SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Yeah I don't think that he would be that intentional in playing that song to show he is heartbroken, especially while he is driving. That's not safe IMO! I think using music to justify **edited**is a huge reach. I do however understand the desire to just find some sort of clue when everything goes quiet. I just don't think music is reliable. I mean, it's just two songs he has listened to in three weeks! We don't know what else he is listening to and considering how much he has been smiling (he was smiling in the video with the first "sad" song) I don't see the narrative that he is so torn over Rachel that he is just listening to sad music all day, thinking about what could have been. I'm still Pachel strong Smiley All JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning other contestants in a Fan Thread)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:28 pm

I love the Peter I see on my television, he is smart, forthright, articulate, handsome, humble and interesting.  I wish him well, and god riches blessing on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:28 pm

I guess I don't see that instagram story from him as petty at all. I really don't think one would get a very in your face reaction from Peter. I mean you never know but I'm just going by whatever little one has seen of him so far. He for the most part seems like someone who keeps his emotions to himself and is very subtle in the way he expresses things. Which is why I felt that was a subtle hint. Maybe it's not. Maybe it's just him listening to a song and we are just reading too much into it. Maybe that's as far as he would go when it comes to expressing what he is perhaps feeling right now. Who knows. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:33 pm

@GetUpGirl Completely agree. Especially since he comes across as being super happy otherwise, even if he is F2. Prob just a song he likes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:41 pm

ajax518 wrote:I grew up in Illinois.  Don't know Peter or anything but we seem to enjoy similar things. Going to the lake, taking relaxing drive, hanging with friends etc. The difference between Peter and myself is I can post something on Instagram without it being scrutinized. Peter no longer has that luxury.

Again, I don't know Peter. What I know of him is he kept quiet during the "sloppy seconds" discussion on Ellen. Apparently he isn't the type to kiss and tell. He hesitated and was the last to reveal that he kissed Rachel when playing, never have I ever. His 1:1 with Rachel went so well that he discussed how their children would look. Unless his children are products of Immaculate Conception, he would have to get busy with Rachel but he decided to display he never had thought about having sex with her.  

Peter doesn't come off as the petty type.**edited**Guy seems like he keeps thing good and bad in a private box. I doubt he would publicly post a particular song for all to hear as a message to Rachel for breaking his heart.

I don't know if he is or isn't F1. Pretty sure he is a good guy and the whole song thing doesn't go with who he is. JMHO

yes ajax!

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:Yeah I don't think that he would be that intentional in playing that song to show he is heartbroken, especially while he is driving. That's not safe IMO! I think using music to justify **edited** is a huge reach. I do however understand the desire to just find some sort of clue when everything goes quiet. I just don't think music is reliable. I mean, it's just two songs he has listened to in three weeks! We don't know what else he is listening to and considering how much he has been smiling (he was smiling in the video with the first "sad" song) I don't see the narrative that he is so torn over Rachel that he is just listening to sad music all day, thinking about what could have been. I'm still Pachel strong Smiley All JMO
Agreed, I'm firmly on the Pachel ship, but I can acknowledge when stuff looks a little off. That said, Peter has seemed really happy ever since he got back. I don't see him tweeting angsty songs as a way to express his sadness no matter how things went down. I honestly think that video was more about showing what he enjoyed about Wisconsin than anything else. All IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:26 pm

@ajax518 wow very insightful.
Peter did mention children with Rachel on their date so him saying he's never thought about being with her on that Ellen game was just to be respectful of her. That argument can finally go down to rest for me

Also, he really doesn't come off as the petty type but we really can't undermine heartache all IMO anyways laugh out loud. He has an IG post of a green kia car that says "you suck almost as much as your car". LOL I couldn't imagine sweet comported Peter could say that but I can understand his feelings assuming he was referring to an ex.

But in my heart of hearts, I really believe it's Peter and Rachel at the end but them and production are doing a really good good job of throwing many people off

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:29 pm

I watched a random clip of Kaitlyn and Shawn on a 1-1 and they also had fireworks ! Interesting or not, but looking back at Peter and rachel first 1-1, it looked like it was a special moment for them. And I liked that... F1 or not it will be great to see how the story goes for them. Will he be able to say that he's falling for her ? Can't wait Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Fender Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi everybody, I'm a new poster here, but I'm still riding on the pachel wagon.Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 12 1f603 I won't get off until the final episode, but even if he doesn't get the final rose I still want to enjoy the moments shared between these two on screen.  Embarressed!

Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Fender wrote:Hi everybody, I'm a new poster here, but I'm still riding on the pachel wagon.Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 12 1f603 I won't get off until the final episode, but even if he doesn't get the final rose I still want to enjoy the moments shared between these two on screen.  Embarressed!

Welcome1 This is my approach also! Still holding out hope for these two, but even if she doesn't end up choosing him, this has still been my favourite relationship to watch develop this season Smiley

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:54 pm

The show's not over yet. There's lots more episodes to go. I still think Peter's the F1. Just waiting for upcoming episodes to see how everything plays out. I've always liked what I've seen of him on tv. I've said this too many times to count, that he is too normal for this show. I don't find him boring at all. He's got some great qualities, (like being selfless when he gave the homeless man his sandwich, but not in a showy way). That's just who he is IMO.
I see him being very interested in Rachel and vise versa. His focus is always on her, and he listens to her intently when she talks, especially during their 1-on-1. I see it in his eyes when he looks at her.
I wish he and Rachel well no matter the outcome.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly