SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow at the ex. Drop dead gorgeous and hot!! I'd be so insecure if I was Rachel. Maybe not the most pc thing to say but it's true.

Looks like he's gotten much better since he was kicked off The Player laugh out loud

She's a model.  She is beautiful and I can actually see them together.  I bet they made a stunning couple!  
I picked up on that laugh out loud She's also what I'd expect him to be with- lingerie model 14 years his junior. If I were Rachel, I'd think, does he really want a normal girl his age and is he really ready to settle down and get married? Rachel is beautiful too but she's normal imo laugh out loud not a model. This is all jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow at the ex. Drop dead gorgeous and hot!! I'd be so insecure if I was Rachel. Maybe not the most pc thing to say but it's true.

Looks like he's gotten much better since he was kicked off The Player laugh out loud

She's a model.  She is beautiful and I can actually see them together.  I bet they made a stunning couple!  

Is this the ex that's 23? Isn't Bryan 37? That's quite an age difference. She is very pretty and it's great that she has positive things to say about him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 pm

She seems to have a bf that she's pretty into ATM. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:03 pm

At 37, he should be ready to settle down and get married. If he were 24, I'd say no, but he's old...er. giggling Gotta kick it into gear now. The big 4-0 is only 3 years away! I am 43 and my DH is 50. Our kids are ages 4 and 9. We had kids later in life. We are older parents and honestly it's tough. Your stamina and energy level isn't the same as when you are in your 20s. breakfast - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:She seems to have a bf that she's pretty into ATM. JMO
I didn't mean this girl specifically, just in general.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Bryan, why are you so quiet on SM?  C'mon, throw us a bone!  giggling

Yes Bryan anything.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:09 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:I don't think Rachel has any cause to be insecure or jealous just because his ex is subjectively more attractive than her. There are people who will think Rachel's hotter than his ex. Moreover there's so much more to a relationship and companionship than looks. Rachel's an accomplished, well-educated, intellectual, jovial, overall cool woman. I don't think she has anything to be worried about IMO. Just because his ex happens to be hot doesn't mean she had great characteristics to match her looks. JMO.
Of course!! But if I was her, I'd really wonder what's really going on with Bryan. That's just me, I don't know what Rachel is thinking laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:17 pm

@Mommyof2 I second that!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I picked up on that laugh out loud She's also what I'd expect him to be with- lingerie model 14 years his junior. If I were Rachel, I'd think, does he really want a normal girl his age and is he really ready to settle down and get married? Rachel is beautiful too but she's normal imo laugh out loud not a model. This is all jmo.

haha laugh out loud I thought the same ...imo maybe he's gotten so used to picking up 14years younger lingere models that he doesn't know how to pick "normal girls" though supposedly he has/d a match.com profile according to someone that posted a few weeks ago so he might have been trying while still enjoying the goods he could get  giggling
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:23 pm

One thing Rachel said in one of her interview there is no rush for the marriage, she is gonna enjoy her engagement and children would not be coming soon.  I find that interesting regarding Bryan. Very late to father hood. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Its getting up there for her too. She's not a spring chicken imo.

Which interview was that ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 pm

What? If it possible for Rachel to be married with kids yesterday, she would be IMO. She did not say that kids are not coming soon.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown