SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:Bottom line, the questioning and sleuthing must continue.
I am not a fan of folks " seeing " the connection between the lead and a contestan to judge f1. In a highly edited show, the producers can make us see things that absolutely aren't there by strategically placed VOs and other editing tricks.

The best season to use as an example is Brad 2.0' where the boards ( it was fort back then) waxed eloquent about how Chantal and Brad were perfect In Their eyes, thanks to the early spoiler and very clever editing.
Post season we find out that Chantal defaulted to f2 and had Ash not pulled back.

My point is that editing can skew big time.

Des season is another we're dogged sleuthing won the day. Rs had the entire F4!line up wrong.

So far the sleuthing here has not swayed me strongly either way. From watching unspoiled prior to jumping to this side I see bryan as f1 but again, SM sleuthing has not convinced me either way and there is still a case for both imo
Keep personal feelings out and continue sleuthing.

All my thoughts and opinions.

Many a time, some folks went strictly by what the see and correctly guess the F1. Des's season was one where some were adamant Chris won because of what they saw. Many knew Emily was F1 before the fridge gate happened with sleuthing. MAny guessed Nikki was F1 before scarf gate. Most international shows are sussed out based on what people see.
Dont get me wrong, sleuthing is king! but the edit and chemistry seen also play a big part. Interpretation of what is seen may be skewed and that is why a lot of people have different choices as F1. IMO
I repeat, sleuthing is king as I dont want to be misunderstood. JMO

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:17 pm

@see2love agree

IMO the edit clues must be taken into consideration as well as sleuthing hard facts.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:06 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
coolangel wrote:

You and me both! bestbud! Even though I don't think he is F1 at all, I will be very happy if I am wrong and Rachel chooses him. laugh out loud Then he is her problem IMO and I wouldn't have to watch Luke 2.0's season. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 5 2498057887

All JMO

Who's Luke?

Luke was the 'fan-favorite' from Jojo's season who was supposed to be the last Bachelor. But then, too many skeletons started spilling out of the closet behind-the-scenes along with his desire to be TB to strictly promote his career IMO, so TPTB passed him over for Nick. I see too many similarities for now and I am interested in seeing how things play out going forward. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 5 4256136633

2pop

All JMO

Lol not even close imo. They dumped him as the bachelor because he was sleeping with girls and promising them he would get them a spot on the bachelor as a contestant. Inside source told me. They are all on there to promote themselves tbh. Most people know that that's why the contestants start shilling teeth whitening and gummy hair bears on Insta. Imo

snipped.

Someone can CMIIW but Luke lining up his ducks literally for his supposed show didn't surface until much later after he was passed on. CH came right out in several interviews saying he was only interested in advancing his career or that he wasn't genuine. That would have been Sept/16. The info about dating others didn't come out until April/17, I don't understand why that info about hooking up with others didn't come out sooner if TPTB knew about it before hand. IMO if they knew, they wouldn't have groomed him as much as they did. The self promotion after he was eliminated was nauseating. IMO he wasn't dumped because he was sleeping with girls, he was dumped because they didn't want him.

It was obvious to me his F4 exit was Oscar worthy and obvious he was gunning for TB gig.

They dangle carrots in front of 2-3-4 guys every season. If Peter isn't the F1, I'm sure he's had a taste of that carrot by now if not back in Jan or whenever he was cast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:@see2love  agree

IMO the edit clues must be taken into consideration as well as sleuthing hard facts.

Agree that both go hand in hand. :yes: IMO I see more information that supports Peter as F1 rather than Bryan but I can't completely discard the possibility that Bryan is the F1. I have seriously thought about it. When I am confused I always go back to the trailer, and the trailer though, is what really takes me back to Peter because Bryan doesn't have a F1 presence in that trailer. Peter's edit in that trailer reminds me a bit of Lee's in Georgia's season, for Lee  was also low profile. Dean, to me, based on the trailer is depicted as another Matty J minus the love declaration; that is why I even wonder if the US wants to have its own Matty J...and that will be Dean.

Have you tried to compare both trailers? I can's stop comparing them, I remind myself than the whole purpose of trailers (movie trailers, short films trailers, documentary trailers , etc, ) is to tell a story.Based on the most recents trailers, I think  that was achieved. imO  Jojo's trailer told her story, Nick's also did. In Australia, IMO, the trailer were also revealing. Richie's trailer disclosed his journey and Georgia's trailer did the same for her. Moreover, in all those trailers, the F1 is always clearly featured in the first section of the trailer and in the final section, because th F1 is a fundamental part of the lead's arc. They need to have a sound start; yet, Bryan is barely noticeable in the first part of the trailer. We see him quickly in that climbing date which reminds me of Jake's date with Georgia, in the Blue Mountains. Jake was F3

Also, in the trailers, the voice overs and the depiction of the F1 tend to be consistent, and if Bryan were the F1 then IMO they failed to do that in Rachel's trailer. In her trailer, one of the things  Rachel says about her possible F1: 'We connect from within', but Bryan, even in that trailer has a physical edit. IMO, there is no connect from within there, I see a connect from within with Peter and Dean. Bryan is lumped in the last part with all the other guys kissing Rachel, perhaps too much kissing if he is F1. IMO Peter had just the right 'kissing time'.

I wish more people went and compared Rachel's trailer and Georgia's trailer. The beauty of Georgia's trailer is that not only it told us her love story with Lee but it also disclosed to us other stories we saw and the whole 'vibe' of th season. I wonder if Rachel's trailer is achieving the same or utterly failing...I don't know. question

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Considering Luke's true colours weren't clear until post show (more recently especially), I think there's still a lot left to see from Peter. I can't imagine he will display that much douchiness to rival Luke but anything can happen I guess. Just like I don't see TOG matching up to the level of yuck of another f1 he's often compared to. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 pm

In regards to when Peter posted the vid at the lake, didn't someone sleuth that it was possibly an old vid? I have no idea how the Instagram vids work by the way. Lol Peter has a vid of the same friend on Instagram from last summer (June 20th 2016) and he has on the same shorts as the vid Peter posted according to the original poster that mentioned this. Maybe, the original poster was mistaken or maybe his friend wore the same shorts. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:19 pm

If Peter is F2, I doubt Peter needs to be coordinating with women to try to bring them on the show laugh out loud. Peter will have no shortage of beautiful women trying to get his attention. He could possibly have the most applications for contestants laugh out loud all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:20 pm

@Realityjunkie88 They weren't the same shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:28 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:If Peter is F2, I doubt Peter needs to be coordinating with women to try to bring them on the show laugh out loud. Peter will have no shortage of beautiful women trying to get his attention. He could possibly have the most applications for contestants laugh out loud all jmo

Yeah that's the same thing that was said about Luke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm

@GuardianAngel The difference is IMO, Peter is actually attractive laugh out loud. Luke's face just looks kinda warped a bit. IDK if it was just a really bad bio pic, but I never got the hype for him. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 pm

@GetUpGirl That may be your opinion but it's not everyone's opinion. Just like it wasn't everyone's opinion that Luke was a hunk of a man.

Peter does nothing for me, zero.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm

IMO,I don't find Peter that attractive either, but that's just me and I am glad many here find him good looking. Glad there are so many contestants so we can have different ones to root for. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi