SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Chilosa2004 wrote:@chocolatebrownies he does, so used to seeing him in workout clothes lately , he's having a good hair day  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 56 1f60d

I have to say when it comes to hair , I kind of prefer it when it's not as gelled! giggling

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:57 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
WrapQueen85 wrote:is there a thread about sleuthing filming locations and sightings from HTD? Bc I believe that's where the picture of them kissing on top of the capital is from. I know the original picture was posted from someone on FB.
I've been trying to find it too but no luck. I remember it from when we were sleuthing his HTD and pictures were popping up but now have no such luck finding it

https://m.facebook.com/jesskay06/posts/10212477302989955

It's in the SM thread #3
Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:58 pm

I thought I would post this here. Check out what he says about Peter in the comments. #McDreamy

https://instagram.com/p/BUwou8CFEb1/

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Lol awe that's cute he said Dean was sweeter than a puppy and Peter was dreamier than Derek Shepherd giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:04 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
WrapQueen85 wrote:is there a thread about sleuthing filming locations and sightings from HTD? Bc I believe that's where the picture of them kissing on top of the capital is from. I know the original picture was posted from someone on FB.
I've been trying to find it too but no luck. I remember it from when we were sleuthing his HTD and pictures were popping up but now have no such luck finding it

https://m.facebook.com/jesskay06/posts/10212477302989955

It's in the SM thread #3

thank you!  now his Instagram post today of the capitol #home seems so odd to me, anyone else think it is or is my imagination just being over active

eta: in the girls comments from that fb post she said she saw them walking out of the capitol building too

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Hmm...he seems to really love Madison. Could the #home hashtag be kinda bittersweet because he'll have to leave it soon?

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:11 pm

I apologize for asking this again but you guys were talking about Peter and Rachel posting within minutes of each other more often than not , could someone please highlight the significance of that for me? I don't get as to how that is taken as a clue so would appreciate if someone could explain it.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:17 pm

This is great sleuthing @WrapQueen the steam is back on the pachel ship yes yes yes

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:17 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:I apologize for asking this again but you guys were talking about Peter and Rachel posting within minutes of each other more often than not , could someone please highlight the significance of that for me? I don't get as to how that is taken as a clue so would appreciate if someone could explain it.
Some people think that they do it too often for it just to be a coincidence. Perhaps they're talking to one another and browsing through social media. It's nothing concrete, but it has happened quite a few times where they're on instagram at the same time.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello all! I might have missed it, but in his Insta story up now, I looks like he is walking with both his mother and grandmother, as I believe he referred to her as Oma (sp?). So cute either way.

All IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:44 pm

This is a FAN forum. Please do not post opinions based on anyone other than Rachel and Peter. I'm referring to lengthy posts about MF, this franchise and so forth. Those discussion take place in the General Sleuthing thread.

Please take the time to read the Fan Forum rules, because clearly there are member who do not understand what a Fan Forum is. It's for positive posts, Rachel and Peter, end of story. No one else gets mentioned. It's not fair that members cannot respond to those types of posts because it's not within the fan forum rules. If they did respond, then it becomes another GD thread. It's a thread to do all the swooing one wants, because the regular threads are for those who want to sleuth, and are not interested in how good looking a contestant is.

Discussing the pup and when Peter purchased is sleuthing however I'm not sure how that can possibly be a clue that he is the F1 or F2. Since that tends to be on the sleuthing side, then provide an explanation rather than making a short statement without IMO. New members are confused with statements that are short, and not explanatory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly