SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:12 pm

So when are the US fireworks again?

Tomorrow ? If so I hope Bryan posts fireworks or something. Just anything from wherever he is.

With no show this week, another long one for us fans.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:So when are the US fireworks again?

Tomorrow ? If so I hope Bryan posts fireworks or something. Just anything from wherever he is.

Tomorrow...I would not be surprised if Rachel and/or Bryan posted something tomorrow for the 4th.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:16 pm

sfrank wrote:

Tomorrow...I would not be surprised if Rachel and/or Bryan posted something tomorrow for the 4th.

Most are tomorrow but some cities have been doing their shows since Saturday night.

And my neighborhood nonstop for the last week. They just changed the law here in Iowa and I know many guys that are like kids in a candy store about it. giggling

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Some places had their fireworks over the weekend... some have them tonight and some are tomorrow night. Just depends on where they might be!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Thanks for the info.

Would give us something to discuss.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:44 pm

sfrank wrote:

I'm hoping they will post a cooking for 2 photo like many of the other couples did. That would be a nice shout out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:57 pm

I love love their 1:1 . I have watched it countless times and it makes me smile every time. I can't wait for the next one.
I

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:42 am

mindless wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:i find this moment so cute and funny.
He is so drawn to her!!
This is right before he proper asked for a hug. giggling

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Giphy

What did he see in the window, his own reflection? giggling

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 3806527698

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:47 am

guys so far i like bryans relationship with rachel more than peters but there are somethings worth mentioning. After watching Rachels date with nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there are certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with Rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence.
1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, Bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date.
2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable  she literally says " I can't be weak and I can't be vulnerable" and Bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party.
3. Rachel literally said "today was a fairytale" and bryan said the same thing in their conversation.
I feel like he studied her and i don't know what to think of it. Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:47 am

The way I see it:
1. It is a pretty usual convo and we don't know the context that was brought up. I might be because Rachel asked him.

2. He can sense that she wasn't letting herself be vulnerable with him IRL (I mean in the show) hence him asking her to be just that. Maybe she even reused those words in another convo with him and we don't know about it. And even if he remembered her convo with Nick, I take it as his relationship with her started before he met her and somehow it is positive that he tried to learn about her and that's why he is already so smitten.
3. Bryan qualities in his bio say he is "charming, affectionate ...". The notion of fairytale makes sense with a guy like that. If he wasn't a romantic at all and was just saying those things I would question his authenticity.

But Bryan don't just talk, he acts on what he says.
He has been her strenght when she was weak (their date), he always focus on her and had said so, he wants a family, babies and you can feel he is a family man. I mean, I don't recall every word but his actions match his words. I don't think it is just a situation of a guy studying a girl because he wants to win a show or whatever.

ImO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:46 am

rachelisqueen wrote:guys so far i like bryans relationship with rachel more than peters but there are somethings worth mentioning. After watching Rachels date with nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there are certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with Rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence.
1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, Bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date.
2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable  she literally says " I can't be weak and I can't be vulnerable" and Bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party.
3. Rachel literally said "today was a fairytale" and bryan said the same thing in their conversation.
I feel like he studied her and i don't know what to think of it. Thoughts?

I've been watching this show for 15 years and someone talking about being  "weak" and "vulnerable" and/or calling the experience a "fairytale" is not unique to Rachel. In fact, it's typical fodder right up there with "here for the right reasons" and "didn't come here to make friends" IMO.  

As for him mentioning his parents marriage, I don't understand why him sharing his parents as his example for everlasting love & committment and them bonding over that common ground is bad thing. I mean should he have not mentioned it?! scratch
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:42 am

@sfrank TA. talking about fairy tales is not unheard of in past seasons. Chris did the same thing. Talking about parents marriage is par the course. Jordan talked about it as he stepped out the limo.
And then using same word as rachel weak was in a completely different context.

About Bryan using scripted stuff, imo if she did not dig any of that those "lines" would have fallen flat as a pancake in a heart beat. And we would see the  Rolling Eyes  in her. She has no poker face and like the kids say, no chill around him. At all. IMO her connection goes beyond lines and catchphrases.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown