SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:47 am

Dessler wrote:What does Bryan on a reality tv show have to do about his character? RS only releases dirt on contestants when it has something to do with their character like playing women, cheating e.t.c and so far no one has accused Bryan of those things, and he has even had positive things said about him by an ex who would have benefitted more(SM following, publicity) if she slandered him. RS is not a detective, he only uses information people give to him so it is not impossible that people that know don't have anything negative/positive to spill about him to RS.

I don't think he's got anything on anyone this season tbh. He's posted almost zilch about the contestants and filming, RC, eliminations that he has down pat by now. It seems he may get the episodes before they air which would explain why he is updating as the episodes go imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Fender Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 am

GetUpGirl wrote:
TLTF wrote:@dartbachfan27 oh oh specifically said that he had not heard anything bad about Bryan ? I did not know. Not that I want him to find dirt on anyone. I thought he said that like for every contestant he hears bad things about aeveryone. Anyway interesting.
I think RS has been coasting on his name for a bit. IMO, he hasn't been doing his due diligence. He missed that Bryan was on a reality tv show and IMHO, he would've mentioned that if he knew. That's not something he would ordinarily leave off his twitter or social media if he knew. All jmo

I'm in the same boat as you imo. I'm  a casual viewer, but I thought he always had a bit of information on each contestant. I felt like he was always on top of things in the past seasons, so I'm genuinely surprised that  he didn't make mention of Bryan's stint in Players. JMO

Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:56 am

Dessler wrote:What does Bryan on a reality tv show have to do about his character? RS only releases dirt on contestants when it has something to do with their character like playing women, cheating e.t.c and so far no one has accused Bryan of those things, and he has even had positive things said about him by an ex who would have benefitted more(SM following, publicity) if she slandered him. RS is not a detective, he only uses information people give to him so it is not impossible that people that know don't have anything negative/positive to spill about him to RS.

The name of the show was "The Player".  Pretty much says it all. ***IMO***

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:52 am

It does not say it all and it does not answer my question. What does it have to do with his character?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 am

so are we talking about this program in 2004 ? When Bryan was 24 year old? :thud

Way back in the year 2004, there was a reality TV program on UPN about a group of “players” who competed for the affections of show host/future House of Lies star Dawn Olivieri. This program was called The Player. What does this obscure program from a baker’s dozen years ago have to do with anything? I will tell you precisely what: A present-day reality TV contestant apparently was a contestant on this short-lived dating program.

source

Because if so, then I fear that ALL actors and ALL participants of TV show, movies, dating shows, etc are either serial killer, cray cray, monsters, aliens etc .... I fear to know now the TODAY's consequences if Bryan or Peter peed in their bath..... when they were toddlers. The consequences of who they are TODAY would be dramatic IMO  affraid

Joke aside. He was cast for this obscure dating program that 99% never heard of. Do we know if he misbehaved? Do we know if he was a jerk? Do we know anything outside his participation on a show when he was still a 24 years old young man... in my eyes a kid who wanted to have fun and fame like most kids of this age and the same way Peter wrote he wanted to be The Bachelor on his yearbook?

Talking about Peter. As someone said here, he is no saint. The funny thing is that Peter seems so stiff IMO in front of cameras. So for someone who want fame and glory, he has serious acting courses to take IMO. The free sandwich was a very nice gesture. Some biased people may think that he knew cams were not far away and it could be something seen on the show later and his stiff attitude is only a self aware attitude that cameras are ALWAYS running and he must be on guard at all times as every little things will be taped... including giving his sandwich to a homeless guy. :gotcha:

Again I am not rooting for one above the other. I just want to be fair to both and none of them is above the other IMO. I see edits. I see scripted show. I see very little I see on my screen is real. I see SM as the necessary evil of this show, sometimes good for sleuthing, most of the time twisting the reality of the true event and my fun is to find out what is real and what is not. I am positive that what I see is not what I would get in RL in 99%.

Everything can be twisted IMO. The good and the bad. Again, we do not have all cards in hand to know one way or the other. For now, I still consider both of them decent anti-drama good guys who like everybody in this planet are no saints and may had issues in their past. I do not expect any of this contestant to be perfect. I hope they have no scandals following the F1F2 but if the lead fall in love nonetheless, then so be it. She will be the one living with the consequences (hint hint Jojo) and if she picks a good guy and is living her HEA, then I will find another Ashley/JP or Trista/Ryan story and it will put a smile on my face to see their kiddos to come.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 39 2498057887

JMOAA

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:39 am

Bryan was 25, Peter was 17 and it was ages ago. For me, end of story. If what Bryan did at 25 does not define who he is today, then same applies to Peter. I personally am ready to move on from all this. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:38 am

Why should acting even be required for a show like this? I would hope it is not. If someone is appearing stiff or reserved , it's perhaps because they aren't used to being on a reality show, perhaps because they are indeed a bit on the reserved side or perhaps because they take a bit longer than others in opening up. If someone is appearing to be a lot more in your face , it's perhaps because that is what comes naturally to them. None of us are mind readers. As a viewer , you are bound to judge folks based on what you see on screen. Of course edits do play a part as well but all of these are adults. They know what they are getting into when they agree to be a part of a show like this. They know the edit ain't in their control and the viewer is going to judge them based on what they see on screen. This applies to every single contestant. Sometimes they'll be praised , sometimes they'll be criticized for some of their actions.

It was Rachel though who chose to share that tidbit about Peter. It's not like we saw it on the show. So if a detail like that has to be interpreted any other way then perhaps one needs to question Rachel as to why she shared it at the first place.

I feel like either everyone involved in these shows should  get a free pass for most things they have done in the past or none should. If someone is being held to what they said in their yearbook when they were 17 then the same standard should be applied for others who have at 25 appeared on a reality show. It doesn't matter how many people knew of that reality show or what the content is.

Nobody is a saint here like it has been stated. None of these people should be put on any pedestal. But since we were talking about twisting things , I do agree anything can be twisted depending on where you are coming from. If motives can be derived from a good deed someone did then I'm sure the more outrageous things will obviously invite criticism as well.

JMHO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:54 am

see2love wrote:Bryan was 25, Peter was 17 and it was ages ago. For me, end of story. If what Bryan did at 25 does not define who he is today, then same applies to Peter. I personally am ready to move on from all this. JMO

I second that

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:34 am

Feels like we go in circles again and again and again. Don't like Peter? Great, he has a general discussion thread. Think Bryan is a player? He has one too! laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am

And to think we are only at episode 3 laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am

bleuberry wrote:Feels like we go in circles again and again and again. Don't like Peter? Great, he has a general discussion thread. Think Bryan is a player? He has one too! laugh out loud

OMG I was just thinking this.

IMO even contabtly dreadging up the perceived negatives on these two guys is not ever going to sway the already formed opinions of others. Never happened before and IMO never will.

Rachel has got a great f2 and overall a great cast IMO. SHe is amazing as lead and her story is going to be interesting imo just to see how her relationships with all 31 guys pan out and not just the two. She has already shown how a strong female can and should behave, Impressive.

Now my gripe, why have they not released clips? This spelling bee date is likely to be one of the funniest best dates on this series ever ! Hope it's not edited to death and they give us a whole 20 minutes at least of seeing all the facial reactions, priceless.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 am

@chocolatebrownies based on what I have read here he got booted for NOT being a player and hanging upstairs by himself vs the lead.  So nothing bad at all.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia