SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:49 pm

And Rachel dated Kevin Durant, so she wins the exes battle laugh out loud laugh out loud. Everyone has exes, and age isn't that big of a deal IMO. Both seem like decent dudes! The end Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Yes, this was all brought up and discussed at length a while back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:54 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
Just for context. She's 23 years old. Make of that what you will. :babybaloon: JMSnarkyO

http://www.modelmayhem.com/genavievepaigeboue

I married a guy who was 17 years older than me... Make of that what you will too :babybaloon: rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 pm

A1day1 wrote:And Rachel dated Kevin Durant, so she wins the exes battle laugh out loud laugh out loud. Everyone has exes, and age isn't that big of a deal IMO. Both seem like decent dudes! The end Smiley
Actually today we learned in KD's pod he did with Bill Simmons that saying they were in a relationship would be a bit of an overstatement. lolpanda  IMO, age is a big deal when you're almost 40 and the girl you're with is barely of drinking age. Both seem decent, sure. Are both marriage material? That's a different question. All jmo Hugesmile Hugesmile

ETA: But I will stop. deadhorse Idk any discussion can change anyone's opinions at this point. I think we just need to see another episode! Hopefully Bryan redeems himself for imo disrespecting Rachel last week. If she chose him, I want her to be happy. jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 pm

HEA wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:
Just for context. She's 23 years old. Make of that what you will. :babybaloon: JMSnarkyO

http://www.modelmayhem.com/genavievepaigeboue

I married a guy who was 17 years older than me... Make of that what you will too :babybaloon: rofl

OMMV, but that's wonderful! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BVa7L7OlSNh/
Well, it's not looking like a SHV weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:59 pm

A1day1 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BVa7L7OlSNh/

I think last weekend was the SHV. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 pm

@Kashathediva I agree. Especially after seeing this photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 pm

The flight attendant said Rachel went out of the country last week. This was posted from Jamaica.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 pm

thumbsup great find @A1day1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Last week she was on a flight out of the country so she that photo may be from there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:10 pm

I think this is current! The other girl tagged in the photo recently posted a pic with Rachel and the girls too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia