SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 am

I really need to see this video sad

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 22 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 22 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 am

@emusha I would love to see the video but cant. Anyone knows if it is on youtube?

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:49 am

Rachel is quite expressive with her words to Peter when she gave Peter the rose during their 1on1 dinner date. She said, she IS extremely hopeful which is a big deal for her coming from a skeptical person and her hugs to him look genuinely caring. She also said she is so excited to see where this is going to go. Where have I've heard that said before?
Also, Was Peter the only one that met Chopper on the show because one of her interview with Jimmy Kimmel when asked about Chopper, funny how she said Chopper said whoever is going to be my newest daddy if she picked one, that he needed to be a part of it. Interesting when Jimmy went on about him sniffing the guys and she just nods generally but Jimmy goes straight to the Waboom guy. AND she also mentioned on JK show they joked about it being a season of 1sts.????????
I think this season has a theme....Season of 1sts.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:01 pm

@emusha I thought the opposite when Peter saying that gives him a F1 romantic edit *EDIT* IMO. For all we know she could have kissed Peter more than 3-4 times including the first night but they edited it out *EDIT* IMO.

ETA:
@coconutgurl I agree!

The video: source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning or discussing any contestant other than Peter in his fan thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:05 pm

@WhisperingLove Those who are overseas cant see but thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:29 pm

@reason If you use Hola and set it to the US you can. You can also watch the international shows. I set it up last year and have had no issues.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:33 pm

coconutgurl wrote:Rachel is quite expressive with her words to Peter when she gave Peter the rose during their 1on1 dinner date. She said, she IS extremely hopeful which is a big deal for her coming from a skeptical person and her hugs to him look genuinely caring. She also said she is so excited to see where this is going to go. Where have I've heard that said before?
Also, Was Peter the only one that met Chopper on the show because one of her interview with Jimmy Kimmel when asked about Chopper, funny how she said Chopper said whoever is going to be my newest daddy if she picked one, that he needed to be a part of it. Interesting when Jimmy went on about him sniffing the guys and she just nods generally but Jimmy goes straight to the Waboom guy. AND she also mentioned on JK show they joked about it being a season of 1sts.????????
I think this season has a theme....Season of 1sts.

I did notice this comment about Copper. Notice on Kimmel that she says Copper insists on it. When she mentioned on Peter's date that she needed to know her intended needed to get along with Copper, I thought it was whatever and that was probably just setting up the date like her statement that she needed to know how Peter felt about her before she could give him the rose. But, the fact that she also says it on Kimmel makes me wonder. I have seen no evidence that anyone else has met Copper. Someone else might meet him later, but IMO that would need to be while in the US, because most countries have very strict quarantine laws. This probably means nothing, but on Kimmel she could have given any number of reason why Copper was with her. Do we know where the meet the parents occurs?

This was at about the 2:40 mark. https://youtu.be/6bA4TlOeEu0

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 22 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 pm

@moonchild In Dallas. Copper could've been there, but it was a friend taking care of him while she was away, not her family, so it's very possible that he wasn't.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:43 pm

We will probably see Copper at MTP in Dallas. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 22 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:54 pm

In regard to the video- I found it interesting that Bryan wasn't featured (could be an F1 clue, because he his hidden)

At the same time, I noticed that after Peter's blurb of "There's still somebody out there for me, I just haven't found her yet." they cut to Rachel's face talking. I only mention this because we hear her voice the entire video, but they don't show her face after every guy's segment.

At the end, showing her face again, the last part of her last line is "the physical connection that we have with each other, is so, so easy" as they show her kissing Bryan.

So I am torn. On one hand, you don't see Bryan in the video at all, aside from him kissing Rachel (you can't even really see his face)- hidden F1 clue. At the same time the fact that Rachel and Bryan kissing is the last image we are left with as the video goes off, leads me to think that is way too obvious, possible F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Dookam23 wrote:@reason Not yet but ill keep you updated on it! For now here is this video! Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttlj-Mb8A0

Here is another interview video, cute couple!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCwjf4zBQao

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm

ChocfromWisconsin wrote:@ajax518 wow very insightful.
Peter did mention children with Rachel on their date so him saying he's never thought about being with her on that Ellen game was just to be respectful of her. That argument can finally go down to rest for me

Also, he really doesn't come off as the petty type but we really can't undermine heartache all IMO anyways laugh out loud. He has an IG post of a green kia car that says "you suck almost as much as your car". LOL I couldn't imagine sweet comported Peter could say that but I can understand his feelings assuming he was referring to an ex.

But in my heart of hearts, I really believe it's Peter and Rachel at the end but them and production are doing a really good good job of throwing many people off

Not sure about the green car, but he does have a sense of humor and decency when it comes to Rachel.  IMO Alex and Peter are smart enough to realize what is kept private is better for relationships.  Also, knowing that Rachel's family will be watching, and wanting to make good impressions in the future would mean alot to Rachel.  Knowing who her family is and the company they keep, they seem like very nice genuine people. Seeing the big picture of this crazy adventure helps to keep your sanity, both Rachel and Peter seem to be able to do this well.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly