposely didn’t ever inquire about his family or give them a mention as they stil live there ... I don’t care what the feud is about ... to publicly snub his family during that type of local devastation is cold ... so cold ... don’t really care how his family responded ... Aaron not caring about their well being is lower than low in my book and tells me all I need to know about the root of family issues :yes:

There was no reason Aaron should of mention his parents in his tweet. It was about him giving 1 million dollars to families that have lost everything. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:28 pm

They have tried mailing him gifts and he sent them back. I hardly doubt they can communicate through any means. My guess is SM is the only way - as unfortunate as that is. One can say Jordan could call, text him - he doesn’t have his number. Even if he DMs him on SM, it’ll just get buried in the thousands of other DMs. So they virtually have no way to talk to him. Mutual friends are a thing of the past since Aaron no longer talks to childhood friends, former manager etc. Not condoning the platform used to communicate as it accomplishes nothing good IMO. But I could understand the frustration, hurt and desperation which can cause one to do something irrational. Doesn’t make you toxic IMO, makes you human and imperfect. However, this type of behavior from Aaron is nothing new. He is known to cut off people after falling out. The list of people extends beyond family and friends, also business partners and teammates. So maybe all those people are toxic, could be. Maybe not.  But it is rather unfortunate that this was brought in the public eye.But Aaron is not an innocent lamb in this either. The dude clearly has a history of interpersonal issues *IMO*.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:29 pm

whit90 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I had to go back to the original tweet to see what was going on ... watched Aaron’s message ... and sorry ... what a friggin jerk .... saying he reached out to friends and the major and purposely didn’t ever inquire about his family or give them a mention as they stil live there ... I don’t care what the feud is about ... to publicly snub his family during that type of local devastation is cold ... so cold ... don’t really care how his family responded ... Aaron not caring about their well being is lower than low in my book and tells me all I need to know about the root of family issues :yes:

There was no reason Aaron should of mention his parents in his tweet. It was about him giving 1 million dollars to families that have lost everything. JMO
I disagree ... he mentioned friends ... that’s personal ... he could have said friends and famiy ... like any normal person would say.... he doesn’t have to be on speaking terms to care about the lives and well being of his family.  Saying friends and not sayin family and friends was a deliberate and a public snub.  His family is obviously hurt ... and reacting .... they’re being vocal about it ... Aaron publicly cold and subtle ... but not innocent IMHO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo involving a new girlfriend is really tacky. She is not Aaron's assistant or messenger, and if Aaron has cut all contact, then it's upto him, not his girlfriend to deliver a message. But clearly at least Jordan isn't blocked on twitter, so I guess any message could be delivered that way, as it seems like Jordan and their dad like to discuss all of this in public forums. I'm sure they could reach out through agents, write a letter etc. But that wouldn't get the public attention. Imo.

We don’t know what Jordan, Luke, and his parents have done privately.

Per a major report that came out about Aaron, the family has tried privately and were shut down every time. They even supposedly sent Aaron and Olivia Christmas gifts one year and Aaron sent those gifts back to his parents. Perhaps reaching out publicly is the only option they feel that they have left. I can’t tell a father how he should essentially mourn the loss of a child. Perhaps with more time gone he’ll be able to move on. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality