SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm

@makeover IA there's no need for that. That is the trait that has turned me off her several months ago. The more pressure she feels, IMO the more we'll see of that behaviour IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

makeover wrote:And there was another instance where two ladies were talking among themselves on their Twitter, without even tagging Rachel, that they found the show boring this season and Rachel replied "Turn the channel" to them. I thought that was a bit uncalled for. People are allowed to find the show boring and even complain about it on their Twitter if they wish to. I am a fan of Rachel but that was a bit over the top IMO.

Source

ITA!  She is reminding me a little of Becca calling out her those who are not fans.  Just.let.it.go.  Not everyone is going to like you and that's okay.  Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:33 pm

IDK I see y'alls point about Rachel calling people out and how it can be interpreted as unnecessary. Personally I like that about her. There's a saying never trust anyone who gets along with everyone. I feel Rachel keeps it real and transparent and people know where they stand with her and I love that.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:44 pm

I think she should go back to her previous mindset of not caring about what anyone says both fans and trolls alike.IMO. It's funny because I have seen people say worse things to her and tagged her than the ones she is replying to. Something is up with her and I am not sure what yet.
It does not bother me but I think it leaves a bad taste in some people's mouth about her and the replies are completely unnecessary(except Leah). JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Dessler wrote:I think she should go back to her previous mindset of not caring about what anyone says both fans and trolls alike.IMO. It's funny because I have seen people say worse things to her and tagged her than the ones she is replying to. Something is up with her and I am not sure what yet.
It does not bother me but I think it leaves a bad taste in some people's mouth about her and the replies are completely unnecessary(except Leah). JMO

Regarding the bolded, that's how I feel too. There's usually a strong correlation between people's general mood and their sensitivity to SM "hate". I guess it might just be because of all the Lee nastiness she had to witness this week. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:48 pm

I feel Rachel keeps it real

This to me is one of the most divisive expressions. I have never bought into the idea that "keeping it real" means being rude or obnoxious. Then again I left high school years ago. Like I said regarding the Leah thing, I have no issues with a person standing up for themselves. And I don't think people need to be fake or not be clear on where a person stands with them.

Trust me, there is not a person who would ever call me fake because as my family and friends always joke, I have no poker face. If I don't like you, you know. But we're not discussing people Rachel have to spend time with and be around. These are random comments among hundreds that are online about the show and it is nothing that hasn't been said about multiple other seasons.

This is just my opinion but I don't see "keeping it real" and "keeping it 100" here. I see unnecessarily confrontational and overly sensitive and it makes me say that she needs to get over herself. And anyone who has read my comments know that that I have always liked Rachel just fine. But this is not a good look, IMO.

I think she should go back to her previous mindset of not caring about what anyone says both fans and trolls alike.IMO.

This is why I am confused. Because I keep thinking, isn't this the woman who boldly stated that she didn't care what people were saying on social media because she doesn't know them and their opinion mean nothing to her? What happened to that woman?

Something is up with her and I am not sure what yet.

I'm not going to lie, I did wonder if she had a fight with her F1, whoever he is. Because the tone of her responses just seem like someone in a pissed off mood. And it's like, wasn't she just gushing about how deliriously happy and in love she is?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:53 pm

mindless wrote:
Dessler wrote:I think she should go back to her previous mindset of not caring about what anyone says both fans and trolls alike.IMO. It's funny because I have seen people say worse things to her and tagged her than the ones she is replying to. Something is up with her and I am not sure what yet.

Regarding the bolded, that's how I feel too. There's usually a strong correlation between people's general mood and their sensitivity to SM "hate". I guess it might just be because of all the Lee nastiness she had to witness this week. JMO.

Maybe. She seems like she is in really in a chitty mood and very sensitive right now, it so unlike her to respond to trolls. It is not fun for the viewers to watch this Lee stuff and I think it is even worse for her. I'd recommend she goes back to work(not work from home) or a SHV very soon, maybe it will give a fresh perspective that good indeed came from the experience.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Dessler wrote:I think she should go back to her previous mindset of not caring about what anyone says both fans and trolls alike.IMO. It's funny because I have seen people say worse things to her and tagged her than the ones she is replying to. Something is up with her and I am not sure what yet. It does not bother me but I think it leaves a bad taste in some people's mouth about her and the replies are completely unnecessary(except Leah). JMO
ITA. I don't know what's happened in the past couple of days in her real life, maybe seeing the Lee stuff did stir up some genuine negative emotion, but she's usually not this sensitive, and I've definitely seen her ignore way worse. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:02 pm

She is probably way more sensitive/girly/needy than she admits. You guys, she most likely chose another alpha dude just like all our previous whiners and criers and needers laugh out loud I don't think she's any different and just pretended a little better than the other women at the beginning and before all eyes were on her. All imu(npopular)o, I'm sure if we had downvotes, I'd be swimming in em now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Y'all, this is MAJOR. Rachel with the president of ABC on the cover of hollywood reporter. I don't think leads get to meet the president of the network, the highest they go is Fleiss and Mills
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Screen24

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVm7xvdBY1-/?taken-by=hollywoodreporter
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:19 pm

And she is wearing braids, so this was taken in the last few weeks.........interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Dessler wrote:Y'all, this is MAJOR. Rachel with the president of ABC on the cover of hollywood reporter. I don't think leads get to meet the president of the network, the highest they go is Fleiss and Mills
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Screen24

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVm7xvdBY1-/?taken-by=hollywoodreporter

wow wow wow ! Rachel looks stunning! Well they both are! This is indeed huge!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 75 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 75 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia