SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:00 pm

It seems they keep liking insta posts at the same time... but what does it mean? That they're talking on the phone on skype and scrolling through instagram at the same time??

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:01 pm

@Dookam23 i just thought of that! I was Like whoa. I like the pics he's liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:02 pm

@WhisperingLove LOOOL, Peter is something else giggling
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Peter probably thinking about changing living space in the near future. I mean you never know Hugesmile

As for him and Rachel being on IG at the same time, I'm amazed at how frequent that is.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:23 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter probably thinking about changing living space in the near future.  I mean you never know Hugesmile

As for him and Rachel being on IG at the same time, I'm amazed at how frequent that is.

He may indeed be looking for a new place or redecorating.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:12 pm

@gramercypark10 which you wouldn't do if you're the next Bachelor right? It could be nothing but would be nice if he was F1 and is moving with Rachel. I remember Rachel said they asked her soon after Nick broke her heart if she wanted to be the next Bachelorette. So I'm assuming they found their next Bachelor already, might not be him. All my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@gramercypark10 which you wouldn't do if you're the next Bachelor right? It could be nothing but would be nice if he was F1 and is moving with Rachel. I remember Rachel said they asked her soon after Nick broke her heart if she wanted to be the next Bachelorette. So I'm assuming they found their next Bachelor already, might not be him. All my opinion.

Yes amd no I suppose. It depends how long it is before they start filming the next one. If it's only a few months turn around I highly doubt he would even consider moving IMO when you have to spend at least 2 months in La filming. But who knows if he has a lady to move in with. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 20 2498057887

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:27 pm

@gramercypark10 true what's happening with BIP it might halt production of the show. I think usually they start filming in a month or two. Hopefully he does and I'm still hoping it's Rachel JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:31 pm

From the account he followed, I noticed the show is aired on Tuesday at 9/8 pm on HGTV's Fixer Upper. So he was probably watching the show for inspiration given his interest in DYI-ing which is a passion of his.

So Peter's next date is in week 7!, I can't fathom his frame of mind given he had to wait so long to spend an entire date with Rachel.
I mean group date is great but that's a long wait.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Its gonna be one crazy date!!!! Can't wait! I hope Rachel's dog comes along
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:08 am

ElonM wrote:From the account he followed, I noticed the show is aired on Tuesday at 9/8 pm on HGTV's Fixer Upper. So he was probably watching the show for inspiration given his interest in DYI-ing which is a passion of his.

So Peter's next date is in week 7!, I can't fathom his frame of mind given he had to wait so long to spend an entire date with Rachel.
I mean group date is great but that's a long wait.

Is that the dog sled date?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly