SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:55 pm

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how any type of relationship more than dating can come out of a 10 day situation. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:56 pm

In the 10 days, they spend more time than the bachelor (ette) lead and F1 does in 10 weeks and yet an engagement is expected from that series. I personally think it is incredibly reckless to get engaged after so little time together in this show but none of these pple listen to me anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:32 pm

It's all about attention and gaining SM prominence for some of these people. They've seen in the past "engaged" equals zillions of followers and adoration/attention. So in their minds they will get engaged whether filming is 3 days or 18. I personally cannot imagine legitimately being able to decide whether I will marry someone with only 18 days of knowing the person. I actually had a dream last night that it was my wedding day and had only known my future husband for maybe a couple weeks. The wedding was about to start and I walked up to him and was like uhhhhh I cannot marry you today, I barely know you laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:58 pm

I don't think contestants who participate in the franchise view an engagement like those who are outside the "bachelor bubble"  They are mutually attracted to each other and agree to it for the financial incentives, all the perks and the opportunity to get to know each other better. It's more of an "arranged" engagement. When it no longer benefits them for whatever reason they break up JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm still trying to wrap my head around how any type of relationship more than dating can come out of a 10 day situation. cantstopl

And yet... somehow they have 2 marriages out of 3 seasons. Batting 66%. Also Holly and Blake came out of Bachelor Pad... and that had a similar condensed schedule.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:41 am

Someone saw Robby and Amanda at in n out last night

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:12 am

Sarah Vendal on an Instagram picture she posted said that she is moving to Dallas while Jasmine Goode posted a wedding photo of a friend saying that she was glad to be visiting Dallas for her friend's wedding. I think Jasmine lives in LA now? I wonder how long Robby and Amanda will stay together -- at least he doesn't have to move. LOL

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:35 am

suzq wrote:... I wonder how long Robby and Amanda will stay together -- at least he doesn't have to move.  LOL
IMO it depends on how ready he is to be involved with someone who has two small children. If things get serious and he's ok with sharing Amanda with the girls they may stay together for a while. Robby seems like a better fit for Amanda than Josh JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 am

Basically everyone is an improvement from Josh, but way to choose the one that's the slightest improvement, Amanda Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 60 1f610 smh

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:16 am

Amanda is hopeless. How can her picker be so off? SMH.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:16 am

It could simply be all show for the show, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:26 am

@mindless Agree.

what is SMH ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal