SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:57 pm

I get that's his nickname, totally! But that's his nickname for personal relationships. The audience does not equal his " patients." It's a lot to assume the viewer is going to identity with him being Dr. Abs but assume is what he did, obviously. No way does it tell me he doesn't think highly of the effect he will have on the viewer. He didn't come up with that merchandise over night. It was a well thought out plan. No, Bryan likes Bryan as much as Peter likes Peter. I can't spin it any other way.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:18 pm

I have no problem believing that Bryan is proud of himself, his body, his education and his career. I also bet he has been Dr. Abs for a while to his patients. I think it is clever to use it and make fun of himself, because all the merchandise is extremely funny and shows a self awareness to shilling and how silly it can all be. Seriously, this is no worse than the cheesy FFF boxes or my very favorite, gummy bears for your hair. At least some of what they are shilling has been well thought out and personalized. Instead of the same crap every other Bach or ette alum shill. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:29 pm

@stuckinsc Hugesmile I just can't. I'm embarrassed for him. I must be a bit narcissitic, too cause I couldn't shill my own personal items that I came up with over night when I had to cringe as I released the link. Then again, more than likely he thought they were great. Good for him. I would love to have seen Rachel's response the first time she saw his creation and knew his intentions.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm

@mprssdbyu I bet Rachel laughed her butt off, and thought it was amazing. Jmo.

I think she wanted to add her own flare to the collection with the rachelesque items. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Dr. Abs to his patients? what level of unprofessional would that put him in laugh out loud
Now you have me imagining those tragic mugs in his office for sale rofl
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Honey, if I found out my chiropractor was shilling these narcissistic items after being on a reality show I'd be giving him the Suspect and having second thoughts about his sanity. Hasta la vista baby, I'm outta here! jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:@mprssdbyu I bet Rachel laughed her butt off, and thought it was amazing. Jmo.

I think she wanted to add her own flare to the collection with the rachelesque items. Jmo

I guess we now know what they were really up to on thir SHV visits. giggling

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:40 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@stuckinsc Hugesmile I just can't. I'm embarrassed for him. I must be a bit narcissitic, too cause I couldn't shill my own personal items that I came up with over night when I had to cringe as I released the link. Then again, more than likely he thought they were great. Good for him. I would love to have seen Rachel's response the first time she saw his creation and knew his intentions.

It will be interesting to see how long the selling of this stuff lasts and if they make real money. I personally thought the concept was cringeworthy and I'm not sure who the audience is. Bryan's family, patients and Rachel fans??? How many cups would they have to sell to break even? But if they make money more power to them, strike while the iron is hot. If I were Rachel I'd be no no.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have no problem believing that Bryan is proud of himself, his body, his education and his career. I also bet he has been Dr. Abs for a while to his patients. I think it is clever to use it and make fun of himself, because all the merchandise is extremely funny and shows a self awareness to shilling and how silly it can all be. Seriously, this is no worse than the cheesy FFF boxes or my very favorite, gummy bears for your hair. At least some of what they are shilling has been well thought out and personalized. Instead of the same crap every other Bach or ette alum shill. JMO.

ITA! I think they practically snark at themselves, for example, by referencing Jerome "the Player" from the Himalayas on the Martin Lawrence show. I think they understand how to be clever with this and they are intelligent enough to plan ahead. Bryan seems like a type A personality, but with warmth and charisma. Josiah said he took hours to plan all the outfits for his dates down to which shoes he should wear for each outfit. Adam said he was the cleanest guy in the house. Rachel says he irons her as well as his own clothes. So I'm not surprised that he's so prepared with the Dr. Abs merch. A great planner who is prepared for everything is what makes him accomplished in education and career, what helped him get the girl and it's also going to be what will make him a wonderful husband and father one day.

All JMHO

Last edited by Tajlena on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs to add imo)

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:42 pm

FashionLover wrote:Dr. Abs to his patients? what level of unprofessional would that put him in laugh out loud

I guess I know a ton of unprofessional medical professionals then. Most I know who have long or challenging last names have their patients call them Dr and last initial or a shortened version of their name. Now if he flashed said abs to the patients I could go with unprofessional.

Then again, going on reality tv makes a person a bit suspect in my opinion anyway. So I start with a bit of side eye for all these people. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:44 pm

FashionLover wrote:Dr. Abs to his patients? what level of unprofessional would that put him in laugh out loud

Whoaaaa... do we have snark from the dark side?!? giggling  I love it.....JMO. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Tajlena wrote:ITA! I think they practically snark at themselves, for example, by referencing Jerome "the Player" from the Himalayas on the Martin Lawrence show. I think they understand how to be clever with this and they are intelligent enough to plan ahead. Bryan seems like a type A personality, but with warmth and charisma. Josiah said he took hours to plan all the outfits for his dates down to which shoes he should wear for each outfit. Adam said he was the cleanest guy in the house. Rachel says he irons her as well as his own clothes. So I'm not surprised that he's so prepared with the Dr. Abs merch. A great planner who is prepared for everything is what makes him accomplished in education and career, what helped him get the girl and it's also going to be what will make him a wonderful husband and father one day.

All JMHO
Sounds like he's not only narcissistic but has an OCD as well. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown