SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:50 am

Doubt tptb care at all. These peeps have been going wild on sm for years now starting with K, writing love letters to their f1's, snapping from the shv's, and whatever else and no one seems to care imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 am

While the watch may or may not be a clue, its just one of many in a list that goes into the Bryan as F1 column. There are others in TOG other column from my POV.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:01 am

mindless wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@GuardianAngel I agree! However it is in the episode write up. So I do believe they will show it..just so many sluething clues are pointing to Rachel chosing him... JMO

On the other hand, if they show it in the episode then isn't it verging on a major spoiler that he's displaying it front and centre in every IG pic? You'd think TPTB would take issue with that, unless they just don't care. dizzy

When it comes to SM, I just don't think they care. Besides, it's a watch. The average viewer wouldn't even notice a small detail like that, but "we" would! :yes: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:04 am

Nick wore that bracelet on just about every date after his 1:1 with Vanessa and after ffilming while working out before the FRC aired.

Josh wore that ribbon bracelet until it was disinergrating.

Brad had a picture of a childs drawing of kites on his fridge (Date with Emily and Ricki flying kites) when the tabloids did a spread on his condo.

I'm sure in all these cases it's a matter of having something to get them through to the finale airing IMO.

What I mean about showing the watch, I mean a close up shot of the watch when they purchase it so we can match it up to his IG pics. Can one of you editors please accommodate me? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:12 am

I don't think Nick's yellow bracelet is really comparable since even though he got it on the date, it wasn't part of the storyline. I don't remember how Josh got his.

If the watch shopping is a partnership thing and thus an ad for the watch shop, I'm sure they'll show the watches they pick out. It being part of the storyline is what makes it so obvious and spoilery to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am

@mindless I'm not quite sure why that makes a difference. It's an item that they are sharing in one way or another. Nick's F1 and Andi's F1 both were connected to that item they were both involved in on their respective dates.

Josh used the ribbon around a box of chocolates? that they purchased in I forget what country that I'm pretty sure @sophienette sleuthed. Someone please CMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:19 am

Remember sleuthers is a very very small part of the viewers out of 5-8 millions of viewers, and even if the watch gifting is shown , not all will believe its a f1 clue. Even here, some posters say it's still a nice gift to keep/use if Bryan is f2. I agree with others, the watch to me is one piece to a puzzle, there are other clues. We shall see.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless I'm not quite sure why that makes a difference. It's an item that they are sharing in one way or another. Nick's F1 and Andi's F1 both were connected to that item they were both involved in on their respective dates.

Josh used the ribbon around a box of chocolates? that they purchased in I forget what country that I'm pretty sure @sophienette sleuthed. Someone please CMIIW

I think it's a huge difference, if it's something you need to sleuth and really pay attention to to notice. Those things you mentioned were acquired on dates but they weren't featured front and centre on those dates, let alone discussed, so most people wouldn't even notice or make a connection. It's different IMO to purposely draw attention to the item by showing the couple shopping for it and proudly wearing it, and then having it front and centre on SM afterwards. It's much more noticeable to the average person IMO. But yeah, they probably just don't care, since SM has been a mess anyway for the last few seasons.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:26 am

What I have found is that some folks read/take what is on here and then go spread it around within sometimes seconds.

Sorry I just don't like that and never have.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:42 am

@mindless I see your point, but if they show them purchasing the watch I highly doubt that the majority of normal viewers will stalk his IG searching for the watch. It can go either way, he's F2, he likes the watch, he's wearing it, he's F1 he likes the watch and will wear it every day as a reminder. All I'm trying to sleuth is if the watch he has been wearing every day as it appears according to his IG is the same watch that was purchased on the date. Prior to filming and during filming he wore other watches, and not that one that we can find. That's it. That's all I'm doing. If he's the F1 and it's the watch in his IG yay for us, if not, yay for us for sleuthing it.

What will happen often times,  IMHO is like @nd4reality mentioned, the info may be taken off of here and shared on SM as if it's their own discovery. I could care less about that, really, to me they are just SM trolls who need to make themselves look like they are the boss of SM trolls or they find it amusing to laugh and mock at the speculation. No concern of mine. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:59 am

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless I'm not quite sure why that makes a difference. It's an item that they are sharing in one way or another. Nick's F1 and Andi's F1 both were connected to that item they were both involved in on their respective dates.

I think it's a huge difference, if it's something you need to sleuth and really pay attention to to notice. Those things you mentioned were acquired on dates but they weren't featured front and centre on those dates, let alone discussed, so most people wouldn't even notice or make a connection. It's different IMO to purposely draw attention to the item by showing the couple shopping for it and proudly wearing it, and then having it front and centre on SM afterwards. It's much more noticeable to the average person IMO. But yeah, they probably just don't care, since SM has been a mess anyway for the last few seasons.

The thing is the lead and cast go about their date pretty much whether it's buying a watch, buying a souvenir at the farmer's market, buying a bracelet at the antigravity date etc.
The lead and cast are not aware of how the episode and date will be edited or the storyline will be played out on tv. Nor should they be focused on that. They should be focused on their 1:1 time together with the exception of what TPTB actually have in their loose script.
If the episode shows them picking out matching watches and a conversation regarding that, it will be shown most likely as the focus if it is that.
The focus on a market date may not be primarily one area, but several to be edited as deemed by the editing team.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:07 pm

I would not be surprised if after the next date, tptb tell Bryan stop wearing that watch

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown