SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Also something I was wondering do they have a handler during SHV? Because Bryan following the producer/handler is interesting timing but also could be a coincidence I guess...

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Yes, the handler gets whatever they need and brings it to them... Food, games, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Dessler wrote:And she stayed the entire week when everything was supposedly going down the drain?I honestly don't think so. According to some article on BIP saga, they have been in seclusion and stopped filming for some days . JMO

Idk if she stayed for the entire week. She could've flown back at anytime to LA for a SHV or back home to Dallas. But if the flight attendant was telling the truth about her going out of the country, I have no clue what else it would be for. It seems pretty pointless to fly her down to 'give advice' but the BiP appearances of people giving advice seem pointless to me every season so it's not that big a stretch IMO.

Absolutely, I get your point.Just speculating as well. It is too early for advice based on past timelines of "advice giving".
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Also posted in BIP thread but wanted to announce here as well that Diggy & Iggy will be going live on IG at 8/7 PM EST/PST so if anyone's curious, FYI. I'm sure they're both under contract and might be unable to answer specific questions about what went down in BIP but it's interesting they're providing this platform right now...anyway, if yall have general questions for them, just letting yall know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Yes, the handler gets whatever they need and brings it to them... Food, games, etc.
This! Also the final four have handlers until the end of filming

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Did someone post the new sneak peek for the spelling bee? http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Rachel was spotted on that plane earlier in the week, last week- it's not like that was a Friday, or even a Thursday. So she went from Mexico BIP, to SHV, to now San Fran?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Who did Bryan just follow?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Did someone post the new sneak peek for the spelling bee? http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

Spelling Bee
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm

@sdmom todd snyder

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:20 pm

@ReneeM thanks! In the past, who usually is handler of f1?F2?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:Did someone post the new sneak peek for the spelling bee? http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

Spelling Bee
Source
Thanks for this. This is gonna be hilarious. I prefer embarrassing the guys this way than a strip dance or mud wrestling. Lol.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8