SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:35 pm

It's been mentioned before that for once it seems TP are showing us the love story. I'm grateful because I've been loving all the Brachel gif's but does anyone think they let it go a little too far with the edit? Also I keep wondering why they chose to show things that IMO really single out Bryan:

1. The matching watches
2. Bryan being the only one to meet Rachel's friends

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Aria wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I can see why people think P is stand-offish and ambivalent towards Rachel when you compare him to B, who is practically licking her face like a puppy whose owner just arrived home.

I'm personally not comparing him to Bryan when I say that. I've thought that from their first date, which is when I started questioning RS's spoiler. Even if you compare Peter to Dean, Eric, Matt, and Adam, IMO, there is a world of difference. Those guys aren't all over Rachel, but you can tell from their body language and how they initiate affection that they truly like her in a romantic sense. IMO.
They think Peter is stand-offish and ambivalent because he clearly is **edited**IMO. Bryan is not "licking" her face. He's doing what confident, affectionate, sexy, real men do when they love being physically and emotionally close to a woman. Let's not change the standard to fit the sub-par. I would almost question a few things but, Peter looks pretty equally unaffected when Dean is enthusiastically spooning him on their instagram pic, too. question question

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snark not allowed)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:26 pm

kerriway wrote:It's been mentioned before that for once it seems TP are showing us the love story. I'm grateful because I've been loving all the Brachel gif's but does anyone think they let it go a little too far with the edit? Also I keep wondering why they chose to show things that IMO really single out Bryan:

1. The matching watches

I think it's part of the deal with the watch company for them to show them. What good is it for the sponsors if they don't get any ad time?

Lauren was the only one who met Ben's friends too, right? Vanessa had Nick for 3 different meet the parents/students. I'm thinking Rachel's friends weren't up for 3 separate meet the suitors, and it would've taken too long. Sometimes it just happens like that organically.

There's only so much edits can do. They couldn't not show Bryan at all, and what they had to edit from, was a full on passionate man pursuing Rachel with no hang ups, no doubts, and expressing it all the time. They couldn't edit him to be anything else. They tried to force the 'fake player from Miami' tag to him to give other sl. And they couldn't edit Peter to be more passionate and caring. He didn't give them much to work with, IMO. This guy patted Rachel on the shoulder when she was upset. How do you make that anything else? Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I can see why people think P is stand-offish and ambivalent towards Rachel when you compare him to B, who is practically licking her face like a puppy whose owner just arrived home.

I'm personally not comparing him to Bryan when I say that. I've thought that from their first date, which is when I started questioning RS's spoiler. Even if you compare Peter to Dean, Eric, Matt, and Adam, IMO, there is a world of difference. Those guys aren't all over Rachel, but you can tell from their body language and how they initiate affection that they truly like her in a romantic sense. IMO.
They think Peter is stand-offish and ambivalent because he clearly is **edited**. Bryan is not "licking" her face. He's doing what confident, affectionate, sexy, real men do when they love being physically and emotionally close to a woman. Let's not change the standard to fit the sub-par. I would almost question a few things but, Peter looks pretty equally unaffected when Dean is enthusiastically spooning him on their instagram pic, too. question question

Last I checked, I'm not blind, I can see pretty well and I don't think Peter is stand-offish. Is he approaching the process/engagement slower than Bryan? You bet, IMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:

They think Peter is stand-offish and ambivalent because he clearly is **edited**. Bryan is not "licking" her face. He's doing what confident, affectionate, sexy, real men do when they love being physically and emotionally close to a woman. Let's not change the standard to fit the sub-par. I would almost question a few things but, Peter looks pretty equally unaffected when Dean is enthusiastically spooning him on their instagram pic, too. question question
I'm legally blind and even I can see Peter has ZERO interest in Rachel.  None, nada, zip.   Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:

They think Peter is stand-offish and ambivalent because he clearly is **edited**. IMO. Bryan is not "licking" her face. He's doing what confident, affectionate, sexy, real men do when they love being physically and emotionally close to a woman. Let's not change the standard to fit the sub-par. I would almost question a few things but, Peter looks pretty equally unaffected when Dean is enthusiastically spooning him on their instagram pic, too. question question

No need to insult other posters for having a different opinion. They aren't blind, they just see things differently. And some don't see Bryan's actions as positive either. Again, their opinion.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
kerriway wrote:It's been mentioned before that for once it seems TP are showing us the love story. I'm grateful because I've been loving all the Brachel gif's but does anyone think they let it go a little too far with the edit? Also I keep wondering why they chose to show things that IMO really single out Bryan:

1. The matching watches

I think it's part of the deal with the watch company for them to show them. What good is it for the sponsors if they don't get any ad time?

Lauren was the only one who met Ben's friends too, right? Vanessa had Nick for 3 different meet the parents/students. I'm thinking Rachel's friends weren't up for 3 separate meet the suitors, and it would've taken too long. Sometimes it just happens like that organically.

There's only so much edits can do. They couldn't not show Bryan at all, and what they had to edit from, was a full on passionate man pursuing Rachel with no hang ups, no doubts, and expressing it all the time. They couldn't edit him to be anything else. They tried to force the 'fake player from Miami' tag to him to give other sl. And they couldn't edit Peter to be more passionate and caring. He didn't give them much to work with, IMO. This guy patted Rachel on the shoulder when she was upset. How do you make that anything else? Jmo.

Thanks for the response and you're absolutely right about the Ben and Nick seasons. I'll use the longest MTP as a clue in the future.

You're right about Peter too IMO, if this is the edit they went with then he had nothing more to give to sell us on the romance.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:20 pm

1. The matching watches

Maybe the simplest answer is Rachel wanted to.
Speculations on my part but maybe:
She wanted to wear the watch to reassure Bryan her feelings, since she could not say ily back to him.( I think she really really wanted say so on his HTD)
She wanted Bryan to meet her friends to show him off, to assure friends she found the one.
All Jmo.

Even with the obvious signs, some still think she chose peter. Didn't Ali say so?
So I think edit wise, people see what they want to see.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 pm

sdmom wrote:

1. The matching watches

She wanted to wear the watch to reassure Bryan her feelings, since she could not say ily back to him.( I think she really really wanted say so on his HTD)
She wanted Bryan to meet her friends to show him off, to assure friends she found the one.
All Jmo.

Even with the obvious signs, some still think she chose peter. Didn't Ali say so?

All Jmo.

I'm convinced Rachel wanted to stay with Bryan at hometowns after he said ILY. I think her handlers had to pry her out of Bryan's arms. I distinctly remember Rachel holding onto Bryan before getting in the van and hearing her repeat, "ok, ok." It's the kind of thing you say to a boyfriend when you're supposed to leave at 10pm but you're so enamored that you're still with him past midnight and you reluctantly get up because now you really have no choice but to go.

IMO things could've escalated into Kaitlyn territory if they'd prolonged Miami hometowns for 1 more day.

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 pm

sdmom wrote:

1. The matching watches

All Jmo.

All Jmo.
Actually, imo, the edit is giving us the hesitate Peter and the confident Bryan edit that would normally lead to a Peter F1.  Because the edit focused so much on Peter's hesitancy it leads viewers to believe that Peter will finally become clear and confident enough to propose at the end.  However, it looks like it didn't go down that way since the sleuthing found that Bryan IS Rachel's F1.  All jmo.  ETA it add:  Or, Rachel turns him down after being sooooo unsure about proposing that she questions whether the proposal is sincere.  Again, jmo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:35 pm

What viewers are seeing IMHO is a handsome (not to me) model who walks on water, and how could she not choose him over the Miami player that is fake with his cheesy lines.

There is so much reference to that in the media it's exhausting and boring. Meanwhile, we have a Miami guy who is a chiropracter for 9 years, hasn't had any women coming out of the woodwork trashing him, and he is truly telling her how he feels. Somehow that's not the right thing to do on this show because apparently he's from Miami a smooth talker, and a Latin lover.

Post filming the handsome model (not to me) likes negative posts towards the F1, and his followings love it. All for a guy who didn't even want to be Rachel's F1. All IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:28 am

1. The matching watches

I heard elsewhere (meaning hearsay as I don't have a source, just from other posters here and elsewhere) that Peter met friends too? Can anyone corroborate?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown