SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Bryan also lives in Miami, it tends to have a lot of celebrities there, he is probably low on that totum pole. He is also not driving around in a vehicle that advertises who he is. He is going to be a lot harder to spot in his hometown day to day, then Peter in his. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by makeover Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:46 pm

adf23 wrote:Complete side note, but does Bryan leave his house?  I find it odd that there have been absolutely NO sightings of him at all.  

I know he turned his tags off on IG, but not even false alarm one liners on Twitter, FB, anything.

Maybe he is in disguise, or telling people not to take pictures of him?
I kind of love that Bryan is so hard to sleuth/ stalk social media wise because he's so random with it and also turned his tags off. I'm not sure if that means he's incredibly savvy or not at all. I just find it very amusing. But it goes to show social media foot print is so significant in this day and age.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:53 pm

@makeover IA - I think the fact that he turned his tags off, are an indication he is SM savvy enough to stay as hidden as possible.

The question is why? He still has a business, I'm sure he would like growth and more clients. He simply doesn't want anyone knowing what he's doing? He has positive and negative comments on his IG posts, and he's ignoring them. I like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:00 pm

ReneeM wrote: This is my thing about assuming Bryan's on a SHV because of his IG activity. Nothing about Bryan's activity this past weekend (except for liking Rachel's pic, which could mean anything/nothing) was unusual IMO or indicative that he was out of town. It's Wednesday, the last time we knew where Bryan was was last Wednesday at some half birthday party with his family. Rachel's back in Dallas, is he back in Miami? Did he ever even leave Miami? He barely posts IG stories or anything in real time, and I haven't seen anyone spot him anywhere on SM.

This is not a criticism of Bryan, just that sleuthing his whereabouts so far are inconclusive at best IMO.

Yeah he is barely on it, when he is quiet I don't think anything of it imo..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:03 pm

@GuardianAngel Other than the (IMO shady) supplements he once advertised, is it normal for a chiropractor or doctor to advertise their services through social media? I also don't think he actually has a business. He works at a office of Dr. Brian Elias. source Lastly IMO, his choice to stop advertising those supplements is not coincidental. He stopped advertising the week before final casting. I think he knows that MLM has a negative connotation for many people. JMOAA

@ReneeM I agree as well. I don't think his silence and Rachel's silence at the same time is any indicator of a SHV. If it did mean something, it would mean he's been on a SHV for more than a week. He is usually mostly silent. I think Peter's SM is far more telling. If Peter is on IG live this weekend and is out and around in Madison or Chicago, I think that will be my confirmation that Bryan won. all jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Didn't Bryan also apologize after the Ellen episode aired? I don't think he would have given two hoots if the opinion out there wasn't what it was when it came to some of the comments that he made on the show. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:06 pm

@chocolatebrownies He apologized before hand. He blamed alcohol.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@makeover  IA - I think the fact that he turned his tags off, are an indication he is SM savvy enough to stay as hidden as possible.

The question is why? He still has a business, I'm sure he would like growth and more clients. He simply doesn't want anyone knowing what he's doing? He has positive and negative comments on his IG posts, and he's ignoring them. I like that.

He's deleted some comments about his previous reality show appearance.  I don't care, it's his account and he can do what he wants, but he hasn't just ignored them IMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:08 pm

@ReneeM I did notice that as well. There has been a bit of cleaning up on his part too IMO. They all do it. I don't think it means anything. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@makeover  IA - I think the fact that he turned his tags off, are an indication he is SM savvy enough to stay as hidden as possible.

I didn't know he had a business which he owns...since when has he had his own business? Does he have employees? tia for the info
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:11 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@chocolatebrownies He apologized before hand. He blamed alcohol.

My bad. I guess what I was trying to state was that each one of these folks give a damn when it comes to their image. If he didn't , he wouldn't need to clarify...period.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:12 pm

@chocolatebrownies Yup. Pretty much. He probably knew he would take a lot of heat for that and rightfully so IMO. If twitter is an indication, he did lose quite a bit of fans for that comment. jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia