SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by rapfaebae22 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:03 pm

truelovealways wrote:Peter just liked this
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 30 Img_0715
https://instagram.com/p/BVXGYsGgJB3/
He responded too
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 30 Img_0716

The same person, vina_hill2, responded to his comment and he liked the comment! The comment said this:

vina_hill2 @peterkrauswi still hoping for happily ever after with u and Rachel! :-)

It makes me so happy that he liked that comment! Gives me hope for #TeamPachel. I would include a SC of the comment/his like but my computer isn't letting me attach the file.

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:29 pm

TLTF wrote:
Judiful wrote:One of the things I admire most about Peter is he doesn't smother Rachel with syrupy in her face cheesy rhetoric. That's the stuff that annoys me to no end.  I find him to be the most charming , and sexy in his eye to eye contact with her. I think his eyes are breath taking which would make me melt. I know I would be reduced to a babbling brook if I was hergiggling  I wish I knew the real story with them because the mystery is driving me crazy . I find myself checking  here all day long just in case you amazing super sleuthers found something good to report. You're the best at what you do ..

The bold made me smile because Rachel was actualy babbling at some point on their date :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10G8A5KVIew&t=8s

At .50 seconds giggling So cute!
I love how giddy she was with Peter . Thank . .I can't wait to see more of them together ..It's been such a long time . I agree, they're so  cute ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:18 am

@moonchild Rachel has suggested the f1 was a dark horse. That had me confused because the rumored f4 are people I thought would go far on the show. Then I realized Rachel doesn't see everything we see.

For example Peter had  couple of ITAs the first night. On the first night Peter seemed amazed by Rachel. He sang her praises and his eyes lit up every time he spoke about her. Rachel didn't see that. On the 1:1 date he was a bit more reserved. Yes he kissed her, they had a great date but IMHO she needs to know he desires her. Also who among us has had a great date and wondered if the other person felt the same way a few days later.

Rachel saw Peter on a group date. He didn't chime in on the kiss discussion, Said he never thought about having sex with her. Yes he talked about having kids with her but maybe she wants to be desired. IMHO the skeptical Rachel enters her thoughts every now and then and she wonders if Peter is into her or if he can open up on multiple levels before other relationships pass by him.

I think when Peter puts on the full court press she is pleasantly surprised and sees him as a dark horse. These are just my opinions. I do not haveAlso  video or pics to support it. Rachel also says she experienced hypothermia during her season. Peter is shown on a date which appears to be a cold environment. I think that might be a date where true character surfaces, concerns about her well being may lead to him opening umpire and putting his heart on the line. Just speculation.

Last edited by ajax518 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:25 am

@ajax518 IA. Unless Rachel is playing mind tricks with us, dark horse/slow burner describes Peter perfectly. I know it might seem more risky to go with him because some women like to hear that they are desired, whereas Peter is more likely to show it (and given the show's timeline, there's not enough time to perhaps pick up on some of his subtle expressions of desire/care), I really really hope that at the end of the day she picked the best man for her. I strongly believe that that man is Peter. No doubt. I could feel his intensity and intimacy from my college dorm watching their love story unfold on my laptop. I loved it. giggling

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:35 am

coconutgurl wrote:is he considered a slow burner because his actions and feelings towards Rachel was not that obvious apparently to some who said he was not into her during their 1st date. Or his competition who supposedly shows a connection with Rachel later on in the future episodes? I just think it is funny how in the beginning the news of who was F1 (being Peter) suddenly changed according to RS and that put many to a state of confusion. The question is. Is this a diliberate diversion? now having the producers laughing that its going the way they wanted, or someone fed up with all the Peter love from the news of him being F1 that they wanted to put the story straight?
Lots of questions from an enquiring mind. These poor contestants who either think it was a once in a life time experience or an experience they don't want to remember, but can't say in public for some reason.  
The storylines on the drama's are getting boring.  It would be interesting how they potray Peter. He seems to be on most of the group dates which i find odd after being the first 1 on 1 date. Thats got to be saying something there?

I have to say I found this post quite in sync with a lot of the questions I had when I came across the second spoiler. I guess it's all a matter of from which side are you looking at things. After coming across the second spoiler , I felt the slow burn bit could apply to the information that was in that spoiler as well. I mean many have found Peter not as effusive yet one saw Rachel was very much into him from that very first one on one. Not that he wasn't , he just was a bit understated. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that can too be interpreted as a slow burn as one can assume that he eventually started expressing things in a manner that was much more effusive. But if you are someone who thinks the second spoiler is true which I do think it's then the slow burn bit applies there as well. I mean leaving aside the obvious interaction between her and TOG from the first three episodes that showed his interest for a lack of a better term , maybe it was still a slow burn for Rachel as she didn't think it'd go where it did eventually. Her first one on one there also hasn't aired yet so again Peter got that one on one right at the beginning as compared to the TOG. Like I said all a matter of perception.

As for the deliberate diversion , I doubt that but then again that is because I do think the second spoiler is correct. I feel like RS would be way more cautious in verifying the second spoiler as his credibility does depend on it to some extent. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:00 am

I'm on Brady E's IG live and he spoke about how he & Peter spoke about his former modeling on the first night and bonded over that. He said he & Peter knows a lot of the same people because they shared agencies while Peter was modeling (though they didn't know each other back then). Anyway he said he would be down to do some modeling with Peter. That would be so hot Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 30 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 am

Not sure if this is anything but noticed on R Instagram that she was tagged in an event on 19th jun Mon in Denver. States a bachelorette will be attending but no name however if u tap screen Rs Instagram comes up. If she is guest speaker Maybe a convenient reason for her to travel north this weekend if SHV? Seems strange they have not named the speak??  Just have to wait and see but my patience is not coping

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:27 am

Lmao someone asked Brady E. if Peter's as hot in real life. His reaction "Duh. Peter is a hottie. I mean, I'm not gay, but if I were..." I die. rofl

Someone asked him who is the most handsome guy from the season. He said "It depends on what your preferences are. The most classically handsome is Peter. The most modern handsome is Dean. And then the most Colombian, Miami spicy handsome is TOG."

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:29 am

@dartbachfan27 really that is interesting that is why Rachel was fanny herself at that dog party when doing that photo. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:31 am

cantstopl Thanks for sharing these tidbits @dartbachfan27.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:00 am

@Loulou I saw what you are talking about. It states that one of this season's Bachelors would be there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVYSPKCBaNJ/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:19 am

Adf23.  Sorry misinterpreted the meaning in the ad.  Possibility wishful thinking

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly