SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:58 pm

For me, I will certainly start with the non-spoiler thread again. No stress. 100% fun. I hope people will consider joining more so we can have a nice group. For me. it felt as if we shared only positivism. group hug

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
A1day1 wrote:I need to see more episodes before I can decide who's the challenge and who's the guy that has it together. But so far, I would assume that Peter is the challenge and Bryan has it all together. Bryan appears to be more forthcoming with his feelings at the moment, but it's only episode 3 and that could change. Does she say in the interview if she chooses the challenge or the guy that has it together? Because she could technically go for either one, just depends on who she loves more.
Iirc she said that she chose the guy who ha it all together, from her POV anyway.
She also said in the end she realized she was only in love with one, in making her final decision. So she could have chosen either "the challenge" or "the one who has it together" regardless.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:28 pm

So JoJo and Kaitlyn both kissed their F1's on night 1 right? We can add Bryan to the list. Hmm
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:44 pm

If the order of the dates is significant as to who will be F1, wouldn't she have to know who is F1 before the dates are assigned? This doesn't make sense to me!question
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Rolly wrote:If the order of the dates is significant as to who will be F1, wouldn't she have to know who is F1 before the dates are assigned? This doesn't make sense to me!question
Others can speak better on this but the lead generally knows their top 4-ish guys very, very early on. Knowing that does make the show kinda weird IMO. I wouldn't be able to make out with the other guys if by Week 5 I already knew who I was gonna pick in the end. jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:25 am

GetUpGirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:If the order of the dates is significant as to who will be F1, wouldn't she have to know who is F1 before the dates are assigned? This doesn't make sense to me!question
Others can speak better on this but the lead generally knows their top 4-ish guys very, very early on. Knowing that does make the show kinda weird IMO. I wouldn't be able to make out with the other guys if by Week 5 I already knew who I was gonna pick in the end. jmoaa

The lead knows from night 1 who the top 2 are at least. I'm just disappointed they didn't switch the order of dates. I need a season where the F1 gets the The first or second 1on1 and not the first or last out of the limo and not the fir. Like switch it up producers you won't have to go to any lengths to hide the F1 because no one will guess it imo. I'm bored of it at this stage tbh.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:26 am

Cila51290 wrote:So JoJo and Kaitlyn both kissed their F1's on night 1 right? We can add Bryan to the list. Hmm

Technically, it was Bryan that kissed Rachael? IMO, he was rather aggressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 pm

DELETED FROM THE FAN THEAD

ajax518 wrote:I am reading things on the Internet about the F1 and all i can think about is Mike Fleiss  wins this at the end.

RS has made a good living spoiling reality shows, mainly the bachelor and bachelorette. Mike Fleiss is no fan of RS and has found a way to misdirect RS the last 2/3 Bachelorette season.

Hey I was waiting for Brooks to pop out of nowhere while Chris was proposing to Dez. I also wondered if Kaitlyn would chug a bottle of Jack Daniels, hop on a motorcycle after rejecting her suitors. RS was so off the mark on both of those. It seemed like a purposeful misdirection.

I think there were too many variables that made it difficult for to misdirect or keep a lid on JoJo's season.  In contrast to Rachel. A 31 year old lawyer who was in the public eye via a dating show but it took the media 6 months to discover she dated Kevin Durant in college. It is clear if Rachel and her camp want to keep something under wraps they can or already did. RS didn't even break that story and you would think if he had people close enough to get info on Rachel they would have uncovered that tidbit. Rachel and her circle have shown they can keep the lid on things. IMHO, Bachelorette producers leaked the Kevin Durant relationship.

I also think it is comical how the producers choose to spin announcing Rachel was engaged. They sent Rachel on multiple interviews to say that she was so happy she couldn't conceal the fact she was engaged. No, RS got wind of the engagement they let him win that battle ...then the games began ....IMHO.

This season bachelorette is of the highest priority to ABC. They spoiled the 2017 Bachelor by announcing Rachel was the bachelorette while she was still shown as a contestant on the Bachelor. They didn't care because Rachel season is set up to be the home run that takes The bachelorette to the next level.

Rachel has already introduce a new audience to the show. As an older Bachelorette, with older suitors and also being a person of color they know Rachel season has the opportunity to bring in a new audience and the highest ratings of any bachelorette season.

The producers want the audience to watch this through the whole season. One of their obstacles was RS. They want to grow new viewership. if those viewers heard a spoiler they might turn off during the middle of the season. I think the plan was to always provide RS conflicting information. When RS changed his prediction he said every season he gets people telling him he was incorrect. I believe Fleiss and company are looking to discredit RS. If he is wrong about TOG he would be incorrect 3/4 season and that would make him JAG (just another guy)

I didn't want to be spoiled this season but found out before the first episode that Peter was F1. Then I started saw Rachel interviews where she talked about her fiancee. How she didn't know night one, he is a dark horse, he is confident and I started asking myself if the RS might be incorrect.

The day of the third episode RS changed his prediction and I watched Rachel crawl up, down and all around on Peter and said to myself.....she didn't pick him? I took a look at TOG. I saw that he was following other women in Bachelor Nation as well as Lee Garrett. I can explain the other woman as Rachel being confident in her relationship but could see any reason for Rachel's fiancee to follow that person after his SM posts went viral.

I then started to come to the conclusion that this was the biggest misdirection Fleiss and company have ever planned. I see Fleiss as a t.v. guy who could care less about the lead and her fiancee. he just wants to validate his show. Flies has alway said the Bachelor/ette is a love storyIt frustrates him that people do not always see the love story as they watch the firs night tail off in the middle of the season and watch the proposal. Fleiss and his crew constantly use music, camera angles, foreshadowing, and easter eggs here and there to tell his/their story.

While the NBA finals were viewed by a larger audience than the Bachelorette. This season of the Bachelorette has increased viewership by more than other shows.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dvr-ratings/broadcast-live-3-ratings-june-6-12-2016

This season of the Bachelorette is paying off for all involved. The person Fleiss does not want reaping benefits is RS based on the bad blood between them. Imagine the amount of credibility RS would have if he tanked this season?

Fleiss and company understand SM. This season they shared pics while Rachel was filming the show. They know people follow their contestants on twitter and instagram. They know people are able to tell who goes to BIP when there SM goes dark for weeks. They get it. IMHO, I don't think they are going to let the season get spoiled because the lead and one of the contestants go dark or doesn't go dark one weekend on SM.

Kaitlyn spoiled her own season via SM. She and Shawn seem to get the cool shoulder from TPTB. I know it would be a difficult pitch to make but I can see a scenario where the lead and her fiancee go weeks without physical contact. I can also see them meeting in the middle of the week without anyone being the wiser.

I am inclined to believe @truelovealways source not only because that source was correct on things earlier in the season but because I came across someone who believes Peter is F!. While I am skeptical. I know the person as an honest individual. I believe they believe without a doubt Peter is F1. If I had to gauge myself I would say I think it's a 75% probability that Peter is F1.

Marginwalker wrote:@ajax518 I agree with a lot of this. I have only watched Nick's season, watching only because I'd heard there were women of color going farther than ever before. I fell in love with Rachel and knew she could kill it as Bachelorette, even though I thought she was really good with Nick -- she made him seem funnier and more engaging than he was showing with anyone else. I also thought she would be able to get the show to make a lot of concessions because they NEED her, not the other way around. This season is a HUGE deal, yes, because she is black. I think Fleiss and Co. need this season to be better than a success and so have taken this opportunity to really shake things up across the board. Also IMO, they must know who the leakers are and are acting accordingly. I believe they would like nothing more than to take RS down, and in a big way. They wouldn't just want him to be wrong, they would want him totally off his game and scrambling, which he already has been.

Maybe there have been no SHV at all yet; Rachel has said many times she has done long distance before, 3-4 weeks won't kill her. And I don't know if SM is all that reliable this time around. Rachel was not much on social media before, and posts much less than I expected a lead to, which is fine by me. TOG is practically non-existent on SM in comparison to everyone else. They have probably been advised to have at it, as long as they don't directly reveal the outcome.

Speaking of the outcome, I think there may be some shenanigans happening here too. I could totally see a surprise ending, where both men propose and the acceptance is not revealed until the live broadcast of the final rose. Like perhaps they have the winner walk out with the ring (and Copper!) as the live reveal. Have they done similar before? I think that could account for the two opposing spoilers as well - both sources having seen what they thought was true.
ALL JMO

AND WHY IS HIS DOG SUCH A SECRET??? LOL

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:So JoJo and Kaitlyn both kissed their F1's on night 1 right? We can add Bryan to the list. Hmm

Technically, it was Bryan that kissed Rachael? IMO, he was rather aggressive.

She definitely kissed him back more than once!

And they know their top ones night one but it can change. Kaitlyn's season is a great example...I think Eric Hill was one of her to but that changed mid season. Also Nick wasn't even there night one so it's not locked in but they are constantly asked who their top picks are
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 pm

ElonM wrote:I think after Bryan's one on one, we will have an idea of who the F1 is. What get's to me is the dates Bryan got, typical F1 dates.  

Then we have Peter who was practically on all the group dates and a date in wk 7.

Rachel said in the Nightline interview that she run away from the guy that has everything in order and usually runs towards the guy that's more challenging. This is how she describes her F2. So where do Bryan and Peter fit in.

So the dates tell me Bryan is F1 but the mere fact that Peter was ever so present on these group dates tell me something else. I just don't know. jmo

JMHO but I believe Bryan's date is when things start to get serious. The first three episodes I believe Rachel is having fun, removing the guys who are a no and Bryan's date will remind her that she might select her husband from this group. Bryan will likely impress her to the point that he is portrayed as the leader of the pack. Her relationship with Bryan will likely surpass her past relationship on the Bachelor.

Week six will go by and then comes week 7. Will Peter be able to make up ground. if you believe Bryan is the choice the answer is no. If you believe Peter is the choice the answer is yes. I think because she teases you want know which one she choices the show will just give the audience enough to keep them coming back.

I don't know what Rachel means by more challenging. I know some people have picked sides already but I think as individuals both Peter and Bryan seem like good guys. The only person I know she dated other than Nick is Kevin Durant and he is a good guy. When she met him in college he had his plan in place and has accomplished many things in his career.

My guess is the complete has more to do with his emotional side. Something Rachel has been saying in her interviews is that she knows how much her fiancee loves her. I think what we will see from her F1 is a person who puts himself out there emotionally for Rachel. Does thoughtful things to remind her how much he cares and I also think we will see a friendship develop at a level we didn't expect. JMHO.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:45 pm

I don't think she really dated Nick. That was tv land dating IMO.
As far as KD, he came out and said that really did not amount to much of anything.
So we don't know much about her past relationships.
As far as this relationship goes, it too is just starting. Challenging can mean a lot of things.
It can mean, creating a relationship within the limitations of the show. It can mean the actual distance between them. It can mean other things.
As far as picking sides, there are a lot of viewers who don't do that. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Has this one been discussed? http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3922032

Interesting Bryan is about the only one they didn't show her talking about and was barely in it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown