SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:55 pm

@dartbachfan27 oh oh specifically said that he had not heard anything bad about Bryan ? I did not know. Not that I want him to find dirt on anyone. I thought he said that like for every contestant he hears bad things about aeveryone. Anyway interesting.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:59 pm

@TLTF RS on 6/14/17:

3) Have you heard more positive or negative things about Bryan Abasalo? How about Peter? They both seem like actually nice guys (I don’t get the whole Josh Murray vibe people are getting from Bryan.)

RS Comment: I don’t see the Josh thing with Bryan either, but I haven’t heard anything either way. As for Peter, ummmm, errrrr, uhhhhhh…yeah. You could say I have heard a few things.

RS on 5/24/17:

You have said that you do not know about any Hollywood aspirations of Rachel’s. Do you know if Peter Kraus has any? Most people’s primary reason for going on the show is promoting their business or travel, but have you heard generally positive or negative things about Peter if any?

RS Comment: I hear negative things about contestants every season. Peter has been no different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:04 am

@dartbachfan27 Thanks glad to know he is a sinner like me. giggling giggling rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Lord I pray you have mercy on us too, wash us of our shortcomings and bless us anyhow.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 am

Thank you!! I was talking about the quote from RS on 5/24/2017 when he said that he hears negative things about everybody. Thanks for the other quote Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:06 am

Yeah I haven't seen anything to change my mind about Peter. But the hiatus and everything with BiP (a horrible situation) has made me less interested in the show in general. I'm unbothered no matter who she picked. It's amazing what a week can do.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:08 am

@puppiesandkittens A week can do a whole lot. check that.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:17 am

First of all, he made no statements at all as to what was being said or by whom. How did they back up what they were saying? Does he know these people and know that they can be relied upon to tell the truth? He just makes this statement and now without knowing what was said or by whom it means that Peter is not a nice person????? And, this information is coming from a man that is not exactly known as being the pillar of truthfulness. This makes no sense to me at all.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 37 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:21 am

Well, as with anything else, take it with a grain a salt. Just know that according to RS, some people have said that about Peter. There's no way for us to verify the legitimacy of it all unless someone from his past were to go on record and be interviewed by RS or some media outlet. Even then it's not guaranteed. It could be a grudge or revenge for all we know.

P.S. RS said the same thing about Nick, having heard many negative things about Nick from undisclosed sources. He never released what his sources had said about Nick but yeah at the time I completely believed them. I don't like Nick, never did. I don't know why I'm having a difficult time believing RS about Peter. Idk, he just seems super genuine IMO. I personally feel like I could relate to him, perhaps because personality wise I'm a lot like him but I'm not sure exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:21 am

I think if RS does have some dirt on Peter and with evidence or even without it , he's going to post it on his blog sooner or later. From whatever little I have come across here since I really don't follow any of this for the most part , RS doesn't seem like he gives two hoots about most of these people or their image or the show for that matter. So if he indeed knows something and has the evidence to back it up or even if it's just hearsay , he'll probably post it on his blog when he wishes to.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:25 am

@dartbachfan27 I did not like it when he talk about Nick who I love and I dont like it now about Peter. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:31 am

Not trying to defend RS, but IMO, I'm sure he has plenty of dirt on all the guys this season.  If he's not revealing it, there's a reason.  While many times he teases and keeps dragging it out for clicks, but other time's there's more to gather and collect and/or a more appropriate time to reveal all.  Why share it now?  It'd totally be overshadowed with all the BIP drama.  Timing is everything, IMO.

At some point, some more dirt will come and shoes will drop, IMO.  And quite frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been more already.  Then again, this is the season that never ends and it's only been 3 episodes.   dizzy  no no  dizzy Seriously, we will ever get something new to sleuth or the season end?   hmmm

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:37 am

I  want the season to end too. I am over it already, laugh out loud. There should be new promo coming out this weekend.  I also believe the new spotlight on this franchise might affect editing moving forward, IMO.  Did the last episode end in to be continued? Can't remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia