SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Or is Young ricki Martin his brother?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Ok Rachel, if you pick Bryan, please wear your watch at your next public appearance. Thanks! I've done nothing but looking for watches and clasps this afternoon.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:36 pm

nikikass wrote:Or is Young ricki Martin his brother?

He's Livin' La Vida Loca! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:15 pm

sdmom wrote:Ok Rachel, if you pick Bryan, please wear your watch at your next public appearance. Thanks! I've done nothing but looking for watches and clasps this afternoon.

laugh out loud yes! Rach, please wear the watch again or post with it! TIA Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:11 am

If these two are signalling some kind of watch coup then I'm singing Bibbity Bobbity Boo.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:21 am

I don't think anyone's saying they are have to be signaling each other when wearing the watches. It's nothing new to sleuth and that's what's being done.  

We're just trying to figure out if the watch Bryan's been wearing since returning home is indeed the one he was gift on his 2nd 1:1.  And if Rachel got one as well.  And when she may have worn hers.  

If it is indeed the gifted watch, it could be like Josh's ribbon, Nick's yellow band, etc.  Leads and F1's in the past have been known to do something similar.  So it could be a sentimental reminder and clue to possibly being the F1 or given the watch price and niceness, Bryan may like wearing it regardless of if he's F1 or F2.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:31 am

Im die-hard TeamBrachel but I don't quite buy the theory that because his wearing the watch post-show he's 100% F1. He is for other reason, IMO but not on the back of this theory necessarily.

I gotta be honest... If I lost, I don't think I'd have a problem wearing my brand-new nearly $10,000 Breitling watch. Its beautiful and shiny.  
I can't afford a watch like that. The average person will NEVER own a $10K watch but I'd have one, so I'd show it off!
In fact, I think I'd sleep in mine.

Afterall, its my consolation prize and I'd feed on its compliments to mend my shattered, broken heart! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:39 am

sfrank wrote:Im die-hard TeamBrachel but I don't quite buy the theory that because his wearing the watch post-show he's F1.

I gotta be honest... If I lost and don't think I'd have a problem wearing my brand-new nearly $10,000 Breitling watch. Its beautiful and shiny.  I can't afford a watch like that. The average person will NEVER own $10K watch but you have one so show it off!

In fact, I think I'd sleep in mine. Its my consolation prize afterall and I'd feed on its compliments to mend my shattered, broken heart! giggling

I agree. But if Rachel was wearing hers on the plane home while engaged to Peter then that's a bit weird IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:48 am

Rach wearing her watch and Bryan wearing his post-filming to me seems more like it's because it means something rather than just because of the watch. If it was a watch on a date with a MOT or someone whom Rach didn't give her FIR to, had first kiss with, got the Ep 5 date, etc then I could see it being a non-issue. But I do think it could be a clue and hold meaning especially when tying into the stats for Bryan, what Rach has said about Bryan post-show especially in her blogs and interviews as well as potential SHV sleuthing of both of them being MIA physically....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:57 am

I'm not saying if the watch he is wearing is the gift, that he's 100% F1. When sleuthing we add up clues. Sometimes they mean something and other times they don't. Nothing is 100% for me unless we see them together on a SHV like we did with Tim and April's reflection in a wine glass or snapchat gate. It's getting to that 100% that I enjoy figuring out!

Personally I wouldn't be wearing it every day if I had other watches to choose from and I was the F2. I probably would put it away and wear it later on after all the hoopola is over.

We won't know until after the FRC if it comes up or if they show a shot of the watch when it's purchased and we can match it to the IG pics. Right now we have pretty good clues as to where it came from and the style of watch from the company's website.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:25 am

@GuardianAngel I agree! However it is in the episode write up. So I do believe they will show it..just so many sluething clues are pointing to Rachel chosing him... JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:46 am

Hotmomma wrote:@GuardianAngel I agree! However it is in the episode write up. So I do believe they will show it..just so many sluething clues are pointing to Rachel chosing him... JMO

On the other hand, if they show it in the episode then isn't it verging on a major spoiler that he's displaying it front and centre in every IG pic? You'd think TPTB would take issue with that, unless they just don't care. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown