SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:13 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel Other than the (IMO shady) supplements he once advertised, is it normal for a chiropractor or doctor to advertise their services through social media? I also don't think he actually has a business. He works at a office of Dr. Brian Elias. Lastly IMO, his choice to stop advertising those supplements is not coincidental. He stopped advertising the week before final casting. I think he knows that MLM has a negative connotation for many people. JMOAA

snipped

You're entitled to your opinion, even though I don't get it. So are you saying, he's not considered self employed, he works for someone else, which means he would be paid by the hour, or salary, and could care less if the company gets more clients? How do you know he's not a partner in that business? What's wrong with doctor's and Chiropractors advertising their business on SM? Do they sit and wait for the phone to ring in hopes of getting clients? How do you know he stopped advertising the teas because it has a negative connotation for many people? Which many people? Maybe he stopped because he doesn't need to promote it, or it took up too much time or the company put goals on the sales people to sell so much per month and he couldn't be bothered? I respect opinions however I get confused when opinions are posted with no information to back up the JMO's.

For the record, I don't want him to be the F1. I'd much rather he be the bachelor IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:
adf23 wrote:Complete side note, but does Bryan leave his house?  I find it odd that there have been absolutely NO sightings of him at all.  

I know he turned his tags off on IG, but not even false alarm one liners on Twitter, FB, anything.

Maybe he is in disguise, or telling people not to take pictures of him?

This is my thing about assuming Bryan's on a SHV because of his IG activity. Nothing about Bryan's activity this past weekend (except for liking Rachel's pic, which could mean anything/nothing) was unusual IMO or indicative that he was out of town. It's Wednesday, the last time we knew where Bryan was was last Wednesday at some half birthday party with his family. Rachel's back in Dallas, is he back in Miami? Did he ever even leave Miami? He barely posts IG stories or anything in real time, and I haven't seen anyone spot him anywhere on SM.

This is not a criticism of Bryan, just that sleuthing his whereabouts so far are inconclusive at best IMO.

Fair point. However, in my opinion, the key factors here is that those times when Bryan was silent and almost invisible, twice, Rachel was unaccounted for a few days. And while Peter was fairly quiet during the Memorial Weekend, he was fully accounted for last weekend. That to me is the key factor. It's not just one person's activity but the others. As I've said, one reason (of many), I never questioned the spoiler last season is because Raven was fully accounted for almost all the time.

While there were multiple occasions of Nick and Vanessa both quiet during the same weekend. As many have said, this weekend should be interesting. Yes, it's not full proof and I'm not saying I absolutely believe Bryan is the F1. The fact is this season, we really don't know for sure. Some sources are saying it's Peter, others are saying it's Bryan. But I do think if we continue to have absences from Bryan and Rachel at the same time, that will be way too coincidental if he's not F1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:20 pm

I thought each top 4 had their SM monitored by someone in the franchise? I recall Luke's mother facebook who had all her posts from right before the season started up to the FRC deleted from her wall.

Are they allowed to play/share on SM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Nothing is wrong with any one of these guys advertising their businesses or cleaning up comments that does not represent the image they want. I think what IMO I find funny is the idea that any of these people are above it all. They all want the fame, they all want the adoring fans, why else would good looking people like these guys go on tv especially if it is not their first time, JMO. It is all about the exposure and love is the cherry on top, jmo. Bryan and everyone else on this show is just the same. None is better than the other or above the other, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:21 pm

If Peter is not quiet on SM this weekend and actively posts that he is in Madison or with the other contestants, then I think he's F2. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Business is business in todays world and needs to stay relevant. One of the ways of staying relevant is social media or so I have been told.
I just finished up physical therapy and my facility had several chiropractors practices, massage therapists, PT's, OT's.(you get the idea). They have a huge FB page and IG page. One of the near by towns had a fair/fest over the weekend and they had a huge kiosk there. So I can certainly see social media being used to help aid any business.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel Other than the (IMO shady) supplements he once advertised, is it normal for a chiropractor or doctor to advertise their services through social media? I also don't think he actually has a business. He works at a office of Dr. Brian Elias. Lastly IMO, his choice to stop advertising those supplements is not coincidental. He stopped advertising the week before final casting. I think he knows that MLM has a negative connotation for many people. JMOAA

snipped

You're entitled to your opinion, even though I don't get it. So are you saying, he's not considered self employed, he works for someone else, which means he would be paid by the hour, or salary, and could care less if the company gets more clients? How do you know he's not a partner in that business? What's wrong with doctor's and Chiropractors advertising their business on SM? Do they sit and wait for the phone to ring in hopes of getting clients? How do you know he stopped advertising the teas because it has a negative connotation for many people? Which many people? Maybe he stopped because he doesn't need to promote it, or it took up too much time or the company put goals on the sales people to sell so much per month and he couldn't be bothered? I respect opinions however I get confused when opinions are posted with no information to back up the JMO's.

For the record, I don't want him to be the F1. I'd much rather he be the bachelor IMHO.

You said that "He still has a business". That implies ownership, no? He doesn't own his own The Accident and Injury team franchise, nor does he own the location he works at. That's not disrespecting him or anything. And sure hypothetically he could be a partner, but I don't see anything to support that. He is listed as a "treating doctor" at one location. You also asked why he would turn off tagging if he wanted to promote his business. Which is why I first responded by saying he doesn't own his own business and also asked if it is common practice for doctors to be promoting their business on IG anyway. It was a question. I never said there was anything wrong with promoting a legitimate practice, nor did I ever imply that. I just haven't really seen that done on IG outside of plastic surgeons. That's just my experience.

Also, I gave my opinion on why he stopped advertising TLC. I am just speculating and sharing my opinion. The entire goal of MLM is to promote it and share it with others. You can't make money without promoting it because people have to use your affiliate link to buy goods for you to make money. Bryan stopped but the link is still active. I'm speculating that he stopped because MLM does have a negative connotation. People routinely conflate them with pyramid schemes.

All jmoaa

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 pm

I fail to understand why it is bad to promote their business on SM
The main reason why they join IS to promote themselves not to find LUV IMO
Some like SM Some hate it for different reasons IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:38 pm

I wonder what RS is referring to here..

"3) Have you heard more positive or negative things about Bryan Abasalo? How about Peter? They both seem like actually nice guys (I don’t get the whole Josh Murray vibe people are getting from Bryan.)"

RS:"I don’t see the Josh thing with Bryan either, but I haven’t heard anything either way. As for Peter, ummmm, errrrr, uhhhhhh…yeah. You could say I have heard a few things."

Source: http://realitysteve.com/2017/06/14/bachelor-in-paradise-update-reader-emails/2/

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:46 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:I wonder what RS is referring to here..

"3) Have you heard more positive or negative things about Bryan Abasalo? How about Peter? They both seem like actually nice guys (I don’t get the whole Josh Murray vibe people are getting from Bryan.)"

RS:"I don’t see the Josh thing with Bryan either, but I haven’t heard anything either way. As for Peter, ummmm, errrrr, uhhhhhh…yeah. You could say I have heard a few things."

Source: RS

IMO Nothing stays hidden for long once you are a part of this franchise esp. if you are F1/next lead. So if there is something there, it'll come out... Just a matter of time IMO.

:lookout  2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm

@coolangel lmao love the emojis, can't wait to find out

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

coolangel wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:I wonder what RS is referring to here..

Source: RS

IMO Nothing stays hidden for long once you are a part of this franchise esp. if you are F1/next lead. So if there is something there, it'll come out... Just a matter of time IMO.

:lookout  2pop

All JMO

laugh out loud, Reality Steve just sticking the knife in and twisting it for all the Peter and Peter/Rachel fans - first it's the "oops, yeah that previous spoiler, yeah not so much". Now it's, "so yeah that nice, perfect guy...uh huh". And for the record, before anyone decides to tag me (please don't. Just quote me) I'm not saying I believe everything RS is saying. I just think it's funny. At this point, by the time the season ends, every Peter and Peter/Rachel fan will hate his guts (well more so than some already do).

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia