SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Trust me, I wish he would be the F1, nothing would make me happy to end this season of with Rachel and Peter together.

Amen.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:52 pm

My thing is why did Peter wait until after they started kissing to put his hand on her face? Was his arm too tired, and he was resting it before?
Even when they were first kissing, it still didn't seem like he was turned fully towards her. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Peter looks like he would rather be hanging with the guys than kissing Rachel. Maybe he is just uncomfortable with the cameras? She looks all in and he looks to be going through the motions. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:59 pm

@quietpal IA her leg is pushed up as if she's wanting him to put his hand on her knee. He spent the whole conversation sitting straight towards the camera only turning his head when he spoke. If someone is interested, they would be sitting facing them. He's kissing her with his hand on her knee while she has both arms around his neck. It just doesn't look very engaging IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:04 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Peter looks like he would rather be hanging with the guys than kissing Rachel.  Maybe he is just uncomfortable with the cameras?  She looks all in and he looks to be going through the motions.  Jmo.  

Seeing some of the naked pics of Peter ( while very hot and not showing below the belt but clear nothing on) he is comfortable in front of cameras I have a hard time believing that. A model should be used to cameras many times shoots have video and still cameras.

But overall I agree with your post. Peter likes Rachel but he is not all in like Rachel is. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:07 am

It's possible that he's not comfortable with PDAs on camera or he could be not as into her as she is into him. I like Peter but he's hard to read. Bryan on the other hand, is too vocal about what he says are his feelings. Not sure I'm buying it yet though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:2 minute conversation he's sitting straight ahead, only turning his head to look at her, while she is fully turned towards him.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu133

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu136

He doesn't face her until 2 minute's later.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu134

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu135

He finally puts his hands on her face over 30 seconds later.

That to me isn't a sign of hot attraction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM

The times listed above on pictures aren't the actual time frame for these pictures. The span of time was actually longer than what is noted in the video. At some point they have to put down their wine glasses and that isn't shown. This sequence seems sliced with I imagine much more happening between them than we see.

If you look at what they are sitting on it seems-like an oversized chair.... I could be wrong but that's what it looks like. I think it would be hard to sit facing each other comfortably in an oversized chair. She was already sitting sideways when he brought the glasses of wine over and probably had to fit is the space available. He probably should have just lifted her up and put her on his lap (hard to do with wine though I guess). Or as someone else suggested just rip her clothes off, throw her against the wall with a full throated kiss and skip the convo about bare feet vs socks.giggling

I see this interaction as very hot. To each his own I guess. I know things are excelerated on this show but I never found early make out sessions and ILY on the first date to be attractive or realistic. If a guy moves too fast I wonder what's wrong with them. JMO. Maybe that's the way it has to be on this show and maybe some people like it that way.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:11 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Peter looks like he would rather be hanging with the guys than kissing Rachel.  Maybe he is just uncomfortable with the cameras?  She looks all in and he looks to be going through the motions.  Jmo.  

Or maybe he did not have that thing with her. After all he did say he hasn't even thought about it and that too after his 1on1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 am

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:2 minute conversation he's sitting straight ahead, only turning his head to look at her, while she is fully turned towards him.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu133

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu136

He doesn't face her until 2 minute's later.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu134

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Captu135

He finally puts his hands on her face over 30 seconds later.

That to me isn't a sign of hot attraction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM

The times listed above on pictures aren't the actual time frame for these pictures. The span of time was actually longer than what is noted in the video. At some point they have to put down their wine glasses and that isn't shown. This sequence seems sliced with I imagine much more happening between them than we see.

If you look at what they are sitting on it seems-like an oversized chair.... I could be wrong but that's what it looks like. I think it would be hard to sit facing each other comfortably in an oversized chair. She was already sitting sideways when he brought the glasses of wine over and probably had to fit is the space available. He probably should have just lifted her up and put her on his lap (hard to do with wine though I guess). Or as someone else suggested just rip her clothes off, throw her against the wall with a full throated kiss and skip the convo about bare feet vs socks.giggling

I see this interaction as very hot. To each his own I guess. I know things are excelerated on this show but I never found early make out sessions and ILY on the first date to be attractive or realistic. If a guy moves too fast I wonder what's wrong with them. JMO. Maybe that's the way it has to be on this show and maybe some people like it that way.

Yep!! I wanted to say exactly that :yes:

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 am

Here I was thinking damn look at Peter grabbing her face going in for some more kisses. laugh out loud I think the progression and comfort level is increasing at a nice pace. Maybe not jumping off the screen obvious but I definitely saw it. JMO. I've always preferred these relationships vs someone being in love with lead by their first 1 on 1 (cringe).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 am

I definitely prefer Peter's method of kissing to the eat your face off TOG's kissing method jmo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 am

I have to talk about Bryan for a sec. Forget about his mack ways or whatever (which I don't see). I'm talking strictly body language at this point. When he and Rachel are having QT, his body is turned towards her and he leans into her. He's  IMO laser-focused on her and doesn't take his eyes off her. That to me says that not only is he attracted to her, but that he's all in. IMO
ETA: He must be doing something that Rachel likes. Despite her fear about it being "too good to be true", she said that Bryan was a breath of fresh air.

Last edited by quietpal on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown