SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 am

*IMO* I think the sofa was a little too small for Peter to fully face her.. He's a big guy. When he's kissing her his face is towards her but not his body...  *JMO*

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:40 am

I think the Miami Mack was all in night one jmo Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:42 am

quietpal wrote:I have to talk about Bryan for a sec. Forget about his mack ways or whatever (which I don't see). I'm talking strictly body language at this point. When he and Rachel are having QT, his body is turned towards her and he leans into her. He's  IMO laser-focused on her and doesn't take his eyes off her. That to me says that not only is he attracted to her, but that he's all in. IMO

Agreed, And imo she is showing the same Body language towards him.  She jumps into his kisses, while not all my preference she lives them.  But if I was in into a kiss I wold hate for it to be on film as I can see it getting sloppy.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:45 am

Dee80 wrote:*IMO* I think the sofa was a little too small for Peter to fully face her.. He's a big guy. When he's kissing her his face is towards her but not his body...  *JMO*

How? It takes less room to angle towards here than to sit straight forward. I think he likes Rachel but is not as into her as she was into him IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:47 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Dee80 wrote:*IMO* I think the sofa was a little too small for Peter to fully face her.. He's a big guy. When he's kissing her his face is towards her but not his body...  *JMO*

How?  It takes less room to angle towards here than to sit straight forward.  I think he likes Rachel but is not as into her as she was into him IMO.

No imo it takes more room to face Rachel as he would have place his legs where ?? On her ? She was already there he was not going to say "move it" laugh out loud jmo. I really feel that it was due the little couch. Again imo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 am

@Tiggerlgh Idk it looks small with his long legs. JMO

@TLTF LOOOL right, although it would have been cute if he had her legs on his lap laugh out loud

Last edited by Dee80 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:50 am

@Dee80, being a guy at 6'1" myself, I understand why Peter is facing the way he is on that oversized chair/loveseat, especially since Rachel was already set up on it. IMO, it's also part of the reason why his right leg is up on the table cause dude was cramped in the space cause the seat was small with the table basically right on top of them. But again, all my opinion. I'm with the person who said that once the kissing began he should've thrown her against a wall. Then he could've called Bryan in to ask if he was eating her face the right way. Jk, Jk!

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:51 am

@Dee80 haha true giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Trust me, I wish he would be the F1, nothing would make me happy to end this season of with Rachel and Peter together.

ITA coz I have zero interest in watching a season with faker...err...Peter as the lead. cheeky And with Rachel being a lawyer, the possibility of a Rachel-Peter post season has me  :uptonogood :stirthepot esp. if Rachel moves to Madison. But Peter seems to be too keen to move anywhere else. I wonder why?

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 am

I also like the look he shoots her once they're done kissing. IMO, and this is purely speculation, but Rachel did seem a bit tipsy and to be the one to wrap up the kissing. It's as though, IMO, Peter grabbed her face to keep going but the girl was spent. His face = "Really? I'm finally letting my guard down and you going to do me like that? Great, back into my safe space I go again!" JMO.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:58 am

truelovealways wrote:I think the Miami Mack was all in night one jmo Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 2498057887

Just curious as to why you call him the Miami Mack?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:59 am

With all the talk about Bryan's kissing, I don't hear much about Rachel's kissing. It takes two people to kiss, so if he's such a bad kisser, then she must be one too. laugh out loud Maybe she needs kissing lessons. IMO

Last edited by quietpal on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown