SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:08 am

Kaitlyn was in LA a couple weeks ago (and filmed that) before RS changed the spoiler, K said she knew RS said she was single so maybe she read that he said Peter was F1 at first.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 am

@Linds911 She said she didn't read any spoilers.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:55 am

I really like Rachel and think she's doing a great job so far. I'm just happy that we got a good Bachelorette out of last season after having to put up with yet another show with Nick in it. JMO I don't know about ratings but IA that more and more people are cutting the cord with cable tv and watching shows other ways. My oldest & his fiancé just bought a house and they're not bothering with a tv service. They'll use Hulu and other things to watch their shows. Skipping a week probably didn't help but I think it's better that they got past all the finals.

I know a lot of people here didn't like "the squad" for various reasons, including maybe something to do with Vanessa but that didn't bother me and I like some of them. The drama happens every season and I was happily surprised that Waboom left so soon since I thought it would drag out longer. I'm definitely on board with Peter being the next lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

thanks to @Kbow for the link HERE

but now I am thinking that Rachel said that: "because it won't (???)....you can't predict it"

source

so I am thinking everyone is talking about Peter... how come we cannot predict it then? He had the first 1-1 and a great one out of that. So the focus is definitely on him IMVHO
On the other hand, she kissed Bryan and gave him thr FIR... how come he is not also obvious? IMHO
I still have no idea who is F1 but out of the two guys, the less obvious is surely Bryan no IMHO?
What did she mean about "because it won't"? what? hissyfit

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:41 am

@HEA I think she was going to say it won't be easy to predict but changed it you can't ? IMO
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:19 pm

@HEA I thinks she means we'll all get a shock when it turns out she's engaged to both and we have a franchise first #Brotherhusbands Hugesmile

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Bee wrote:@HEA I thinks she means we'll all get a shock when it turns out she's engaged to both and we have a franchise first #Brotherhusbands Hugesmile

Yss the FIRST official menage a trois evarrrr cheerdance

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Bee wrote:@HEA I thinks she means we'll all get a shock when it turns out she's engaged to both and we have a franchise first #Brotherhusbands Hugesmile
And this is the real reason Bryan and Peter have not been able to fellow each other on SM. :uptonogood

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:01 pm

HEA wrote:well I took it as she wanted him the next bachelor... JMOAAH

IA the fact they kept that statement in maybe a little promotion? Just like the Ellen taping, Peter had the most camera time.

She is shown pics of all the guys, and Kaitlyn talks about Peter right away and brings up that he gets romantic music just like Shawn did. Right after that, she is asked who would be TB and she says Peter. When asked, what if he wins, she says she's not paying attention to spoilers.

So on one hand, apparently she is a non spoiled viewer (which I have a hard time believing considering she is on SM a lot and read comements) but at the same time knows the in's and out's of editing. If she thought Peter was the F1,  IMO he wouldn't have been the first person that came to mind off the top of her head for TB. Or she may just be conflicted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:well I took it as she wanted him the next bachelor... JMOAAH

IA the fact they kept that statement in maybe a little promotion? Just like the Ellen taping, Peter had the most camera time.

She is shown pics of all the guys, and Kaitlyn talks about Peter right away and brings up that he gets romantic music just like Shawn did. Right after that, she is asked who would be TB and she says Peter. When asked, what if he wins, she says she's not paying attention to spoilers.

So on one hand, apparently she is a non spoiled viewer (which I have a hard time believing considering she is on SM a lot and read comements) but at the same time knows the in's and out's of editing. If she thought Peter was the F1,  IMO he wouldn't have been the first person that came to mind off the top of her head for TB. Or she may just be conflicted.

On her podcast both her and shawn talked about Peter standing out to them because of the music and him being first out of the limo. Shawn picked him for F1. Also IMO he's the most obvious bachelor pick from Rachel's crop of guys. I think she was just saying what she thought, not some promotion for Peter for bachelor. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm

regarding the music, I would like to add something.

Bryan got "the" music when they kissed. He got it a little bit when he went out of the limo but as soon as he spoke spanish, they added this spanish music in the background. So IMO, he got it but it was less obvious than Peter.

When Peter took Rachel away, Peter said: I am from Wisconsin and Rachel reacted by "Oh that's right!".

I watched again episode 1 to see the BL. IMVHO, Rachel said it all: the kiss made all the difference.... with all the other guys?

I know this was discussed. Must be IMO. But Peter was very surprised to receive the first rose IMO. So my question is why was he surprised? the conversation was too short? too general? nothing exceptional happened? what? He sure looked very surprised and he immediately smirked right after IMO. Why?

This said. Iggy witnessed bryan and rachel kissing. For me it is very very clear that he told the other guys. At this point, he was definitely the front runner.

I made a couple of SC. The Iggy pics were taken seconds appart. So for me it is very clear that it was no secret they kissed and all the guys knew it on Ellen's show.

I also wonder why Peter looked at Bryan that way when they were on the sofa. For me rachel and bryan were put by the prods in the middle of the sofa and dean and fred pushed on the side. we can see peter behind bryan and we can see josiah (?) in front of rachel to give her room. Somehow I keep thinking that the prods wanted Peter up front at all times IMO. IMO they did not want us to forget Peter was there. IMO they wanted the audience to focus on Peter. IMO this is a very F2 move.

JMOAA ALL of it

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Image111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 511
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 411
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 710
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 810
from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Immediately when she called: Peter
... and why does he not even look at Rachel?

JMOAA

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 911
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 1012
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 1111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 1211

from recorded TV - my SC

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown