SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by rapfaebae22 Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:29 pm

@truelovealways i love that!!! great job!

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Loving all the gifs and the edit @truelovealways.  I was just    Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 1f60d at the cute petal moments again this ep. Worth the wait. They're the romantic love story I'm invested in until the end this season, come what may.  Rachel and Peter are totally awesome IMO, I'm totally still fanning them both together and separately.  

Can I make a request to those talented enough to make GIFS?  I loved the little moment at the spelling bee where Peter was up and he mouthed "help me" to Rachel and she laughed "no". I'd love a gif of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 pm

relaxing wrote:Loving all the gifs and the edit @truelovealways.  I was just    Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 1f60d at the cute petal moments again this ep. Worth the wait. They're the romantic love story I'm invested in until the end this season, come what may.  Rachel and Peter are totally awesome IMO, I'm totally still fanning them both together and separately.  

Can I make a request to those talented enough to make GIFS?  I loved the little moment at the spelling bee where Peter was up and he mouthed "help me" to Rachel and she laughed "no". I'd love a gif of it.

That was such a cute scene!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:10 pm

truelovealways wrote:I made an edit Smiley
Awesome job!!  I've watched it several times!! for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:34 am

truelovealways wrote: :sprinklehearts I made an edit Smiley

This is awesome.... I love it! I keep watching it over and over and over. :sprinklehearts  They have "it". JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:56 am

Rolly wrote:
truelovealways wrote: :sprinklehearts I made an edit Smiley

This is awesome.... I love it! I keep watching it over and over and over. :sprinklehearts  They have "it". JMO.

Waou !! Thanks for the edit! Their lovestory is the reason why I'm watching the show.  F1 or not they have something real and authentic. :yes:

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:01 am

Thank you @truelovealways for capturing their special moments. This is the only love story I see at the moment.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:47 am

Naijabach wrote:

Clips of Rachel and Peter. There is some lag in the video.

This was mentioned in the episode thread, but it seemed IMO that Rachel might have been a little tipsy so not sure if the last moment after their kiss was her being tipsy or just some sort of I'm overwhelmed by you. One thing that I did notice is that with Peter, IMO compared to others, she is lot more calm and reserved and she doesn't have to be on all the time. She smiles with him, but there are also moments that are somber an example would be the talk about the other guys during the rose ceremony. IMO, Now I don't know if this a sign of how Rachel will choose, someone who lets her be different from how she is in her work and social life, or someone that she can laugh with and is a lot more outgoing.
I love it .. At one point Peter described their connection as "Kinetic" ..while she described it as "organic ".....Thanks for all of this ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:21 am

truelovealways wrote:I made an edit Smiley

This is too adorable! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 1f60d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 68 2764 Thanks for sharing it!

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:34 am

@truelovealways Great job! Thank you. They look great together
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:05 am

Thanks @truelovealways. So happy when we like the same couple because then I get to enjoy all the wonderful videos you create.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicajayx Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:28 pm

@relaxing didn't he say 'can we?' when they were laughing about having coitus with the Bachelorette??

jessicajayx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly