SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo involving a new girlfriend is really tacky. She is not Aaron's assistant or messenger, and if Aaron has cut all contact, then it's upto him, not his girlfriend to deliver a message. But clearly at least Jordan isn't blocked on twitter, so I guess any message could be delivered that way, as it seems like Jordan and their dad like to discuss all of this in public forums. I'm sure they could reach out through agents, write a letter etc. But that wouldn't get the public attention. Imo.

We don’t know what Jordan, Luke, and his parents have done privately.

Per a major report that came out about Aaron, the family has tried privately and were shut down every time. They even supposedly sent Aaron and Olivia Christmas gifts one year and Aaron sent those gifts back to his parents. Perhaps reaching out publicly is the only option they feel that they have left. I can’t tell a father how he should essentially mourn the loss of a child. Perhaps with more time gone he’ll be able to move on. All JMO

So contacting him through his girlfriend's Instagram, replying to FANS there is the way to go? She has nothing to fo eit their issues, but the dad decides to drag her into it. Just tacky and wrong Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:47 pm

northernviewer wrote:
whit90 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I had to go back to the original tweet to see what was going on ... watched Aaron’s message ... and sorry ... what a friggin jerk .... saying he reached out to friends and the major and purposely didn’t ever inquire about his family or give them a mention as they stil live there ... I don’t care what the feud is about ... to publicly snub his family during that type of local devastation is cold ... so cold ... don’t really care how his family responded ... Aaron not caring about their well being is lower than low in my book and tells me all I need to know about the root of family issues :yes:

There was no reason Aaron should of mention his parents in his tweet. It was about him giving 1 million dollars to families that have lost everything. JMO
I disagree ... he mentioned friends ... that’s personal ... he could have said friends and famiy ... like any normal person would say.... he doesn’t have to be on speaking terms to care about the lives and well being of his family.  Saying friends and not sayin family and friends was a deliberate and a public snub.  His family is obviously hurt ... and reacting .... they’re being vocal about it ... Aaron publicly cold and subtle ... but not innocent IMHO

Well we will just have to disagree on this one. This feud has been going on for a very long time. If Aaron does not want them in his life and has made it perfectly clear to them it is time to move on . I know it is hard but imo they are just pushing him farther away with this nonsense tweeting. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:55 pm

@Cocoasneeze as I said in a previous post, in over 30 pictures from the span of a few months, there’s about 4 comments from Ed. Two aren’t even directed at Danica. Given the hundreds of comments, chances are Danica doesn’t even see them.

On the other hand, perhaps she does see them and they don’t bother her. Maybe it tugs at her heart and she can understand Ed’s situation as well and doesn’t want to block him. Olivia took a whole lot of public blame for this feud and for her to even essentially publicly state that there are issues on both sides and she wanted Aaron to reach out to his parents, maybe Danica sees this as well and hopes somewhere down the line things will change. Who knows.

I don’t know what it’s like to want to desperately get in touch with a child when all means of communication have been cut off besides social media. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Idk. Luke and Jordan espically are being pretty awful about this. Imo. They didn't even mention these fires or how to help people but throw a huge fit when Aaron does. It's not a good look to me. Tells me why be probably cut them out in the first place. JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 1f481

This whole situation is sad.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Imo the whole situation is sad, and it shouldn't be any public knowledge. We don't know the full picture, but Jmho, truth to be told, we shouldn't know even as much as we do know now. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Well, I don't think Danica will change anything, since we've seen the sympathetic girlfriend thing play out already. Olivia Munn said that she encouraged Aaron to talk with his parents since he hadn't talked to them or Luke for 8 months before they started dating. Her encouragement seemed to work and he did reach out and they came out and met her a couple of times, but it seems like the same old issues popped up again. She seemed to imply that they were too obsessed with his success, which supports the rumors out there that they tried to use his name for money/fame. And, given what Aaron has said about how he grew up in a religious household, namely his quote that "I think organized religion can have a mind-debilitating effect, because there is an exclusivity that can shut you out from being open to the world, to people, and energy, and love and acceptance." and what we have heard/seen about the Rodgers' beliefs (such as their homophobia and racism towards a certain president), I get it. I don't think they're toxic and abusive in a traditional sense, but I think that being around people like that brings Aaron back to a place in his life that was full of hatred towards others and he doesn't want to go back to that. Add in the greed and fame-hungry vibe that seems to exist and I don't blame him. I'm sure that Aaron has his faults and he's probably stubborn and arrogant himself, but I just don't agree with the notion that "family is everything and you should put up with their bull  because you're connected by blood". They honestly just seem like sh*t people to me and, IMO, the onus is on them to change, not the other way around.

All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:49 pm

I don’t believe in putting up with family simply because they’re blood, I believe family is everything because my mother gave birth to me and put me before herself ever since. I believe it because of the sacrifices my parents made so that I could have a better life than they did, I believe it because when I was sick as a child my aunts wouldn’t hesitate to be come over to take care of me (read: smother), because my grandmother no matter how old she gets still goes out of her way to make my favourite cake for my birthday every year because she’s the only one who makes it the way I like. Because my brother and cousins got into a fight with their best friends when their little brother hit me when we were younger, and so many other things that can’t be listed. These are the people that have been there for me my entire life and they’re not perfect, we disagree and argue and sometimes it’s really ugly, but those things, those years, mean something. Even if his family likes his fame too much, or have certain beliefs that he now strongly disagrees with, were they there for him? Did they nurture him? Fed him? Clothed him? Supported him? Even if he no longer wants to have a close relationship with them, unless his family abused him, they deserved a phone call. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Don’t really understand why these people are so obsessed with the drama of it all. Just call your parents once a year and then on holidays and to check if they’re alive during a natural disaster, no need to be besties. Wouldn’t make for fun headlines though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:11 pm

@ReneeM well said.

@Alanna I think that realistically, that’s just what Jordan and Luke want. They just want Aaron to show some compassion to his parents per Jordan at this point I think. Regardless of his parents (mostly his dad’s IMO) political and religious beliefs, just care for their well being.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:20 pm

IMO, there are going to be zillions of opinions on this topic.
What’s right for one person might not be right for another. IMO I don’t think any of us are experts in our own lives and family dynamics more less have even a glimpse as to what goes on in another’s dynamics. JMOAA. I’m not about to concern myself with the details in someone else’s business until A) I get paid for my input. B) get my own life closer to perfection. Don’t see either happening soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Don’t really understand why these people are so obsessed with the drama of it all. Just call your parents once a year and then on holidays and to check if they’re alive during a natural disaster, no need to be besties. Wouldn’t make for fun headlines though.

I actually understand it completely. I have a cousin who hasn’t talked to half my family in nearly 10 years due to a whole number of issues. She has skipped major family functions (funerals, weddings), refused gifts, asked to be removed from wills, etc. When someone has made a conscious decision to separate from their family any contact can be detrimental to their mental health and with Aaron’s job that’s the very last thing he needs. JMO

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:03 pm

The thing about silence is it’s a blank slate. In situations like the Rodgers family, where 1 side is intermittently publicly vocal, that void of silence can be filled by the public who witness. It creates a catch 22.
I would more likely choose silence rather than compromise my own privacy boundaries despite knowing a cost is attached due to circumstance because to enter this type of fray publicly is unproductive IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality