SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by coconutgurl Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:02 am

@Girl Born To Travel Yes, I follow the Australian Bachelorette and I must say Georgia said in her interview that Lee was a slow burn before we knew the outcome. Here we have Rachel say the same thing about her F1. Could Peter be a slow burn with not being boldy affectionate. IMO he is shown on screen not as assertive as TOG but then again, we haven't seen much interaction ON SCREEN with TOG as yet so that could be a slow burn. I said way earlier. I'll be dam'd if the TPTB chased him down and pursaded Peter to meet Rachel and see how it could work and make him part of their story line at the same time. Peter looks to be moving on with life like he never went on the Bachelorette ha! good on him. His life has become everyone else's business. Either these men got along so well with Rachel on a respectful level that they have no hard feelings towards her or they knew all along throughout filming who she obviously was going to pick.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:04 am

Carine wrote:
NuFan wrote:I'm going to start my log from today with exact times. But yeah, could be just another coincidence in retrospect.

@NuFan if you need it, I think if you go through the fan thread there is is also a few posts that mentioned when they were online at the exact time.
It is odd but could be a a really random coincidence lool..

@Carine thank you! I tried to go through old posts yesterday but there are too many, too scattered, and most people haven't been putting exact time stamps. I myself have keeping some track since the Friday before last because I have been super suspicious about how and what Peter was posting. But I also was not noting the exact times. I will do so from here on out to see if this is a true pattern or coincidence. In the past ten days, it has been more of the former than the latter.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 am

@NuFan no idea if it means anything but will be interesting to check out, thanks in advance..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 am

bleuberry wrote:Considering Luke's true colours weren't clear until post show (more recently especially), I think there's still a lot left to see from Peter. I can't imagine he will display that much douchiness to rival Luke but anything can happen I guess. Just like I don't see TOG matching up to the level of yuck of another f1 he's often compared to. JMO.

The source I have said producers were aware of him pursuing his career, a hit from a country singer as the bachelor would have been ratings gold. The douchiness was in full effect and they were well aware of his behaviour before it came out. Again thiis from a source so take what you will from it.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:11 am

coconutgurl wrote:@Girl Born To Travel  Yes, I follow the Australian Bachelorette and I must say Georgia said in her interview that Lee was a slow burn before we knew the outcome. Here we have Rachel say the same thing about her F1. Could Peter be a slow burn with not being boldy affectionate. IMO he is shown on screen not as assertive as TOG but then again, we haven't seen much interaction ON SCREEN with TOG as yet so that could be a slow burn.  I said way earlier. I'll be dam'd if the TPTB chased him down and pursaded Peter to meet Rachel and see how it could work and make him part of their story line at the same time.  Peter looks to be moving on with life like he never went on the Bachelorette ha! good on him. His life has become everyone else's business.  Either these men got along so well with Rachel on a respectful level that they have no hard feelings towards her or they knew all along throughout filming who she obviously was going to pick.

Right this seems to happen most seasons where everyone already knows the F1 or frontrunners and are just there along for the ride until they are sent home.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:12 am

coconutgurl wrote:@Girl Born To Travel  Yes, I follow the Australian Bachelorette and I must say Georgia said in her interview that Lee was a slow burn before we knew the outcome. Here we have Rachel say the same thing about her F1. Could Peter be a slow burn with not being boldy affectionate. IMO he is shown on screen not as assertive as TOG but then again, we haven't seen much interaction ON SCREEN with TOG as yet so that could be a slow burn.  I said way earlier. I'll be dam'd if the TPTB chased him down and pursaded Peter to meet Rachel and see how it could work and make him part of their story line at the same time.  Peter looks to be moving on with life like he never went on the Bachelorette ha! good on him. His life has become everyone else's business.  Either these men got along so well with Rachel on a respectful level that they have no hard feelings towards her or they knew all along throughout filming who she obviously was going to pick.

She called Matt the slow burn not Lee. CMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:13 am

Be careful of the slow burn coinage in interviews, it's never a slow burn imo, the lead knows from night 1 who her top 2 are. The slow burn is a misdirection in my opinion and can be applied to both. Peter because his emotions may not be said as easily or tog because he doesn't have a date until Ep 5.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:29 am

Alanna wrote:
Lawkid wrote:Peter and Rachel online once again minutes apart! It's becoming really strange to me laugh out loud
And look at his hashtags. He is like a douchey ex with all his likes and using her words laugh out loud I'm mostly kinda sorta joking.

https://instagram.com/p/BVhcaz9gVC4/

Is there a pattern as to who's online first?

About the likes, he's getting ready to like all those Peter for Bachelor comments as we have seen so many times in the past. Luke CS Jake and on and on . Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 am

@Alanna you got it! He did hashtag one of her common used phrases like a douchy ex would #whenkeepingit100goeswron

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am

@Alanna hahahaa so true tho ....if he's not F1 it's so funny how he uses words she's known to use a lot and also liking comments about them....idk his angle tho on why he does such if he's not F1

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am

@NuFan that will be great to start tracking! Honestly, its the only thing that makes me feel Peter is still in the running for f1, Jmo. Please also keep as exact time as possible. I mean "almost as the same time" can be within 5 minutes, 20 minutes or 45 minutes. Too much info in too many threads and make it hard to track. Thanks again!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lawkid wrote:Peter and Rachel online once again minutes apart! It's becoming really strange to me laugh out loud
And look at his hashtags. He is like a douchey ex with all his likes and using her words laugh out loud I'm mostly kinda sorta joking.

https://instagram.com/p/BVhcaz9gVC4/

Is there a pattern as to who's online first?

About the likes, he's getting ready to like all those Peter for Bachelor comments as we have seen so many times in the past. Luke CS Jake and on and on . Smiley

Last Friday and Saturday, Rachel was on first. I remember because she posted her rose picture and he posted his picture of drinking nine minutes later. She was liking pictures that day as well, and then five minutes later, he was too. I thought maybe Peter was being weird and creepy. giggling

But this week, Rachel's activity has been following his for the most part and on two occasions, right at the exact time (same time in my definition is within a minute or two). On Saturday, he posted his Instagram video of being home with the hashtag home and 7 minutes later she posted a picture stressing twice that she was in Jamaica. He posted about his father and two minutes later she was following someone new.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi