SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel The difference is IMO, Peter is actually attractive laugh out loud. Luke's face just looks kinda warped a bit. IDK if it was just a really bad bio pic, but I never got the hype for him. All jmo

I also think Peter would have a much more diverse applicant pool than Luke ever would have had.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Lawkid Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am

Peter and Rachel online once again minutes apart! It's becoming really strange to me laugh out loud

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am

Lawkid wrote:Peter and Rachel online once again minutes apart! It's becoming really strange to me laugh out loud
And look at his hashtags. He is like a douchey ex with all his likes and using her words laugh out loud I'm mostly kinda sorta joking.

https://instagram.com/p/BVhcaz9gVC4/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am

@Lawkid no kidding too much coincidence I think IMO.

@Alanna or a goofy boyfriend who's become like her. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am

I never found Luke attractive. Peter is far better looking and nothing like Luke,IMO. Nothing in common either since I think Peter still emotes way more than Luke could ever, IMO. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@Alanna or a goofy boyfriend who's become like her. IMO

Fiancé :gotcha:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am

@Alanna I didn't see anything he said that a "douchey ex" would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@Alanna I didn't see anything he said that a "douchey ex" would say.

laugh out loud I took it as tongue in cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:55 am

I'm going to start my log from today with exact times. But yeah, could be just another coincidence in retrospect.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:55 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@Alanna I didn't see anything he said that a "douchey ex" would say.
I'm mostly joking but I meant like he's an ex (if he's not f1), there's no reason to like so much fan notes about them and use her terminology, idk like reminding her she broke his heart? If he's her real boyfriend/fiancé, then that's different of course and it's just teasing.

ETA: @sophienette, exactly, you get me, girl!!! Smiley kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:56 am

@ReneeM touchè!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 am

NuFan wrote:I'm going to start my log from today with exact times. But yeah, could be just another coincidence in retrospect.

@NuFan if you need it, I think if you go through the fan thread there is is also a few posts that mentioned when they were online at the exact time.
It is odd but could be a really random coincidence lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi