SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

I will be highly annoyed if TPTB make Ashley I and her men troubles the focus at Carly and Evans wedding like they did at Jade and Tanner's. Someone needs to give her a little push so she moves outta the spotlight.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 pm

One of these days someone's going to Cher slap her and tell Ashley I to snap outta it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:33 am

A couple possibly BIP related/notable tidbits from Dean on the AI/Ben podcast:

-his "all-time" celebrity crush is Lucy Liu and his "back-up" crush is Brenda Song (Lol I guess he does seem to have a "type" if you combine these crush preferences with DLo and the ex-gf as sleuthed on IG)
-he said that not too long ago, he was involved with a girl he had strong feelings or "the feels" (a caller's words - this was in the context of answering a caller's question) for but had to back away from the relationship because she/the relationship reminded him too much of his high school relationship where he was head over heels in love but it was a toxic r/s where they were young and didn't really know how to treat each other. IIRC he said he hadn't felt that strongly for anyone from the time the high school r/s ended until this recent girl. He and AI also discussed how he stayed together with another girl for about a year even though he didn't have strong feelings for her, and this was partially because he didn't like hurting people by breaking up (which, wtf, IMO you're hurting the person more by letting them believe everything is A+).

I'm not sure if he's referring to Kristina, DLo or someone else re. the girl who recently gave him "the feels" (I guess one could interpret it a couple ways re. the backing away - not committing to Kristina and letting her leave or the "breaking up" with DLo when leaving Paradise).

At any rate, this discussion just further cemented my opinion that anything going on now doesn't seem to have a high chance of success...seems unsteady even for this show. But I guess time will tell.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

It seems to me he does not know how to deal with serious interpersonal relationships.
IMO he would be a mistake for the next TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:27 am

It would be a disaster for him to be the next bachelor IMHO. To me, he does not come across as a strong confident person, who can make decisions.

I've seen a couple of interviews where he contradicts himself. As of late, his actions are only getting more questionable to me. I think his popularity will get to his head and he'll be really messed up. Sort of like James confession.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:44 am

Not excusing Vinny and Daniel for their second appearances on BIP or the fact they recently did Patti Stanger's show, because they're just as bad, IMO, but laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Amanda Stanton & Robby Hayes' Bachelor in Paradise Costars Think Their Fling Is All for Show — and Instagram Followers
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Not excusing Vinny and Daniel for their second appearances on BIP or the fact they recently did Patti Stanger's show, because they're just as bad, IMO, but laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Amanda Stanton & Robby Hayes' Bachelor in Paradise Costars Think Their Fling Is All for Show — and Instagram Followers

A match made in fameho heaven. Isn't Daniel doing the same thing with Lacey though?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:14 am

I just saw on usweekly.com that there is going to be a live finale of BIP to see how contestants/couples are doing now in the "real world". I guess they want to give viewers updates. I absolutely think that some people are going to stay together until after this whether it is a "fake" relationship or not. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Sorry, posted this in the wrong thread the other day laugh out loud
Nothing much, just a little tidbit from RS re. the whole DDK thing:

Hi Steve,

I saw that Kristina, DLo, and Dean were together after the MTA. Are Kristina and DLo friends? Do you know how it is between the three of them now post-BIP? I see that Kristina is in Nashville with Danielle M. and Wells. Any chance of her and Wells being an item?

Snipped

Comment: I’m not sure of the dynamic between DLo and Kristina. What I do know is Dean and DLo are still doing whatever it is they want to call their hooking up. And Kristina isn’t a part of it from what I’ve heard

Snipped
Source: RS

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:54 pm

And yet he still won't give DLo a follow on SM.  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 78 1f612
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:06 pm

ET is reporting there will be a sit down with DeMario and Corrine separately to be taped tomorrow. I just caught it on TV.

CH must have been having sitdown withdrawels. His split second on ET was to inform us, as of right now he has no idea how that's going to go down. Paraphrasing.

Insert "ok sure" emoji here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:And yet he still won't give DLo a follow on SM.  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 78 1f612
super sketchy indeed Rolling Eyes
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal