SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:43 pm

How sure are we that she was in Mexico? She might be somewhere else entirely. If she was really in Mexico for Evan and Carly's wedding, I would think that other members of bach nation not just Rachel will be there as well to film a segment. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:45 pm

@Dessler Yeah there's a lot we don't know. IMO, I think a flight attendant could be throwing us off her tracks. Because one said her location would reveal her F1, but another said she was going out the country. Those two things are mutually exclusive IMO. So I don't know where Rachel was. She could've been in Dallas the entire time. She could've been anywhere. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

@ElonM According to RS, the wedding was/is to be filmed on June 17th so if she were in Mexico, I don't think she would get there a whole week early for the event?

@adf23 Exactly! I know law firms are super cutthroat so I'm super surprised that they let her take 3 months off for TB Nick's season, then another 3 months off for her season, and then all this traveling she's been doing since. Seems pretty peculiar but of course we don't know their arrangement.

Also, you raised up a good point about how difficult it is to carry on our sleuthing for Bryan.

Does anyone know whether he had turned off the tagging pre-season or right after the season began?

Back to top Go down

@dartbachfan27 He was private before. Then when he went public, he turned off tagging. IDK if he always had it off though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Dessler wrote:How sure are we that she was  in Mexico? She might be somewhere else entirely. If she was really in Mexico for Evan and Carly's wedding, I would think that other members of bach nation not just Rachel will be there as well to film a segment. JMO

Idk if she was really in mexico, but if she did go for BiP, it could've been for her friends, not necessarily for Evan and Carly's wedding. As some type of advice thing, like they did for her season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm

@ReneeM Is BIP really that serious for her to make an entire trip down there to give her friends advice? Like for what? The five friends who already have boyfriends? I don't see which advice she could be giving considering 95% of them aren't there for love/romance IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Dessler wrote:How sure are we that she was  in Mexico? She might be somewhere else entirely. If she was really in Mexico for Evan and Carly's wedding, I would think that other members of bach nation not just Rachel will be there as well to film a segment. JMO

Idk if she was really in mexico, but if she did go for BiP, it could've been for her friends, not necessarily for Evan and Carly's wedding. As some type of advice thing, like they did for her season.

And she stayed the entire week when everything was supposedly going down the drain?I honestly don't think so. According to some article on BIP saga, they have been in seclusion and stopped filming for some days . JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 pm

@dartbachfan27 wasn't her boss in the media recently singing her praises and saying she could take as much time off as she needed? I thought I read that somewhere.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 pm

The hotel /setting for BIP was a SHV for Andi and Josh, so it could've been again.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 pm

JMO, but if I was a firm and one of my associates was the daughter of a federal judge, I'd show some leniency too. No need to make an enemy out of someone so high up in the legal world. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Dessler wrote:And she stayed the entire week when everything was supposedly going down the drain?I honestly don't think so. According to some article on BIP saga, they have been in seclusion and stopped filming for some days . JMO

Idk if she stayed for the entire week. She could've flown back at anytime to LA for a SHV or back home to Dallas. But if the flight attendant was telling the truth about her going out of the country, I have no clue what else it would be for. It seems pretty pointless to fly her down to 'give advice' but the BiP appearances of people giving advice seem pointless to me every season so it's not that big a stretch IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:53 pm

@Ladybug82 This could be a possibility for sure. It keeps people guessing whether she's flying down to visit her squad, for a SHV, or for Evan/Carly's wedding so it is actually well thought out JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8