SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Bee Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:11 am

I do wonder the effect the Manchester attack had on the ratings for her first episode as I remember it happened and the news was coming in halfway through dwts. I remember a lot of people saying they just really were not in the mood. I don't know if episode 2 and 3 had better rating but now we have had this break and this controversy as well. I guess we will see if it picks up but i'm really enjoying Rachel.

I always really struggle with the contestants especially on the bachelorette, there is maybe one guy from this franchise that I find palatable but this season I am actually enjoying a few of the guys like Will and Alex. I'm looking forward to getting to know Dean more as well and then B and P of course. I thought I wouldn't like any of the guys like usual but some of them are surprising me.

I guess people have lots of reasons for leaving this season but it seems lots of people are discovering it for the first time and enjoying it too.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:43 am

I don't know if this is the right thread but I watched this video of Kaitlyn on "Ellen" and she's talking a little bit about Rachel's season. She mentioned that like Shawn on her season Peter got the romantic music which is interesting. But she also said that the bachelor coming out of this season is (according to her) : Peter.

And then towards the end, they play a game where they have to associate a picture of a contestant and the first word that come to mind. They did not show Peter's word, but we saw his picture (3.27 min). so why did they cut that part? May be it's nothing but may be she gave like a big clue. Anyway...I don't know if the video is worth anything laugh out loud but here it is Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:55 am

TLTF wrote:I don't know if this is the right thread but I watched this video of Kaitlyn on "Ellen" and she's talking a little bit about Rachel's season. She mentioned that like Shawn on her season Peter got the romantic music which is interesting. But she also said that the bachelor coming out of this season is (according to her) : Peter.

And then towards the end, they play a game where they have to associate a picture of a contestant and the first word that come to mind. They did not show Peter's word, but we saw his picture (3.27 min). so why did they cut that part? May be it's nothing but may be she gave like a big clue. Anyway...I don't know if the video is worth anything laugh out loud but here it is Smiley

Agreed that was weird they cut her response out? And I agree with Kaitlyn Peter can go either way, F1 or Bach

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:02 am

Kaitlyn's answers are basically my answers laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:04 am

@Cila51290 Same! laugh out loud laugh out loud Her answer for Nick was hilarious. I would've used a different word, but it's against forum rules laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:09 am

@TLTF IMO, Peter has Bachelor written all over him regardless of whether he is F1 or F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:13 am

She did not say anything about Peter, but I dont want him to be the bachelor but he might be. yikes IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:16 am

@GetUpGirl true! I'm not sure I want him to be TB yet laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:29 am

reason wrote:She did not say anything about Peter, but I dont want him to be the bachelor but he might be. yikes IMHO

That may have gone two ways, either she said Bachelor or winner and seeing the 1st spoiler was out and this has been taped and edited by the Ellen show and not abc, if she said winner they may not have wanted to spoil the audience imo. Then again who wants to tweet Kaitlyn and find out what she said? Anyone?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:50 am

well I took it as she wanted him the next bachelor... JMOAAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:25 am

@gramercypark10 She was in LA roughly 10 days ago. Could've been filmed then.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@gramercypark10 She was in LA roughly 10 days ago. Could've been filmed then.

Ok that's weird then. Maybe someone needs to tweet her to get the answer. I dont have twitter otherwise I'd ask myself

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown