SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:00 am

laugh out loud when she kisses Dean or Peter it looks pretty good imo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 am

TLTF wrote:laugh out loud when she kisses Dean or Peter it looks pretty good imo

To me it was clear she was not all in with Dean.  Dean was the fun nice guy to take to F4.  Is this to mean it's the same with Peter?

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Dee80 wrote:*IMO* I think the sofa was a little too small for Peter to fully face her.. He's a big guy. When he's kissing her his face is towards her but not his body...  *JMO*

How?  It takes less room to angle towards here than to sit straight forward.  I think he likes Rachel but is not as into her as she was into him IMO.

ITA! His Body language is closed off around her IMO and I agree that it takes less room if he was angled towards her and it would have been more comfortable for him as well IMO. I don't think he is into Rachel and is just playing a part to get to be the next lead IMO. Rachel on the other hand seems into him IMO and I am glad Bryan and Dean are around to make her feel cherished.  giggling giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 am

I thought Bryan kissing her (twice) in epi 1 was too soon and is partly why I'm not sure I trust him. There's no way IMO that he was that attracted that he just had to kiss her like that when he'd just met her. Perhaps there's a reason that Rachel is worried about getting hurt by him. no idea

If Peter were faking it, don't you think he'd be more aggressive about it? I just think he's not someone who gets all in this soon. IRL that's a good thing but not so helpful on this show. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:16 am

Can we talk about Rachel's and Eric's kiss? Talk about awkward! laugh out loud

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 am

albean99 wrote:I thought Bryan kissing her (twice) in epi 1 was too soon and is partly why I'm not sure I trust him. There's no way IMO that he was that attracted that he just had to kiss her like that when he'd just met her. Perhaps there's a reason that Rachel is worried about getting hurt by him.  no idea

If Peter were faking it, don't you think he'd be more aggressive about it? I just think he's not someone who gets all in this soon. IRL that's a good thing but not so helpful on this show. JMO

I don't think he would be aggressive coz then there is a chance that he might actually get picked in the end. giggling IMO If his goal is to be dumped towards the end and be the next lead, then he is nailing this audition. IMO He is giving just enough for Rachel to hold onto and keep receiving roses. I have zero clue how the editing is going to go but if I have to guess, he will be left at F2 heartbroken IMO coz he couldn't open up sooner about his feelings and then BAM! he'll come back as the lead next season after realizing that he needs to open up his heart to love sooner and how he learnt from the past experience :halo: . IMO He is also getting the Luke edit from last season with the same goal in mind IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 am

albean99 wrote:I thought Bryan kissing her (twice) in epi 1 was too soon and is partly why I'm not sure I trust him. There's no way IMO that he was that attracted that he just had to kiss her like that when he'd just met her. Perhaps there's a reason that Rachel is worried about getting hurt by him.  no idea

Bryan's ex said in an interview that he kissed her on the first date. It's just who he is, I guess. She said he wears his heart on his sleeve. He just seems very assertive and confident to me. Jmho.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bryan-abasolo-ex-girlfriend-genavieve-boue-dishes-about-the-bachelorette-bachelor-22132.php
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:32 am

I agree that Peter is a tough read. Imo, they have spent enough time together with him getting one on one that I would expect a bit more chemistry during their alone time.

But, i also am not sure if he is just being respectful. She is really digging him so I have to believe she is getting what she wants and needs from Peter, in terms of touch and positive words of affirmation.

I mean she has some mighty fine guys this season who are into her but she seems to be just biding her time with them, imo.

She is different with Peter, who just seems so aw shucks wholesome, and also different with sexy, all in Bryan.

This is going to be sleuthing to the end, imo, which is best kind of season.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:52 am

Now I'm also starting to hope Rachel picks Peter in the end. So that I can see sexy Bryan as the next lead. He seems really into Rachel, so he might be sad for a while but he would get over it I think.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:56 am

@makeover That's how I feel. I like both, but I would much rather see Bryan as the bachelor. He would have those girls going crazy laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:12 am

Since Bryan is called Miami Mack so often...  
Peter needs a nickname too.  I think a fair simile to MM for Peter is the Madison Mannequin.
The two frontrunners each MM in their own way!! Hugesmile
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:29 am

1SeasonOnly wrote:@Dee80, being a guy at 6'1" myself, I understand why Peter is facing the way he is on that oversized chair/loveseat, especially since Rachel was already set up on it. IMO, it's also part of the reason why his right leg is up on the table cause dude was cramped in the space cause the seat was small with the table basically right on top of them. But again, all my opinion. I'm with the person who said that once the kissing began he should've thrown her against a wall. Then he could've called Bryan in to ask if he was eating her face the right way. Jk, Jk!  

laugh out loud

Yes, the seat was not meant for a tall guy... but from a guy's perspective... if you would like to cuddle and kiss her, would you not take her legs up on your knees and find a better position. For me it was totally awkward. But the most was the kiss for me was his loose hand not taking her by the waist and his hand on the knee. I have this motto though: when you want, you can and the last look was for me a look of either proud performance or "you are way OTT for me" Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 2498057887

Each one is own. Some like it with tongue and some do not. In my book when a guy use his tongue, it has for me a very sexual connotation. When a guy has close lips, it means I like you but enough already.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown