SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:05 pm

A1day1 wrote:Better education makes me think of Peter, but it is star magazine so I'm not too sure laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Actually Bryan has a more advanced degree, but he isn't scandal free IMO. Both him and Peter seem to be close to their families. So if this is true. It would be weighing the extra 3 years Bryan spent in school vs Peter who at this point is scandal free (no insurance fraud allegations). All jmo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm

It's star though. Hardly the most reliable source.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm

@GetUpGirl Sorry, that's what I meant. If he wishes he had a better education, I think of Peter. And I'm not sure I trust Star magazine. JMO

Last edited by A1day1 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Exactly ultimately it's her choice not the Dad's

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 43 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
A1day1 wrote:Better education makes me think of Peter, but it is star magazine so I'm not too sure laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Actually Bryan has a more advanced degree, but he isn't scandal free IMO. Both him and Peter seem to be close to their families. So if this is true. It would be weighing the extra 3 years Bryan spent in school vs Peter who at this point is scandal free (no insurance fraud allegations). All jmo.
On what basis it Bryan not scandal free.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 43 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 pm

I never believe star magazine either but thought it was interesting
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:18 pm

mysthelma wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:
On what basis it Bryan not scandal free.

http://radaronline.com/videos/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette-suitor-bryan-abasolo-insurance-fraud/

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Ok so let's not rehash this stuff. SM clues and sleuthing only please per the thread title.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:29 pm

geeez.... it is worse than sharks feast right now :headbanging

will we go back when they were 5 and "stole" a candy from the kitchen jar??

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:

IDK I guess it depends what scandal free means. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Lets read something positive...

May 31, 2017 at 4:53 pm
By Life & Style Magazine

"I wasn't surprised at all because on our first date he immediately went in for a kiss and I noticed he did the same thing on the show," she said. "That's just how he is."

"He's a really good guy. I could see why Rachel would like him," she explained. "He's what he describes himself to be, a go-getter. We had really good dates..."

"I think that he's the type of person where he says all his feelings and he's not afraid to tell if he likes anybody," she said. "So I think she needs to be the same way if she wants it to work."

"He deserves his chance. I believe he's there for the right reasons," she added. "He's really close to his family... He's just a really good guy. He may be portrayed one way on television, but that's not how he should be portrayed."

Bryan Abasolo's Ex Reveals What It's Like to Date the Smooth-Talking 'Bachelorette' Contestant! (EXCLUSIVE)

Life & Style Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:46 pm

HEA wrote:Lets read something positive...

May 31, 2017 at 4:53 pm
By Life & Style Magazine

"I wasn't surprised at all because on our first date he immediately went in for a kiss and I noticed he did the same thing on the show," she said. "That's just how he is."

"He's a really good guy. I could see why Rachel would like him," she explained. "He's what he describes himself to be, a go-getter. We had really good dates..."

"I think that he's the type of person where he says all his feelings and he's not afraid to tell if he likes anybody," she said. "So I think she needs to be the same way if she wants it to work."

"He deserves his chance. I believe he's there for the right reasons," she added. "He's really close to his family... He's just a really good guy. He may be portrayed one way on television, but that's not how he should be portrayed."

Bryan Abasolo's Ex Reveals What It's Like to Date the Smooth-Talking 'Bachelorette' Contestant! (EXCLUSIVE)

Life & Style Magazine

Just for context. She's 23 years old. Make of that what you will. :babybaloon: JMSnarkyO

http://www.modelmayhem.com/genavievepaigeboue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia