SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:58 pm

IMO Rachel would have chosen Bryan at the end even if he was not going to get engaged. Just because of all the 31 guys, he was the one she liked the best. (haha using Bryan's words).

I do think we will hear a lot of that line of thinking as in - He was always the only one blah blah much like the previous 2 bachelorettes and others before her.

I watched unspoiled the first couple of episodes and despite seeing a full one on one date i did not think that he would make it to the end.

I was surprised when he got spoiled that he was in the f2 and and the spoiled f1. In fact I got spoiled a couple of days after the spoiler changed to Bryan. Who i guessed was F1 from the first few episodes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by philphan Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO Rachel would have chosen Bryan at the end even if he was not going to get engaged. Just because of all the 31 guys, he was the one she liked the best. (haha using Bryan's words).

I do think we will hear a lot of that line of thinking as in - He was always the only one blah blah much like the previous 2 bachelorettes and others before her.

I watched unspoiled the first couple of episodes and despite seeing a full one on one date i did not think that he would make it to the end.

I was surprised when he got spoiled that he was in the f2 and and the spoiled f1. In fact I got spoiled a couple of days after the spoiler changed to Bryan. Who i guessed was F1 from the first few episodes.

Interesting hypothetical.....would she have picked Bryan if he didn't propose? Hmm.... dizzy

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Fundamentally I think Bryan is the type of effusive, ott man that would 100% always propose and probably to whoever the Ette was too imo. He's made for this show and the set up for how it works imo. Whereas Peter is probably another Graham and Kiptyn, that wants to be single for a long, long time imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Considering that Bryan is never married at 37 it's hard to say he's any different. I do think Rachel would have picked Bryan anyway because she was smitten by him from the start. The final outcome is TBD.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:04 pm

I think Rachel had strong feelings for both men. I don't know if it's always Bryan from day1, but imo, her relationship with Peter didn't grow much after their first 1-1. Otoh, her feelings grew stronger and stronger for Bryan as time went by. She overcame the "if he's too good to be true" obstacle, she overcome the "will your family accept me" obstacle, and the next one is if her family will approve him.

I don't think she settled with Bryan at all. Case in point:
-she gave FIR to Bryan, not Peter
-she gave GDR to Bryan before Peter
-she asked Bryan if his family will accept her (imo, her most vulnerable moment so far), before Peter "have you ever brought a black girl home before"
-she only called Bryan Baby
-she said she's falling in love after Bryan's HTD (shown in preview)

I remember many commented Des settle for the second best, but look how it turns out. I am hoping a long lasting happiness for Rachel.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:44 pm

I hate engagement to date, but after watching JPG get run over and Nikki sad about the lack of ILY and engagement, it is now part of this show. Gone are the days of will they or won't they propose. So while I don't like it, it is what they have all signed up for since DeAnna and definitively since JPG. That was four years ago. IMO they all know what is expected now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:55 pm

JMO It does not matter how many of us dislike the engagement to date etc. because ultimately this is the format of this show. Suspect
This is how MF&CO has set it up.
It's kind of like the 3 strikes and you're out rule .
Only this engagement to date rule may not be in the official TB rule book.
So until this changes it may be the way it is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Well, I haven't tuned into this season at all, but a friend of mine asked me to make a video of R&P....so I just went with it without any investment into this season. Then I jumped on here to find out she is most likely engaged to B, so oh well! I did post the Pachel video on my youtube channel, FWIW.

As I was piecing the video clips of R&P together, I noticed that Peter is more of a slow burn and he and Rachel have a very mature relationship and a fair amount of open communication. I did notice a distance between him and Rachel during the HTD. This might be where Bryan edged Peter out.

This SHV news with Bryan has peaked my interest and now I'm looking at some Bry-chel clips. They have a very playful relationship. I can see why Rachel is fawning over him. He's got that Columbian machismo down! He seems to be a really good communicator as well. I don't think that him being 37 and single is a big deal at all. I do wonder if this really hot and expedient relationship will work long term but I do hope so as Rachel is such a great lead. And so whip-smart!I'm still wondering if Bryan is falling in love with Rachel or if he is falling in love with The Bachelorette and all of that entails. However, her intelligence gives me hope that she picked someone with the best of intentions.
Honestly, I'm in a little mourning for her and Peter as I think maybe IRL (meeting at a coffee shop and dating outside the bubble) they would've been fantastic together.
For now, I'm trying to embrace Bry-chel and hoping for the best.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:20 pm

@agentcurls!! Nice to see you and great post. Not sure I agree about Pete and rachel outside the show but love the speculation of Bryan loving either Rachel vs The Bachelorette. I feel the same and like you, am hoping for the best. Although I disagree it has anything to do with her intelligence- there's no other f1 for her here at all imo. She had to choose Bryan because Peter is so not into proposing and Eric is too wrong for her imo. Hopefully it'll all workout how Rachel is hoping for though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:28 pm

agentcurls wrote:Well, I haven't tuned into this season at all, but a friend of mine asked me to make a video of R&P....so I just went with it without any investment into this season. Then I jumped on here to find out she is most likely engaged to B, so oh well! I did post the Pachel video on my youtube channel, FWIW.

As I was piecing the video clips of R&P together, I noticed that Peter is more of a slow burn and he and Rachel have a very mature relationship and a fair amount of open communication. I did notice a distance between him and Rachel during the HTD. This might be where Bryan edged Peter out.

This SHV news with Bryan has peaked my interest and now I'm looking at some Bry-chel clips. They have a very playful relationship. I can see why Rachel is fawning over him. He's got that Columbian machismo down! He seems to be a really good communicator as well. I don't think that him being 37 and single is a big deal at all. I do wonder if this really hot and expedient relationship will work long term but I do hope so as Rachel is such a great lead. And so whip-smart!I'm still wondering if Bryan is falling in love with Rachel or if he is falling in love with The Bachelorette and all of that entails. However, her intelligence gives me hope that she picked someone with the best of intentions.
Honestly, I'm in a little mourning for her and Peter as I think maybe IRL (meeting at a coffee shop and dating outside the bubble) they would've been fantastic together.
For now, I'm trying to embrace Bry-chel and hoping for the best.
Loved your Pachel video  clapping! Rachel and Peter have something very special no matter who she picks.JMO. I hope if she picks Bryan it isn't just because he was ready to propose. It has seemed like she puts more emphasis on a proposal than I would like. Having a proposal be expected at the end is crazy stupid . JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Imo Rachel chose the one she fell in LOVE with and saw her future goals and aspirations aligned with. Rachel is a smart woman and she is over the moon with happiness every time she talks about her fiance....so clearly Rachel made the right choice and chose the best Man for Her.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:36 pm

I don't even think Peter is very hot, very good looking. I always thought he is a cross between Luke and Robby, IMO.
To me, he's just a regular personal trainer, like many many contestants before and after him. IMO.
He doesn't seem to be particular intelligent or interesting to me, but that doesn't mean I think he's a bad person. He seems to be close to his family, good with his job, and very kind-hearted, willing to help those in needs, those are very good qualities. One day, he will find one person that he's madly in love with, I just don't think that's Rachel.

I can't stress enough, I am not TeamPeter or TeamBryan, I am TeamRachelHEA. She seems so happy with Bryan so I am rooting for them.
All JMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown