SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 59 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:07 pm

He better shill his Dr. Abs bags "OMG" no no  this week because the interest shifts in a huge way, IMO on Monday August 14. The squad plays a mean shill/SM game. Dean (front and center) arrives....add to that the entire squad. Bryan..who? Seriously, is there any depth to Bryan and Rachel's conversations? I haven't read much about that part of their relationship so I'm curious!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:06 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:He better shill his Dr. Abs bags "OMG" no no  this week because the interest shifts in a huge way, IMO on Monday August 14. The squad plays a mean shill/SM game. Dean (front and center) arrives....add to that the entire squad. Bryan..who? Seriously, is there any depth to Bryan and Rachel's conversations? I haven't read much about that part of their relationship so I'm curious!!!

I agree that merchandise is so ridiculous it funny but, I don't know if you watch any of their interviews from yesterday, I did many of them, and I think Bryan exceeds my expectation and I like him a lot. He actually reminds me of Nick in Andi's season that he's all in, all focused on the lead. Bryan is very chill, confident and mature. Now I can believe when Rachel says he makes her a better person, because he really loves and accepts her unconditionally. They seem so happy together.
This is a stupid show but I get the satisfaction when I see a love story and a happy couple. Don't know how lone Brachel will last, but I am enjoying their journey right now, just like I do with another of my favorite couple.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Has Rachel's blog been posted yet or did I miss it? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:11 pm

sfrank wrote:The median salary for chiropractior in Miami is $139k with a range between 117-190k per google!

Which I think is another reason that I find it so hard to identify with these two... And I was not surprised by the ring choice, though it would be so nice IMO to go back to the days of the simple solitaire. I think back to how important getting my engagement ring (all .5 carat of it) - which I now only wear for the rare dress up occasion - was to me back in the day, and though I still think it's lovely, I actually feel so badly for what I put DH through over "getting a ring" as well as the fact that I was the only one who got a gift for engagement. (He's not a jewelry guy....doesn't ever wear the wedding ring - which I have grudgingly come to accept, esp.now that prince william has said he's the same - nor even the fancy engraved pocket watch I got him for our tenth anniversary...sigh).... I guess Rachel is eager to start baby making and wants to be about feathering her nest...which is one thing I actually do understand, having gotten married in my mid thirties myself....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has Rachel's blog been posted yet or did I miss it? TYIA

It was posted yesterday.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:22 pm

sdmom wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:He better shill his Dr. Abs bags "OMG" no no  this week because the interest shifts in a huge way, IMO on Monday August 14. The squad plays a mean shill/SM game. Dean (front and center) arrives....add to that the entire squad. Bryan..who? Seriously, is there any depth to Bryan and Rachel's conversations? I haven't read much about that part of their relationship so I'm curious!!!

I agree that merchandise is so ridiculous it funny but, I don't know if you watch any of their interviews from yesterday, I did many of them, and I think Bryan exceeds my expectation and I like him a lot. He actually reminds me of Nick in Andi's season that he's all in, all focused on the lead.  Bryan is very chill, confident and mature. Now I can believe when Rachel says he makes her a better person,  because he really loves and accepts her unconditionally. They seem so happy together.
This is a stupid show but I get the satisfaction when I see a love story and a happy couple. Don't know how lone Brachel  will last, but I am enjoying their journey right now, just like I do with another of my favorite couple.

ITA sdmom, love Bryan even more post-show. He's been so great to watch!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:30 pm

@ElonM Thanks. Do you mean posted on our forum, or released? I want to add it to the blog thread. I can't seem to find it with a quick google search.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:55 pm

I haven't seen the blog. There were a number of short articles that I assume come from their interview in next week's magazine but I haven't seen her blog. Maybe I'm wrong.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 pm

@GuardianAngel
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-engaged-bryan-abasolo-peter-kraus-split/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Good Evening, wanted to know if there was a fan thread made for Rachel and Bryan yet?
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:05 pm

thank you
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown