SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:37 am

Peter started following another two architecture and design insta accounts. He's definitely now become my internet husband. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 31 3806527698

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:02 am

Loulou wrote:Not sure if this is anything but noticed on R Instagram that she was tagged in an event on 19th jun Mon in Denver. States a bachelorette will be attending but no name however if u tap screen Rs Instagram comes up. If she is guest speaker Maybe a convenient reason for her to travel north this weekend if SHV? Seems strange they have not named the speak??  Just have to wait and see but my patience is not coping
It said a mystery bachelor. It could be Dean IMO. He is from Denver and his 1-1 will be airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 am

@GetUpGirl considering it's in CO. Dean would make sense IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:53 am

Am i the only one or did y'all notice that Rachel also posted a throw back thursday picture the same day Peter posted his high school one.....she's all like (quietly passing the msg) I stand by you babe I'm gonna post one too hahaa JMO

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:13 am

Just posting this here, mods delete if in the wrong spot but found it interesting that US magazine went with the same angle for Jordan as Peter

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.realitytvworld.com/news/jordan-rodgers-reportedly-only-went-on-the-bachelorette-be-next-the-bachelor-star-desperately-wants-be-famous-20074a.php

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:30 am

Oh also Peter started following
Bryce
Fred
Matt
on instagram a few hours ago but still not following who will not be named laugh out loud.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:31 am

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I havent seen it yet and wanted to share.  I was watching the slo-mo of the season preview and noticed something.   The first kiss in the preview is Rachel and Peter at 1:46.   And the last kiss in the preview is Rachel and Peter at 20:06.   beatingheart

Coincidence?  IMO no.

Preview: https://youtu.be/2dmi_1fZxmQ?t=1m46s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:55 am

@ChocfromWisconsin wow that's pretty neat!

@kokopolo good eye!

@gramercypark10 that was an interesting read for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 am

gramercypark10 wrote:Peter started following another two architecture and design insta accounts. He's definitely now become my internet husband. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 31 3806527698

giggling Wow going from from Internet boyfriend to Internet husband is a big step. Smiley

I love his follows too. and makes me even a bigger fan. He seems like such an interesting, well rounded guy to go along with seeming so nice, humble and genuine. IMO. I love that he had an interest/talent in art originally after high school. So he's artistic, athletic, kind, down to earth, model level hot and humble about it too? (All my personal impressions and opinions). I find his subtle, relaxed sense of humour a pleasure too. Definitely Internet husband material IMO. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:35 am

relaxing wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:Peter started following another two architecture and design insta accounts. He's definitely now become my internet husband. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 31 3806527698

giggling Wow going from from Internet boyfriend to Internet husband is a big step.  Smiley

I love his follows too. and makes me even a bigger fan.  He seems like such an interesting, well rounded guy to go along with seeming so nice, humble and genuine. IMO.  I love that he had an interest/talent in art originally after high school.  So he's artistic, athletic, kind, down to earth, model level hot and humble about it too? (All my personal impressions and opinions). I find his subtle, relaxed sense of humour a pleasure too. Definitely Internet husband material IMO. yes

giggling I thought I would bypass all the dates and get straight to it. Hugesmile

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 am

So I keep seeing "slow burn" popping up, so I did a search, and came across this Glamour article. In It, it compares the "slow burn relationship" Vs "lightning bolt love."

{ "If you're dealing with slow burn, your emotions and attraction gradually build over time. Lightning-bolt love is the opposite: The relationship is immediately hot and heavy but also has the potential to go out in a spectacular blaze.

Slow-Burn Pros:
—You spend enough time getting to know each other that you can determine just how compatible you two really are.
—Little gestures can take on a big meaning. Each instance of him bringing you soup when you're sick or mentioning that he told his parents about you is like a separate building block of the relationship, until you finally reach the "wait, I am totally in love with this dude!" epiphany.
—As you become more and more into each other, your sex life only gets hotter over time.

Slow-Burn Cons:
—No initial spark.
—Since friendship is a big part of your foundation, sometimes your relationship can get too comfortable.

Lightning-Bolt Pros:
—Your instant chemistry means amazing, break-the-bed sex from the get-go.
—Finally, you understand all the clichés about butterflies and fireworks.
—Thanks to hormones of both of you going haywire, this type of love lends itself to grand gestures. Don't be surprised if he whisks you away on a surprise weekend trip.

Lightning-Bolt Cons:
—Unfortunately, the infatuation can fizzle as suddenly as it started.
—Your intense feelings might cause you to overlook deal-breakers that take a bit to reveal themselves.
—When a relationship is so explosive from the start, it's easy to start thinking that constant drama = passion. Prepare yourself for one hell of an emotional roller coaster.

Personally, I think you should aim for the best of both worlds. Take the time to really get to know someone before becoming exclusive, but don't feel guilty enjoying a little lightning-bolt sex life from time to time. You never know—maybe your slow-burn guy will end up giving you lightning-bolt sex down the road, and then you'll really have hit the jackpot." }

http://www.glamour.com/story/relationship-chemistry-new-guy

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:23 am

WrapQueen85 wrote:So I keep seeing "slow burn" popping up, so I did a search, and came across this Glamour article. In It, it compares the "slow burn relationship" Vs "lightning bolt love."

{ "If you're dealing with slow burn, your emotions and attraction gradually build over time. Lightning-bolt love is the opposite: The relationship is immediately hot and heavy but also has the potential to go out in a spectacular blaze.

Slow-Burn Pros:
—You spend enough time getting to know each other that you can determine just how compatible you two really are.
—Little gestures can take on a big meaning. Each instance of him bringing you soup when you're sick or mentioning that he told his parents about you is like a separate building block of the relationship, until you finally reach the "wait, I am totally in love with this dude!" epiphany.
—As you become more and more into each other, your sex life only gets hotter over time.

Slow-Burn Cons:
—No initial spark.
—Since friendship is a big part of your foundation, sometimes your relationship can get too comfortable.

Lightning-Bolt Pros:
—Your instant chemistry means amazing, break-the-bed sex from the get-go.
—Finally, you understand all the clichés about butterflies and fireworks.
—Thanks to hormones of both of you going haywire, this type of love lends itself to grand gestures. Don't be surprised if he whisks you away on a surprise weekend trip.

Lightning-Bolt Cons:
—Unfortunately, the infatuation can fizzle as suddenly as it started.
—Your intense feelings might cause you to overlook deal-breakers that take a bit to reveal themselves.
—When a relationship is so explosive from the start, it's easy to start thinking that constant drama = passion. Prepare yourself for one hell of an emotional roller coaster.

Personally, I think you should aim for the best of both worlds. Take the time to really get to know someone before becoming exclusive, but don't feel guilty enjoying a little lightning-bolt sex life from time to time. You never know—maybe your slow-burn guy will end up giving you lightning-bolt sex down the road, and then you'll really have hit the jackpot." }

http://www.glamour.com/story/relationship-chemistry-new-guy

Ali said in an interview that her chemistry with Roberto was off the charts but fizzled because they really had nothing in common once the initial chemistry started to fizzle. It may also be why many of the relationships on the show don't survive because they tend to gravitate to those they have a strong chemistry but they don't spend enough time in the bubble talking imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly