SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 pm

A lot of ppl post #tbt on Thursdays. All 3 of them did.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Diana Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Oh man. I'm sorry but it's hilarious to me. I had Peter on some sort of pedestal and boy was I wrong laugh out loud I'm starting to understand why Rachel picked Bryan and so smitten laugh out loud

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:08 pm

@Chilosa2004 on throw back Thursday? No millions did tbt today.  And you may need to clarify both there are three involved in this thread
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Chilosa2004 wrote:Is it a coincidence that they both did #tbt pics today?

It's Thursday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Diana wrote:Oh man. I'm sorry but it's hilarious to me. I had Peter on some sort of pedestal and boy was I wrong laugh out loud I'm starting to understand why Rachel picked Bryan and so smitten laugh out loud

All JMO

I truly dont get this one??? is there something we miss when sleuthing??

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Diana wrote:Oh man. I'm sorry but it's hilarious to me. I had Peter on some sort of pedestal and boy was I wrong laugh out loud I'm starting to understand why Rachel picked Bryan and so smitten laugh out loud

All JMO
Why? Because of the PR firm ? Not wquestioning your post but just wondering what made him fall off the pedestal. Tia.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:16 pm

@Tiggerlgh sorry I meant peter and Rachel, since someone had mentioned that all 3 did today, but I didn't see Bryan post a #tbt
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:42 pm

I just was thinking he was different than any of these contestants (.i.e. Wanting fame) and what RS posted  but turns out he's not.

Not saying there is anything wrong with him just that he's not who I thought he was.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:45 pm

@Diana I dont go to RS what did he post? The highschool photo??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:47 pm

@reason RS said that as he does with many contestants, people who know Peter had reached out to him with negative info while he hadn't heard anything negative about Bryan on the other hand. So essentially he was insinuating that Peter might not be as genuine-sincere as people have been making him out to be and that he's not different from past/current contestants. All according to RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:51 pm

@dartbachfan27 Interesting, so that changes some mind?  Not mine, but everyone is different. IMHO.  I know I have sin and might fall short of the promise land, so I like him and wont take that back. IHMO  Hopefully he will watch the people around him to see who act differently to him and cut them lose. IMHO. I made a promise to myself enjoy the entertainment and say me peace and move on to the next season.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 pm

I'm still in love with Peter lmao. Nothing's changing this girl's mind! But yeah it depends on how much stock one has been placing on his past modeling career, current business, RS supposed insider information, his updated profile IG profile with the brand management email address, old yearbook pic, some IG photos, etc. For some people, it might not boil down to a singular factor but rather than culmination of multiple factors that have influenced them in perceiving him as just any ole contestant JMO.

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia