SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:38 am

The way I feel about it is that if someone has aspirations and decides to use a show like this to help them, then good for them. The show doesn't hesitate to exploit them. And literally hundreds have done it now.

Please tell me about another person on this show that gave their lunch away to a homeless person during filming. I know that many from the show have worked for different causes. But how many have actually done it during filming without fanfare and being on camera? But, somehow that is forgotten because RS said somebody (we don't know who) said something (we don't know what) and so now Peter is a devious character that can't be trusted.

I' will take that selfless act over anything RS says, EVER! I'm not saying that I think Peter is a saint, but I do think he is a decent human being.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 38 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by puppiesandkittens Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 am

@Ladybug82 It feels like it's been 6 months. I'm never going to follow pre-season spoilers again. Once was enough, I'm cured forever.

eta - @moonchild I agree with you! I will think Peter is a sweetheart until he does something in 2017 to show me otherwise. laugh out loud And if he turns out to be awful, oh well. I'm ruthless when it comes to dropping and forgetting things. Onwards!

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 am

I like your post @moonchild and especially since he didn't even know Rachel will mention it in her blog. I too am giving him the benefit of the doubt, he is not a saint, neither is he the devil. I think he is a decent human, flawed and all, just like most of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:43 am

@puppiesandkittens normally it doesn't move this slow, IMO.  The preseason sleuthing was fun and moved along ok, IMO.  And then the episodes started airing and...  hmmm  no IMO

The week off, TPTB being stingy with previews which means limited SCs and the two divided camps and the fanning so strong so early have just made this a really, really, really, really long season, IMO.  I can't believe we haven't even seen Epi 4 yet.  dizzy dizzy dizzy

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 am

@puppiesandkittens Maybe they told RS that they have it on good authority that Peter did, indeed, pee in the pool! rofl

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 38 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:56 am

@lexforlife I'm not sure if you meant it in this direction but I would love for the BIP drama to effect the editing in a hopefully positive way. I would love it if they would leave some of the nonsense on the editing room floor as they know there is a microscope on them right now and just give us a little more romance and lightheartedness. There are so many awful things going on and I think it would just be really nice to have that right now.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 am

That's exactly what I meant @Bee.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:57 am

I don't know what it is; whether it's the BIP drama, lack of sneak peeks, high school yearbook 'drama' etc. But it feels like the show has been on hiatus for so long and it has made me so indifferent about who she picks. Still, Team Rachel and Peter but don't care as much if he isn't F1. I'm just honestly ready for a new episode.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:05 am

@moonchild Wait, that one actually would be a dealbreaker for the germaphobe in me.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 38 1f637

@Ladybug82 It will all calm down once there's more certainty with the spoiler, IMO. I don't think this trio is particularly sm savvy. A clarifying mistake from one of them is likely on the horizon. I feel it!

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:10 am

@puppiesandkittens Poor Peter, he can't catch a break!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:09 am

TLTF wrote:@dartbachfan27 oh oh specifically said that he had not heard anything bad about Bryan ? I did not know. Not that I want him to find dirt on anyone. I thought he said that like for every contestant he hears bad things about aeveryone. Anyway interesting.
I think RS has been coasting on his name for a bit. IMO, he hasn't been doing his due diligence. He missed that Bryan was on a reality tv show and IMHO, he would've mentioned that if he knew. That's not something he would ordinarily leave off his twitter or social media if he knew. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 am

What does Bryan on a reality tv show have to do about his character? RS only releases dirt on contestants when it has something to do with their character like playing women, cheating e.t.c and so far no one has accused Bryan of those things, and he has even had positive things said about him by an ex who would have benefitted more(SM following, publicity) if she slandered him. RS is not a detective, he only uses information people give to him so it is not impossible that people that know don't have anything negative/positive to spill about him to RS.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia