SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Bee Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Hey guys, I just saw an interview Katlyin did where she said she thinks Rachel will do DWTS. I am wondering if TPTB will push her to do it as I think if another woman doesn't do it it reaffirms the whole sexism thing they seem to have been accused of in terms of them only letting the men do it. If she doesn't do it they will have to wait another two seasons before a woman does it unless they get a Corinne or someone to do it which now seems unlikely. I guess they could get Kaitlyn herself though.

It will be interesting to see what opportunities Rachel takes and if she does pursue the sports thing.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:53 pm

I think a lot of people put Peter on this high pedestal and Bryan gets knocked down a lot for being a perceived "player". Not saying that Peter is a bad guy, but it just goes to show that you shouldn't base a person's true character on their tv edit! I still like Peter, but I am curious as to what RS is referring to...probably his possible "bachelor" aspirations. But why does RS leave us guessing for Peter but never hesitates to tarnish Nick's character? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud He is such an a**. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel Other than the (IMO shady) supplements he once advertised, is it normal for a chiropractor or doctor to advertise their services through social media? I also don't think he actually has a business. He works at a office of Dr. Brian Elias. Lastly IMO, his choice to stop advertising those supplements is not coincidental. He stopped advertising the week before final casting. I think he knows that MLM has a negative connotation for many people. JMOAA

snipped

You're entitled to your opinion, even though I don't get it. So are you saying, he's not considered self employed, he works for someone else, which means he would be paid by the hour, or salary, and could care less if the company gets more clients? How do you know he's not a partner in that business? What's wrong with doctor's and Chiropractors advertising their business on SM? Do they sit and wait for the phone to ring in hopes of getting clients? How do you know he stopped advertising the teas because it has a negative connotation for many people? Which many people? Maybe he stopped because he doesn't need to promote it, or it took up too much time or the company put goals on the sales people to sell so much per month and he couldn't be bothered? I respect opinions however I get confused when opinions are posted with no information to back up the JMO's.

For the record, I don't want him to be the F1. I'd much rather he be the bachelor IMHO.

You said that "He still has a business". That implies ownership, no? He doesn't own his own The Accident and Injury team franchise, nor does he own the location he works at. That's not disrespecting him or anything. And sure hypothetically he could be a partner, but I don't see anything to support that. He is listed as a "treating doctor" at one location. You also asked why he would turn off tagging if he wanted to promote his business. Which is why I first responded by saying he doesn't own his own business and also asked if it is common practice for doctors to be promoting their business on IG anyway. It was a question. I never said there was anything wrong with promoting a legitimate practice, nor did I ever imply that. I just haven't really seen that done on IG outside of plastic surgeons. That's just my experience.

Also, I gave my opinion on why he stopped advertising TLC. I am just speculating and sharing my opinion. The entire goal of MLM is to promote it and share it with others. You can't make money without promoting it because people have to use your affiliate link to buy goods for you to make money. Bryan stopped but the link is still active. I'm speculating that he stopped because MLM does have a negative connotation. People routinely conflate them with pyramid schemes.

All jmoaa

I guess I don't get it, how do you know he doesn't own the business or location. Based on his LinkedIn profile he is a clinic director and does have a vested interest to promote the business. IMO
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Img_1313
source

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 23 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:58 pm

lleyki wrote:laugh out loud, Reality Steve just sticking the knife in and twisting it for all the Peter and Peter/Rachel fans - first it's the "oops, yeah that previous spoiler, yeah not so much". Now it's, "so yeah that nice, perfect guy...uh huh". And for the record, before anyone decides to tag me (please don't. Just quote me) I'm not saying I believe everything RS is saying. I just think it's funny. At this point, by the time the season ends, every Peter and Peter/Rachel fan will hate his guts (well more so than some already do).

Can't hate him if his opinion on contestants doesn't mean sh*t to you, and it doesn't to me Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 pm

I believe very little that RS says, especially if he doesn't back it up. This well may be an effort to support his flip on F1. All my opinion, of course.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 pm

@mysthelma thanks, and it also shows he's an associate distributor, unless he left and hasn't updated his Linkedin. With all his education, I find it hard to believe he's going to promote a product that makes a few bucks, that people feel is detrimental to their health or is causing controversy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 pm

I certainly don't think Peter is some saint. None of these folks are. Most out there don't know any of these people on a personal level so as a viewer you are bound to judge people based on how they present themselves , be it on the show or be it on other public platforms. Peter IMHO would get even more flack from the general public if RS does dig up some dirt on him because the expectations so far from him are a lot higher. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:11 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:I certainly don't think Peter is some saint. None of these folks are. Most out there don't know any of these people on a personal level so as a viewer you are bound to judge people based on how they present themselves , be it on the show or be it on other public platforms. Peter IMHO would get even more flack from the general public if RS does dig up some dirt on him because the expectations so far from him are a lot higher. JMO.

Agreed. I dont believe Peter is some perfect human send from god. No one is so I have to see for myself what is the tea he heard in order for me to judge. I believe it is not that serious because if it was RS would have love to tarnish it or be the guy who the the scoop laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:11 pm

@mysthelma Clinic Director =/= Clinic Owner. He works at the practice of Dr. Brian Elias. I am yet to see something that indicates he owns his own practice. The Miami Lakes location says: Dr. Brian Elias. Chiropractic Physician. Sports Medicine. Rehab. It's not like there's anything wrong with not owning your own practice. I never said he does not have a vested interest in promoting the practice he works at. All I did was ask if it is common practice for chiropractors to promote practices they work at. It was implied that not promoting is out of the ordinary. So I asked a question. That's all. I never took a stance on it.

@GuardianAngel I also never said he promoted something detrimental or destructive. Just for me personally, I always side-eye MLM and a lot of people do. That, combined with the alleged insurance fraud makes me question him. All jmo.

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mysthelma thanks, and it also shows he's an associate distributor, unless he left and hasn't updated his Linkedin. With all his education, I find it hard to believe he's going to promote a product that makes a few bucks, that people feel is detrimental to their health or is causing controversy.
But lots of highly educated people promote things they know don't work for the purpose of making a buck. Dr. Oz has an MD and MBA from Penn, but he still had to appear before a congressional committee because he promoted things he knew didn't work. Bryan wouldn't be the first or last educated person to promote something for a buck. IMO This is not to say that Bryan did that. IMO Degrees don't make you honest. They just make people more likely to believe your lies.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 pm

And then we have Josiah Whois unapologetic about cleaning up his SM before going on the show. Love him!! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 23 3806527698

http://www.sueannrobinson.com/legally-speaking-the-bachelorette-josiah-graham/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 pm

A1day1 wrote:I think a lot of people put Peter on this high pedestal and Bryan gets knocked down a lot for being a perceived "player". Not saying that Peter is a bad guy, but it just goes to show that you shouldn't base a person's true character on their tv edit! I still like Peter, but I am curious as to what RS is referring to...probably his possible "bachelor" aspirations. But why does RS leave us guessing for Peter but never hesitates to tarnish Nick's character? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud He is such an a**. JMO

Cause I dont think what RS has is that damaging. If he did, you know damn well he would have said it lmao.

I'm Hispanic and dated stereotype Hispanic guys like him. I'm sure he's nice guy and all but nope. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia