SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:16 am

Realityjunkie88 wrote:@see2love Yes, so agree with this. Especially the part about the fireworks and tears of happiness. I also thought it was interesting that she reiterated how Peter was nervous on the first night. I feel like this blog was written before things started to get weird. I felt like after Peter's one on one episode is when I started to sense mixed signals so to speak. I basically started to get more confused about her F1 pick. I find myself always going back to what was said in that blog.

I feel things started to get weird for a lack of a better term after the second spoiler came out. This is just me but perhaps they didn't anticipate the support Peter would get. I even remember Rachel tweeting a quote about perception on the same day as RS decided to post the second spoiler. I felt like that was her statement with regards to what a lot of the folks were stating about the second spoiler. It'll be interesting to see going forward how she chooses to blog about her dates with her F1 and F2. I feel like the comparisons would be inevitable at this point and everything she says is going to be nitpicked because of the fact that there are two spoilers out there. She very well could still gush about both in equal measure as they would want to keep the suspense out there going or she would perhaps take the approach where it'll be kind of easy to figure out from her blogs , as to who her F1 is. I doubt the latter... giggling as Rachel really has not given away much but some of the things out there that she has done after the second spoiler came out have made me go...hmmm.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:22 am

I am going to do myself a favour and chill till we see another episode. I am all talked, fanned and "theoried" out. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 11 3806527698
Real life beckons! I remain teamPeter.
See y'all next week

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:43 am

truelovealways wrote:About the song I don't think it's a clue either way jmo. I remember Becca in Chris's season posting Taylor Swifts song "you are in love" and everyone thinking she was definitely F1 because of it. I think he just likes the song jmo
Yeah. This past weekend was super weird. Peter posted way more than normal and it seemed deliberate to me. It actually made me more likely to think he's the F1 not less. IMO Maybe I'm just weird.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:51 am

truelovealways wrote:About the song I don't think it's a clue either way jmo. I remember Becca in Chris's season posting Taylor Swifts song "you are in love" and everyone thinking she was definitely F1 because of it. I think he just likes the song jmo

The person you are talking about was indeed final 2. So this time the same thing happens again.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 am

ReneeM wrote:@nutty1 The ring on the HTD pic looks thicker than the one rachel's wearing. It's similar in that it's a plain gold band. We saw them shopping trying on rings, but we don't know which one they actually bought.

@gramercypark10 filming schedule's here

Does someone mind checking Rachel's birthday. Is it the 21, 22 or 25 April I'm getting conflicting dates. Just trying to figure out where she was for her birthday. Thanks.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:23 am

reason wrote:@gramercypark10 I suggest you go to general to discuss. thanks

Thanks

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:41 am

nutty1 wrote:I apologize in advance, as I am sure this has been discussed. I was away for a week and returned home late last night. I am shocked at RS's latest reveal.
I saw the Peter HTD ring picture and her showing her gold band to Mario Lopez. Has there been a close up picture of the HTD ring, and has it been determined if it looks like the ring Rachel is currently wearing?? Thanks so much!

I have been trying trust me, but pics just arent clear enough and the ring we see on Mario is too simple to be sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 am

Just Looking wrote:Actually, my mistake.  It was on the Ellen Show and Rachel said "he initiated it, it was completely unexpected and it swept me off my feet" - she must be referring to Bryan's kiss.  IMO

Yes, but if you see what aired on Ellen, she actually asked a pointed question about night 1 or the first kiss. It wasnt Rachel randomly deciding to choose to talk about that kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 am

Sleuthing involving other contestants takes place in the General Discussion Thread. When in a FAN forum, the only contestants that are discussed in this case is Peter and Rachel. Only positive comments are allowed.

It is not fair to members that can't reply to posts that may be inaccurate or there is missing information, because it would consist of mentioning other contestants.

Please post IMO when posting, we do not know that Peter bought a ring for Rachel on his HTD. She was looking a what looks like rings. She has admitted she is wearing a reminder ring. The ring has been sleuthed against the HTD pic, it has been determined the ring she was looking at is much wider than what she is wearing. This has been proven with s/caps.

If you have information to share, please ask if it's been discussed before posting. We have been sleuthing since the beginning of the year. We are seeing the same information posted that has already been sleuthed over and over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:21 pm

I grew up in Illinois.  Don't know Peter or anything but we seem to enjoy similar things. Going to the lake, taking relaxing drive, hanging with friends etc. The difference between Peter and myself is I can post something on Instagram without it being scrutinized. Peter no longer has that luxury.

Again, I don't know Peter. What I know of him is he kept quiet during the "sloppy seconds" discussion on Ellen. Apparently he isn't the type to kiss and tell. He hesitated and was the last to reveal that he kissed Rachel when playing, never have I ever. His 1:1 with Rachel went so well that he discussed how their children would look. Unless his children are products of Immaculate Conception, he would have to get busy with Rachel but he decided to display he never had thought about having sex with her.  

Peter doesn't come off as the petty type. **edited**Guy seems like he keeps thing good and bad in a private box. I doubt he would publicly post a particular song for all to hear as a message to Rachel for breaking his heart.

I don't know if he is or isn't F1. Pretty sure he is a good guy and the whole song thing doesn't go with who he is. JMHO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning of other contestants in a FAN Forum)

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:25 pm

ajax518 wrote:I grew up in Illinois.  Don't know Peter or anything but we seem to enjoy similar things. Going to the lake, taking relaxing drive, hanging with friends etc. The difference between Peter and myself is I can post something on Instagram without it being scrutinized. Peter no longer has that luxury.

Again, I don't know Peter. What I know of him is he kept quiet during the "sloppy seconds" discussion on Ellen. Apparently he isn't the type to kiss and tell. He hesitated and was the last to reveal that he kissed Rachel when playing, never have I ever. His 1:1 with Rachel went so well that he discussed how their children would look. Unless his children are products of Immaculate Conception, he would have to get busy with Rachel but he decided to display he never had thought about having sex with her.  

Peter doesn't come off as the petty type. **edited**Guy seems like he keeps thing good and bad in a private box. I doubt he would publicly post a particular song for all to hear as a message to Rachel for breaking his heart.

I don't know if he is or isn't F1. Pretty sure he is a good guy and the whole song thing doesn't go with who he is. JMHO

Totally agree with everything you said and especially the song part Smiley For me it was just a random song playing on the radio.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 11 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 11 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly