SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:34 pm

coolangel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:I can only imagine the mad scramble going on behind the scenes right now to get everyone back down to Mexico ASAP. And figuring out a new production schedule.

laugh out loud These mediawhores? They are probs all flying red eye tonight, if not already there. On short notice. Every last one of them. Like a dog to a bone. A bat out of hell straight back to that Mexico beach. I bet they all return minus Corinne, and I guess maybe Dani M. who maybe has another obligation.

Live shot of the squad running to the airport to catch the next available flight.  laugh out loud

Source

JMSnarkyO cheeky

laugh out loud Accurate.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:57 pm

So I don't get those who have already hooked up will go back on the show?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 1f49b  BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Because the show is just continuing. They're not starting from scratch.
They're kind of the most important people to get back on the show so we can continue watching their relationships develop

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 pm

mysthelma wrote:So I don't get those who have already hooked up will go back on the show?

I think unless they have prior commitments, everyone except Corrine and DeMario will back including the couples who have already made connections.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:22 pm

I hope Demario is brough back on so he has a chance to redeem himself. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I hope Demario is brough back on so he has a chance to redeem himself. JMO

I think it said somewhere that he's already been asked back? I think he should go and be on his best behaviour. That way the last thing the general public remembers about him won't be this so called scandal. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:37 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:Because the show is just continuing. They're not starting from scratch.
They're kind of the most important people to get back on the show so we can continue watching their relationships develop

Where did it say the show is just continuing? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:42 pm

mindless wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I hope Demario is brough back on so he has a chance to redeem himself. JMO

I think it said somewhere that he's already been asked back? I think he should go and be on his best behaviour. That way the last thing the general public remembers about him won't be this so called scandal. JMO.

I guess best behavior for him means no poolside oral sex. cantstopl Boom Boom room only.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 pm

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Img_3911

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 pm

*sigh* Amanda BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 1f62a I really feel like she could do so much better. She already has a platform, whatchu doing girl?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:Because the show is just continuing. They're not starting from scratch.

Where did it say the show is just continuing? TYIA

Every article, including the press release, have used the words "resume" and "continue".

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:54 pm

OF course Amanda drops her kids at the first call, laugh out loud.

Also, not sure Corinne will be back. From her lawyer, they are continuing their investigation...
“It needs to be made crystal clear that production of Bachelor in Paradisewas shut down because of multiple complaints received from BIP producers and crew members on the set. It was not shut down due to any complaint filed by Corinne against anyone,” Singer told Us in a statement on Tuesday, June 20. “It comes as no surprise that Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal Investigation, would state that no wrong doing had occurred. Our own investigation will continue based on multiple new witnesses coming forward revealing what they saw and heard.”
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/corinne-olympios-lawyer-reveals-their-own-investigation-will-continue-w488962

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal